Start drinking distilled water. Ever since people started switching to it due to the microplastic shit...

Start drinking distilled water. Ever since people started switching to it due to the microplastic shit, the medical jew started fudding it like crazy

Attached: 4wwcz7fayxv41[1].jpg (4032x3024, 1M)

>microplastic

Based. But distill it yourself don't drink from a plastic jug.

Enjoy osteoporosis, op.

Are reverse osmosis filters any good? I go through a crazy amount of bottled water because the tap doesn't taste very good.

ok, but make sure to put a mineral powder in it.

Yes I have one I got from Costco installed under the sink, best decision I made in regards to water. Cleanest, purest simple H2O no random chems, 97%+ reduction of fluoride for the one I got.

>distilated water in plastic
fucking disgusting

Any recommendations user?

Doesn't anything stored in plastic have plastic leeched into it over time?

Nigger, just buy distilled water with minerals added

Of course distill that shit yourself instead of buying it on plastic jugs cuz that obviously defeats the purpose. The OP pic isnt mine, I have filters

Attached: 1605055076005.gif (323x240, 440.37K)

>He drinks from public water sources
Have fun dying young

IT'S NOT DISTILLED ANYMORE ONCE THEY PUT IT IN A FUCKING PLASTIC JUG

USE GLASS YOU NIGGER

Yes but that timescale is lengthy. Don't store it in direct sunlight and you'll be fine.

Distilled water lacks trace minerals. You can get sick drinking too much.

>his foodsupply is so mineral depleted he needs to get it from his fucking water
Grow some fucking veggies or raise an animal and eat it you fucking retard.

Yeah I'm a retard for using the pic. see

Yes, I'm on a well and the water straight from the well does not taste good at all.
I put a reverse osmosis with pre and post GAC filters at the kitchen sink for drinking water and it is better than any bottled water.
Total Dissolved Solids went from nearly 500ppm to around 20-30ppm.

Not healthy.

Also to all the retards going BRO ITS BAD FOR YOU IT HAS NO MINERALS BRO.

You do realize you get those from food, right? there is ZERO danger from drinking distilled water. Stop being a nigger

Attached: 1586895507679.jpg (257x254, 13.26K)

You can get one on amazon for 60 or 70 bucks. That's what I did.

>distilled
ngmi, you are denaturating your body, you must revitalize the water with minerals and metals for balance desu senpai

>poland spring
You got bigger problems than microplastics if you're drinking that shit

Attached: 234243.png (1482x1260, 335.67K)

Man, you fairies get so sensitive about any criticism of your autistic bullshit. I hope you suffer catastrophic organ failure.

Attached: 1645990468397.jpg (460x449, 20.12K)

>you must revitalize the water with minerals and metals for balance
Get them from your food. Start reducing plastic shit in your body, jewnigger

Attached: 1603047079719.jpg (750x736, 61.57K)

why are you even drinking water? food is mostly water, you get your moisture from there

see you have no idea what you are doing, enjoy shocking your stomach with a non conductive solution and getting mineral leeching

You do realize that distilled water leeches minerals from your body, right? Get your bones broken, retard.

lol.
lmao.

Attached: psring.png (776x181, 12.22K)

Jeez I picked a hazard of an image as the OP. Will use a different one later

Reverse osmosis filters out micro plastics too.

i used to drink distilled water for years, years, i even put them on top of an orgone just to crystallise the water molecule
currently vagabond so can't do that at the moment, but i do crave myself from time to time a glass full of crystallised pure water

Attached: 1646869953032.jpg (4032x3024, 3.45M)

I don't even drink distilled water. I'm not so low test that a little hormone disruption turns me into a limpwrist faggot. I guzzle water from the tap when I need water. I'm just pointing out that you're a fucking retard if you think drinking distilled is remotely harmful outside of extended water fasts. How can distilled water leech anything of value if your body is already awash in minerals and nutrients? It sounds to me like you've got bigger issues to clear up before you start whining about what other people drink. Plus water fasts are a sham anyway. The only proper form of fasting is a dry fast after you've entered ketosis. Consumption of fatstores generates h2o as a metabolic byproduct.

It's an honourable goal, but there is no avoiding the microplastics. They are in everything, all the food you eat.

Get yourself a good screw on tap filter and you're doing yourself a favour.
I never believed the yanks when they said their tap water was trash until I moved there and yeah, it's literal poison. But a good filter will do you a world of good.

How?
Do you only consume water?

Distilled water sucks minerals out of me like a vacuum compared to normal water?

>Start drinking distilled water. Ever since people started switching to it due to the microplastic shit, the medical jew started fudding it like crazy
>Based. But distill it yourself don't drink from a plastic jug.
>You can get one on amazon for 60 or 70 bucks. That's what I did.
>Muh amazon
How long has it lasted you?

If yoi don't eat any food and sweat alot and only drink distilled that day then maybe yoi will get some lower mineral counts. Food has all the minerals
Water with no dissolved solids will pick up stuff easier because it doesn't already have something in it