Do republicucks ACTUALLY believe this?

Be honest.

Attached: B082F438-A3EF-4435-8B0C-A209AADA4D23.jpg (810x438, 132.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chabad.org/parshah/article_cdo/aid/4372130/jewish/The-Tragic-History-of-Molech-Child-Sacrifice.htm
lifenews.com/2022/04/01/shocking-images-showing-5-babies-killed-in-late-term-abortions-prove-abortions-kill-children/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hallo chabad.org/parshah/article_cdo/aid/4372130/jewish/The-Tragic-History-of-Molech-Child-Sacrifice.htm

Or should I say
SHALOM

I believe it. Republicans are far-left science believers at heart, so they don't really believe it.
Every "Christian" is horribly afraid to die and "go to heaven" because they are atheists at heart.

I don't see the problem with nigger abortion, a.k.a. Crime Stoppers.

The soul is immortal, the spirit will never perish, but the body is still afraid to die. It doesn't mean I'm an atheist just because I would rather avoid a short, painful death, it just means I am human, and must fight that nature to be righteous and holy before God to the best of my ability.

Attached: posobiec mossad.jpg (1011x1167, 602.36K)

Cheap talk and rationalization. Muslims really believe they're going somewhere better when they blow themselves up. They die by the thousands for what they believe. No christian has had contempt for death in about 1300 years. Not one.

of course we do it's the truth you fucking nigger

Abortion is good, it culls niggers and spics the most.

Plenty of jews worship moloch these days. They even have a secret cult to hold ceremonies for worship of moloch

Anybody have the tweet of the jewess saying abortion is a part of their religious practice?

>yeah huh!
>It’s real!

yes😈🤖

He's wrong because it's an offering to Yahweh.

I'm not republican and yet this is obviously true
I literally cannot imagine what Satan ("if he existed'tm") would want MORE of his followers than million of killed babies made for the purpose of some people egos and "quality of life"
this is literally what offering is - "I give you gift, I hope for a boon improving my personal shit"

and all sides are collaborators in this
fucking vooters.. man

Attached: 6345346346364.jpg (579x579, 93.77K)

America is the descendant of Carthage and should be salted.

Attached: carthage baby sacrifice.jpg (550x289, 66.26K)

idk but democucks definitely do

Attached: molonigga.png (740x70, 16.28K)

How is he wrong exactly?

I have no moral problems with abortion. In fact I am looking forward to a robust illegal back alley abortion industry. I just want to ban abortion because leftish shills have become so insufferable.

An abortion clinic in Washington DC was just caught committing murder and the FBI arrested the people obtaining the evidence. How many times will this happen before we ban abortion entirely?
lifenews.com/2022/04/01/shocking-images-showing-5-babies-killed-in-late-term-abortions-prove-abortions-kill-children/

neocons are just as retarded as liberals