Imagine not living in Canada

In other places the sun goes down and it gets dark but in Canada the night sky glows green and you can see.

Attached: Alberta.png (1175x929, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/319016585/
archive.is/WlLgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your one stupid shit area that gets that isn't all of Canaduh bro.

Regardless, no one wants to live in a commie shithole run by Trudeau.

I mean really.

I get that in Alaska plus I have guns. You’re a homeless man’s version of me.

Attached: 2466F34D-323A-464D-A1E9-C3BF5A29DB50.jpg (1536x2048, 803.93K)

Alaska is cool too but I'm talking about anons who live south

Man, I want space lights.

Canada would be pretty cool if it wasn't so gay. It's a very beautiful country.

They can change colors and look kino
It must suck in places were the night sky is dark only

Attached: red-aurora-borealis.jpg (900x599, 40.12K)

W-we get the Milky Way.

This
government fucking sucks but yeah very beautiful place

Milky way is cool but it doesn't glow and is faint

I was born and raised in Toronto joined the US marines now I live in Lake Tahoe California and I now understand why a 1 bedroom costs 1 million here, it's awesome and no minority at all because ethey can't afford to live here.

Leave Canada come to Eldorado County California there is a right wing movement taking off there big time

>I was born and raised in Toronto joined the US marines now I live in Lake Tahoe California and I now understand why a 1 bedroom costs 1 million here, it's awesome and no minority at all because ethey can't afford to live here.

Sounds plausible

US Marines accept Canadiuns now.

100% real and true.

Anyone born in Canaduh can join the Marines. You actually get special treatment and give sniper training right away.

100% real. my bro from computer is doing it too.

wtf the CIA has a base in Alberta?

Idk about the sniper thing... in the Marines we have the SS... scout snipers and yes they use the ss from nazi Germany when they write it. I was regular infantry but attached to recon and scout sniper...

To become a sniper you join the infantry and at the end of the school of infantry there is a ss gunny and a recon gunny that come and tell you that you can enter their training when you complete SOI... in my unit you would apply to do a scout t sniper indoc then go to ss school.

I was anti terrorism btn. Infantry so a step above the regular grunts... and just so you guys know, a marine infantryman is much more trained and selected than army infantry, it's comparable to a army ranger but a better culture.

kek

—— Signs of an apartheid groceryjew proxy—-

——- He can’t deviate from this script too much ——-

Pushing the latest cuckservative talking points

Support for the apartheid state of Israel

Shitty photoshopping of Trudeau

Proxies laughing at his own jokes.

Rampant racism while studiously avoiding any mentions of Jews or Israel (unless cornered)

“Free healthcare”, a neocohen term for public health

Inane and illogical replies to actual anons in order to elicit responses

Shitty photoshop collages of his own stupid memes.

Mentioning that apartheid groceryjew is polish (it’s just another proxy)

Selective screencaps of articles in order to manipulate message while avoiding linking the article in question

Hijacking various threads of different topics in effort to claim « meme » status

Admiring apartheid groceryjew for his persistence (he’s well compensated in shekels)

A bizarre fetish for Pierre Poilievre

Proxies claiming they love these threads

Proxies claiming troll status (apartheid groceryjew is just pretending to be retarded)

Muh secret great reset email

Something something about fake war
Something something muh wef

This is pasta and and the poster will not be sticking around for replies. Some jannies are clearly complicit of this /bant tier topic.

ARGUING with this funded JEW about groceries is clearly a POINTLESS endeavor serving to distract from the real Jewish problems of this country.

I invite fellow leafs to copypasta this to all this nutjobs threads, or at the very least, point leave some comments about the jews, and don't forget to sage, the proxyfagging becomes really obvious when he has to scramble to bump his thread.

Consider that the largest political fundraiser in Canadian history has two Mossad Special Operation Commanders on his personal private foundation board of directors.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/319016585/

That's part2 Oops, This is the first part:

—- Apartheid Groceryjew Detected ——-
Consider this thread infested with a proxyfag

Threadly reminder that these posts have been disproven many times before. This faggot, aka apartheid groceryjew, started posting these on Any Forums as
"Canada Is Collapsing" threads and has moved on to pretending to make "election" or "politics" threads, and posting this bullshit on /ck/ to avoid this copypasta, but it's the same proxyfagging nutjob.

This kike has rudimentary knowledge of proxyfagging and bumps his own threads with a variety of proxies from Canada, the US, and the UK especially. If you pay attention to the diction/posting style/CAPS you can easily see they are the same person, varying between 2-3 posting styles, and doing upwards of 50 posts each thread to keep it bumped. He often deflects his true origin by (((accidentally)) outing himself as a Pole, but he’s really an Americanized Jew.

He’s likely under the employ of the Kinsella consulting group, hired by the conservatives to divert attention from the Jewish influence in Canada.

archive.is/WlLgg

Although Corona has put a break on his grocery posting, he’s still spreading the same lies and half-truths of the past years to push xir Jewish agenda.

In order to maintain the illusion that Canada has high food prices, he posts prices from remote communities where food has to be flown in.

If anyone is actually curious if there is an issue with food prices in Canada, go to literally any forum online with Canadians and ask them if they struggle with their food bill. It’s that simple.

This is pasta and and the poster will not be sticking around for replies. I invite fellow leafs to copypasta this to all this nutjobs threads, and don't forget to sage; the proxyfagging becomes really obvious when he has to scramble to bump his threads.

Redditspacing is intentional and done for maximum exposure and clarity

Attached: 1648821953839.jpg (1500x1500, 912.24K)

Russia has the same phenomenon in many northern regions

Yeah i know

Justin is filtering the kungflu from the air.

thanks OP, for reminding me that's one thing i want to see in person before an heroing.

In other places there is freedom tho.