Why do I hate trans people so much? I don’t have an issue with gays or lesbians...

Why do I hate trans people so much? I don’t have an issue with gays or lesbians. I really don’t care what people do with their own lives. But even seeing transgender people makes my blood boil. I can’t explain it, but I have what feels like an instinctive, burning hatred for them. I want transitioning to be illegal. I want it to be impossible to change the sex on your ID. I don’t want them to have any of the “rights” they think they deserve. Help me please. I don’t want to walk around with hate in my heart, but I’ve never hated anything more than trans ideology.

Attached: ECCA2A87-460D-4F01-8EE1-43736E38CFEF.jpg (768x432, 59.41K)

Why do threads with a sexy girl get tons of replies? Is everyone here a virgin?

I'm not fond of autogynephilic predators

because they are trying to normalize something completely abnormal. It should absolutely be stigmatized to be transgender

coomerbrain, many such cases

Attached: boota.jpg (474x274, 31.05K)

because your just scared of us. but be careful what you hate because it could be someone you love.

what the fuck is that thing? Its not even a man dressing like a woman its like its melting or something

an instinctive burning hatred for them? cant explain why they make your blood boil
bitch thats jealousy
gender dysphoria can effect anyone
even you

Because they don't take part in society, they rebel against it from the outside

Attached: 1648852855988.jpg (768x432, 57.37K)

I hate gays, lesbians, and trans goblins. Don't fucking thing I'll let the overton window slip past me.

ywnbaw

Because most posters here are 14 year old boys afraid of being homosexuals.

Cause they look gross virtually all the time simple as

Country Mac is introduced and he just flat out says he's gay, and the gang finds it respectable while City Mac is seen as a pathetic loser because he likes a tranny and pretends he's not gay.
Always Sunny had a pretty good commentary on trannies imo. The only thing more pathetic than a man pretending a woman is a man fucking a man pretending to be a woman while claiming to not be gay. I suppose it's just "fucking traps is gay" but in TV show form.

Attached: file.png (360x450, 212.81K)

Also, they lobbied the government to pay for their mutilation surgeries, or they join the military who pays for mutilation surgeries. It's a total GRIFT against actual taxpayers. 🤡 🤡

So believe it or not, Trans-shitheads are increasing your cost of living, while providing nothing of substance. Most trans also have substance abuse problems, are NEETs who sit around at home all day and dilate, collect welfare checks, etc.

Trans-people are a complete net drain on society, almost as bad as niggers. The only thing that puts them slightly-above niggers is their lack of criminal activity, and propensity to kill themselves which lowers their overall lifetime government spending.

The whole "Mas is gay" thing or whatever was just because Rob isn't a good actor, and they didn't have anything to do with his character.

because you hate people trying/wanting/being able to comfortably be themselves

crossdressing in public is rude

Being gay is about finding love with another person. Being trans is an absence of self love they demand we participate in. It’s narcissism on steroids and they demand you bend the knee. That help explain your “irrational” hatred

Because they're the most blatant example of society going to shit in front of your eyes. Also, because they're disgusting probably.

They only show themselves on the internet, ive seen like 3 in meatspace the past 40 years.
The internet aint real

I feel like I'm being decieved and all deceptions can be taken as existential threats.
The surgeries, the hormones, the language is all a concentrated effort to get you to buy in on this person's delusion.
It's all a giant lie and you're being forced to go along with it.
Imagine walking into a business meeting and seeing a dog where the CEO of the company sits. You say "cute dog who does it belong to?"
Everyone else looks at you in disgust. You get fired for discrimination and can never get another job again.

lol true in 5 years there all gonna be like why didnt i transition sooner instead of pretending to be cool and hate people

Edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger