Unions need to be outlawed

Unions have always been the forefront of commie subversion and their existence is the greatest threat to mankind. It doesn't matter how redpilled someone is in a union, they can always be swept aside by commie subhumans.
Outlaw all unions.

Attached: skull-with-nuclear-weapon-sign-symbols-vector-14051438.jpg (1000x1080, 116.21K)

Please reject emojis become ungovernable

you are so god damn fucking stupid

You are a Communist subhuman kike

Sure

>let giant corporations give White jobs to slant-eyed chinks and gooks paid in bowls of rice
>let them keep the minimum wage in the US well below the poverty line so rich kike landlords can shove White families out on the street
>destroy all the unions so that Whites can keep taking it in the ass from kike (((entrepreneurs)))
You are living proof that Libertarian scum must be annihilated to save the White race.

Attached: image - 2022-04-01T154434.804.png (639x365, 407.74K)

You hate business and want commies to control the world

You’re not owed anything, you commie piece of shit.

I agree. Outlaw all AMERICAN unions.

Coming from the guy who wants rich kikes to get richer abusing their employees lmao.

I don't really understand. Why wouldn't you want to organize in order to get as much profits as possible from the labor you do? It's seems economically irrational to not want unions unless you already are the leader of a major company. Why should I act against my material self-interest?

People like you are the reason why your country is going down the shitter

Starting with cop unions first and foremost.

Otherwise fuck off, righty establishment shill

Chill. Amazon is going to crush this union and it is going to be hilarious.

Unions scare the shit out of the jew

I just dont understand why someone would go up to bat for corporations like this. Its the worst kind of evil.

I can always tell the people who have never worked in a union shop. Unions do none of that. Union shops are easily the worst places to work.

Especially when the Union is being formed because people are complaining about overtime... The whole reason Unions exist in 2022 is to get overtime instead of hire more people...

Corporations are the heart of the economy. Allowing unions can turn a company Marxist, of worse, implode the economy

Corporations destroyed America. Quality of life spirals ever downward because corporations stole the wealth from the American people. In every single regard, Americans were a happier, stronger, smarter people 100 years ago when the vast, vast majority of businesses were privately owned

>y... you're not owed anything, goyim!
>just die quietly in a gutter with a body full of heroin and fentanyl, goy!

Attached: 1648792721514.jpg (600x779, 255.31K)

NNNOOOO
WE HAVE TO BACK THE BLUUUEEE

>Why wouldn't you want to organize
He's obviously the right establishment corporate executive in control of 30 mega corporations. He obviously wants to enslave the working class. All of these shills knocking unions and forever backing the establishment are right wing establishment scum.

You know this don't you?

/thread

Yes.

Bezos is going to crush you faggots by simply announcing a lock out of the facility, the facility will close down and that will be the end of it.

Unions are for skilled workers, like Nurses, Firemen and Police, not you feckless uneducated faggots.

i have nothing more to say other then the most obvious trait of subhumans is their unwillingness to stand up for themselves as a group, which includes securing the interests of your class
sanest poster in the thread

>Unions need to be outlawed
Nice try shlomo

Obviously your post is sarcastic, and my question was rhetorical. But it's a legitimate point- from the perspective of rational self-interest, most people should support unions. Unless they are shareholders of major corporations (or their allies) in which they should rationally try to union-bust (which they do through a variety of sophisticated means). This has always been the struggle between labor and owners, and always will really. You know this as well as I do.

Communist kike kys.

Government combined with corporations, and commies in government destroyed America you commie retard. Public power (backed by coercion) is different than private power, the combination of the two is aids.

KYS

Idiot. People should be treated as individuals not as collectivist groups. Collectivism is failure. Learn some basic history and economics. Also, what the fuck is the enlightenment? Did you happen to miss that little piece of intellectual history? Moron.