Well, Any Forums?

Which one of you will do the right thing and host this refugee?

Attached: kira.png (1196x1550, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/sermons/auth/adeney/the_extermination_of_the_canaanites.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How come europeans are so welcoming to ukranian refugees but hate middle eastern and african refugees? is it because ukrainians are fucking white? why do euros pretend to be non-racist because they literally are...

😭 UOHHHHHHHHHHH 😭

Attached: 8C4A8C66-A7A4-4983-A399-08892601BCE0.png (1200x1200, 56.31K)

Mahmoud I don't remember asking you a goddamn thing

>370616069
you are literally a turk, literally.

Haha Jesus Christ quite the narrative man. I have actually fought and stared death in the face before, but thanks for spreading your own insecurities onto me. How many wars have you been involved in? This is my third. Also happily married so not sure who I'm impressing with the ladies. Also you want to tell all the refugees I assisted in medical tents that I was pretending to be playing COD? Cause I'm sure they wouldn't take much of what a keyboard warrior says seriously anyways

Raising someone else's child is kind of cucked, desu

>complete orphan
As opposed to a partial orphan?

Probably because Ukrainians don't fuck their country up with crime and all the other bullshit those refugee are famous for.

You know russia supplies China with sex slaves/wives right?

Gee I wonder fucking why you shitskin faggot?

>europe lets in millions of you fuckers, so many that we can't even pay for them
>europe sends billions of aid to africa and middle east a year
>europe is racist

Were russians uohhhhhhchads?

$1000 says Azov killed her dad to try to blame it on Russia.

you bombed the middle east its your fucking responsibility to accept refugees you fat fucking mutt!

And so are you bitch

she can live in my closet brehs whats her likee?

Attached: ERECT.jpg (304x408, 15.01K)

Now she is an Islamic wife to Kadyrov TAKBIR

He's a seething parasite.

because you bombed and killed and terrorized and raped us?
not enough, not even slightly enough, you took so much from us.

>12
>already looks 18 and promises an amazing carcrash once the wall comes
If you fail at being a cute kid there's little hope for you.

Attached: 1622849098873.png (716x936, 185.02K)

>you took so much from us
Yeah well you're more than welcome to take your shitskins back

Watchu wanna do about bucko?

biblehub.com/sermons/auth/adeney/the_extermination_of_the_canaanites.htm

I will host her.
I will book us a flight.
I will take us to Moscow.
I will drive a rented car into Ukraine.
I will penetrate enemy lines and deliver her back to Mariupol.
I will collect a ransom from the Russian garrison stationed there.
I will laugh, smile, and wave as she's boarded onto the train and sent to a gulag in Siberia.

Attached: weird pepe.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

No, you should take in more refugees, im not fucking shitposting, dont you realize how much pain and suffering your people inflicted on indians, africans, arabs and asians? you quite literally in every sense of the word owe us
>ooga booga we strong what u gonna do

you act like the blacks you hate so much, savage race.

Ukrainians are criminal subhumans but Eurocucks prefer them because they are muh white/christcuck
they get what they fucking deserve brother

Because the non-illiterate Ukrainian women, who without a doubt will head back to their home country as soons a s things get better over there, actually have something to flee from and are somewhat less likely to rape my daughter while being financey by my tax money. Also they are more likely to abide to the local law inestad of some 1500yo mentally-ill pedophiles´ textbook.

18+.
Sorry pedo

Who are the dudes on the wall?

Adorable, I can't lie.

Your life has little value to me. Plus you are the same race as kikes. Idc about you.

>Looks 18
pls touch grass.

Attached: 1647216882765.gif (500x288, 991.93K)

there are literal millions of third worlders who will flood your shithole this year around summer
you should prepare for the extermination of your own shithole faggot

Haha, no.

Attached: dorodna samica.jpg (600x800, 55.53K)

Probably because Ukrainian refugees are women and children

>FUCKING TWITTER

Christ will return to save the White man. You seething shitskin.

Attached: Mashiach.jpg (371x353, 23.57K)

>is it because ukrainians are fucking white?
Exactly. Sandniggers and niggers are subhuman negroid larvaes and are not worth saving. Actually, they are worth killing.

Attached: 1546643572648.jpg (1000x800, 92.81K)

Hott

based
you will never get laid incel, your chances of fucking a ukranian woman are zero, fucking chud retard.
ok fat jew golem mutt
>no argument
you are a pedo and an incel

SHE CAN HOST THIS D-
>12
Dictionary, she'll need to learn up on the English language to better work in society....

Only flag related and other countries will wlecome them. Rest of Europe will ignore since they aren't africans or arabs.

Christ would spit on degenerates like you dickhead

Now that you mention it, you sound awfully jewish.

Just stay mad pierre i fucking dare you to go to paris and insult africans, or islam, i dare you, you will die, france will be an african islamic country within 30 years and thats facts.

Gee, I wonder why they would prefer taking in orphaned teenage girls and young women as opposed to military aged men that are pretending to be minors? Even neglecting religion, it is pretty obvious why the reaction here is different.

Bitch, africans and arabs were stealing and enslaving long before we ever got into a wooden boat and sailed across a sea

>How come europeans are so welcoming to ukranian refugees but hate middle eastern and african refugees?

because the second group are subhumans and should be used as fertilizer

Bet you he wouldn't.

Attached: le SS faec.jpg (379x455, 39.17K)

>ve with a bitch.
>Never kissed ass,
Stop being a troll. They have been brining in African regugees for decades now.

Sounds like you didn't get a chance to make it over there. so you're Jealous. it's about time they take in other refugees other than brown or black people. YOU FUCKING RACIST CUNT

you were literally bred in a mutt factory to serve israel
doesnt matter, you caused the refugees, you attacked us unjustly and now you must pay.
literally never happened.

Raise? Implying I wouldn’t just knock her up day 1

says who? you? an incel chud with zero contributions to society? loser lol
>nazi
>christcuck
how stupid are polchuds???

Are you shitskins serious when you ask the questions or do you really not see how you lower the quality of life for everyone? I always thought you were aware and intentionally acted like animals to spite whites but maybe you aren’t even aware of it and it’s in your nature.

Israelites were White.

Pedos are like 13 and under you fucking loser.

I would support them dropping a million more pounds of explosives on all of you.

10 and under actually.

Please come to Brazil
I will take care of her with many love

>literally never happened.

>Trying twist around your hypocrisy of not wanting white immigrants
take of the proxy, you aren't fooling anyone while speaking in american zoomer ebonics

I hope a kid accidentally kills you.

Thank you for your service.

Jesus didn't do anything wrong. It's the people who use his name for their own agenda.

Rabbi Jesus (As I like to call him, even though Im not a Jew) was a good person in human form. all he tried to do was teach people faith and to love their enemies. not because he loved corruption but hoping to change people to be more productive and stop the crazy Pagan practices of slaughtering their first born or to love money over life itself.

basic things that still happen today. wanting to live in the best neighborhoods or have the fancy cars or the first one on the block for material shit. Im guilty for loving Technology and wanting the newest Samsung release but I never get first Gen because I know it will come down in price.

whats the most fucked up thing you saw come into a "MASH" type unit you guys were able to save the person(s)?>

Attached: SLAP_A_Nappy_Headed_Bro.jpg (474x237, 13.64K)

>America bombed our countries so now Europe is obligated to take in millions of niggers
>Y-y-you’re racist!
The Europeans should have mined the migration routes.

>cute white woman vs ugly sandnig goat rapist
You do the math, Abdul.

Attached: 1639679997606.jpg (1425x2015, 320.97K)

Literally evil, you people are actually evil, thank god you're a laughing stock with zero power.

>mexican
white washed loser, what happened in your life to make you seek validation from all these racist chuds than consider you an ugly subhuman that doesn't deserve to live?