Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XZC10u16ZIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We will be really mad at you

You will not be able to redeem.

deeply gonserned

The collapse of the west. No biggie

Sir, please do not redeem with Russia

Amazon workers are unionizing now, so what will be the chances that Indians working at Amazon will walk out of america gets rid of their H1Bs and put sanctions on everything?

No more designations

Good morning sirs

nothing, Washington is a circus full of clowns that cant come to grips with the fact they lost their empire through sheer and utter incompetence.

How does that statement even make sense. If USA imposes sanctions on Russia, how is India dodging them by trading with Russia? Do Mutts unironically think India is part of USA, like a state or something?

We shall mine your designated shitting streets

U SON OF BASTERD BICH

I need 124 please sirs

Please don't hurt our ties with India... they produce so much of our fertilizer which we need so badly

Attached: 1648852238693.jpg (780x439, 26.97K)

We're gonna dump shit in your streets,Apu.

They'll sacrifice children and babel edomite slang at statues chained to the wall.
You'll regret it, India.

Sirs do not redeem it.

>We are not your satellite state

Attached: 2480yu.png (640x336, 195.48K)

I didn't see the Trump in the poop, but wow they really triggered the Trump tards with this :rolleyes:

Cancellation of H1Bs.

:wojakNPC:

US is like the cornered chimp no one is respecting so it lashes out more and more demanding respect.

It’s fascinating to watch but at same time you know a cornered chimp will be desperate and more self harm will follow. US will keep sanctioning everything that moves until it gains the respect it believes it deserves.

We will arm and support the goat-fucking pakis....oh wait!

They won't mass offshore their tech support and coding to you for pennies to suppress wages.
Just kidding they still will.

india bro please let me immigrate, im a strong white man with an 8" cock. I can impregnate youre women to spread my non shitskin genes.

Concern, maybe deep one

what they aren't saying is the penalty will be paid by americans. wasn't big pharms moving outta china to india?

Mutts think entire world is their plantation and all countries are its slaves.

Muttamerica never got past that we are living in post colonial world and world is different now. It still thinks it’s 1970s when Asians and rest of world was piss poor. Muttmerica still thinks it’s Vietnam 1970s

user use real flag

None, bidens an inane senile puppet reading whatever the prompter says. Literally nothing he says should be taken as remotely serious.

They will never be the same

US wants india to stop buying Russian oil but since trump introduced secondary sanctions on iran we can't buy oil from them anymore either (we used to buy oil from iran even when they were under sanctions)
and US won't sell its own oil to india we are buying oil from Russia and US can try to sanctions us

Attached: IMG_20220401_233845.jpg (1068x2181, 517.43K)

West will impose a sanction on toilets.

Yes.

hopefully more seething poos telling me how fucked i am without them.

kek, there won't be any, we're an impotent nation lead by a senile retard, nothing will happen.

Is shit even more expensive in Russia now? Biden being our president is worse than any sanction imaginable, I cannot believe how quickly stuff got more expensive during his presidency.

Mobi looks like Mr potato head

Attached: Profile_-_Mr._Potato_Head.jpg (855x964, 127.05K)

The real punishment is when neo-liberals invest in your country to bury thier domestic competition.

Ban pajeet h1b.

>youtu.be/XZC10u16ZIo
>travels all the from UK to tell india not to buy Russian oil
>admits that EU fags will keep using Russian oil atleast till the end of thr year
>gets told right in front of her face that india won't stop buying Russian oil

Are threats the only thing the mutts know in diplomacy?

Attached: 1648589683446.jpg (373x1925, 160.14K)

US are fucking idiots for not selling their own oil. I hope oil becomes useless in near future and mutts will -ACK with their lost oportunities

Maybe they force them to use toilets.