LATEST MAP

IT'S OVER

>Mariupol taken
>Video of Azov HQ and barracks in Mariupol being BTFO files.catbox.moe/y94e43.mp4
>Izyum taken
>Zolotaya Niva taken
>azov kikes BTFO straight into hell (webm in third post)
>conquered territory equivalent to 2 x Great Britain in a month
>only 1300 losses, x20 losses for the hohols
>saved DNR and LNR
>all of that despite constricting orders to spare civilians and civilian infrastructure

>Ukranian Colonel Andrei Kislovsky caught fucking a tranny files.catbox.moe/5lrsyl.mp4
>Zoglensky fires 2 of his generals kek

>faint Kiev siege and tie up 100k hohol soldiers
>faint Odessa attack and tie up forces there
>faint Kramatorsk attack and keep the 60k hohol soldiers pinned there
>meanwhile conquer Mairupol unmolested
>now you are free to use the Kiev fain soldiers and the forces from newly freed Mairupol to BTFO the 60k army outside the DNR and take the rest of the eastern and central parts of the country with n o opposition

This is the greatest and most competent military action in modern history.

Attached: 1648681986704.png (1264x872, 1.25M)

- Ukraine completely destroyed
- Russia completely untouched
- burned 10.000 lowly subhumans and chechens
>bad thing
- old soviet junk put to good use, scrapped by ukros for free while achieving all objectives
- got newest NATO weapons & tech from all countries for free
- Novorossya a reality today
- Jews BTFO'd
- Nazis BTFO'd
- Russian empire restored and to be made great again
- Made China, India dependent bitches and allies
- American empire exposed as paper tiger
- Dollar BTFO'd
- PETRORUBLE stronger than ever, new world reserve currency
- All western bloodsuckers kicked out
- All western companies nationalized, replaced with new russian companies who'll soon assfuck them in the west
- Got west to sanction itself, skyrocketing inflation, gas, food

How can a man win so much in such a short time bros?

Attached: 1648682004766.jpg (1200x800, 103.03K)

Webm of dead azov subhumans.

Attached: 1648682136856.webm (640x360, 2.84M)

>b-but Russians are retreating

Read this, retard. What a re maneuvers?

Attached: 1648682044666.png (761x3385, 2.1M)

Lmao didn't read any of this vatnig coping shit, sage in all fields

SEETHING

>Lmao didn't read any of this vatnig coping shit, sage in all fields

Attached: 1B09D5B6-F37F-4F2D-AB6D-FF3CDB233B65.png (1569x1263, 102.7K)

whats the point in coming here and posting then?

>Retreats from Kiev
>Russia get's attacked on it's own land
It's fucking over.

It is over chugbros, Ukraine won

Attached: average_chugger.png (300x300, 241.17K)

>does what they have been saying they would do since day 1
>the last 2 ukranian helis attack a town a couple miles form the border

lmaoing at your life

>Bumping his own satirical thread the day Russia lost most of it's Kiev front
user these baits are low effort

>Bumping his own satirical thread

Do you want me to tell you how I know you are a newfag? Go back to r3ddit now.

>IT'S OVER
>>Mariupol taken
That could free up a lot of soldiers.
Consider the possibility of them getting some rest, but then an offensive shortly after.

I wish Russia luck in their upcoming second phase of the special military operations, looks like hohols are going to be properly dealt with.

Attached: Screenshot_20220401-135031_1.png (965x1540, 486.4K)

Imagine being a burger and supporting either side
you're such a nigger.
me and my girl were making fun of faggots like you prancing around LA in your jew shirts, wrapped in kike flags

This is actually pretty accurate.

Sure user.
Anyway pasta saved. It's fucking golden.

because he is seething and dilating out of control, and will never be a woman

That's the plan. Either to Odessa in the west or circle to the east and BTFO the 60k hohols near Kramatorsk.

Lmao why are you here all day shilling for Russia Hungarian bro?

Based

Attached: british geography.jpg (1178x1394, 412.23K)

I always post the objective reality, people drunk on CNN lies don't appreciate that.

lol

Sorry bro, Baltics are excluded from normal communication until this crisis is over.

Attached: 1255465000515.jpg (375x283, 30.66K)

That’s less pathetic than the Hungarian who wants Prokopenko to fuck his bussy.

Attached: 7732F2EC-4FE7-415A-9482-7180A350CB51.jpg (1170x570, 324.51K)

Attached: 1648564007692.png (2163x1163, 1.3M)

>Zolotaya Niva taken

Oh, no! Not Zolotaya Niva!! This is the end...

I'm sorry, but did Russia already lose? Oh, that's right. The special military operation isn't even over yet. In fact, it just started. Does being down 36,000 soldiers in the first month of a special military operation count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post before the special military operation is even over? The Russians are still fighting right now and they've been the best military in the world for how many years now? We literally beat Georgia a few years ago, remember that? You're a nation of globohomos who get W's from home soil, Jews and sanctions. You know what? They you fucking suck. It's just not your year, bud. The Russians are the best nation in the world with the greatest president of all time leading them, yet again, to another victory over your satanic Anglo-Saxons. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Russians win and someone (You)s your post. Oh look at that, another warcrime on Russian soldiers and VDV made another paradrop. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and if the moderators ever did their job around here they should ban you and I'm fucking serious. No you're not even a anti-Russian shill, you're the same Russian hater making all these threads and posts about why they're not the G.O.A.T. because you're an autistic HATO fan that gets annually BTFO by the Russians. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking nations on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your shitposts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a post like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you.

>user thats a Bulg... nevermind