Ramadan

Ramadan Mubarak to all my Muslim brethren. I will leave this board for the next month and inshaAllah you will too. Let's broaden our Quran and Islamic knowledge and cleanse our soul. This place fills it with hate, racism and lust.

Trust me Muslimanon, it's for the better; it's for Jannah. Try it for the month:

>nofap, even in the evening
>no4chan
>noswearing
>nomusic, instead listening to Islamic podcasts/lectures or Quran
>noharam
>reading Quran everyday

Follow the righteous path ya akhi.

Ma salama.

Attached: 1648850865523.jpg (1365x768, 311.85K)

Attached: 1647752218689.png (1102x1171, 311.93K)

Wait wtf is it really Ramadan or are you April foolsing

This is fake fuckin dumb zioshill

See you tomorrow, raghead.

Ramadan bomb-athon starts yet again gents, good luck out there and may Allah help you evade glowniggers.

Attached: FLz0oJUUYAAAPIz.jpg (720x400, 25.08K)

based fellow muslim. may we receive allah's blessing during a blessed month

Ramadan Mubarak
also >no4chan
let this place drown in his own filth atleast in the fasting hours akhis

ramadan mubarak to all my muslim brothers, may allah make it easier on us and may allah make this place rot in hell.
dont forget to go to gym even if its by day.
and may allah purify our souls.
amin

ramadan mubarak
i will try

you are fucking british faggot your country belongs to us and you can do nothing about it.
keep crying about it if its gonna make you feel better

happy ramadan muslim bros

سورة الـشرح
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful.
﴿١﴾ أَلَمْ نَشْرَحْ لَكَ صَدْرَكَ
1. Did We not soothe your heart for you?
﴿٢﴾ وَوَضَعْنَا عَنْكَ وِزْرَكَ
2. And lift your burden from you.
﴿٣﴾ الَّذِي أَنْقَضَ ظَهْرَكَ
3. Which weighed down your back?
﴿٤﴾ وَرَفَعْنَا لَكَ ذِكْرَكَ
4. And We raised your reputation for you?
﴿٥﴾ فَإِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا
5. With difficulty, there is ease.
﴿٦﴾ إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا
6. With difficulty, there is ease.
﴿٧﴾ فَإِذَا فَرَغْتَ فَانْصَبْ
7. When your work is done, turn to devotion.
﴿٨﴾ وَإِلَىٰ رَبِّكَ فَارْغَبْ
8. And be eager for your Lord.

Attached: IMG_20220308_101817_848.jpg (1280x1280, 193.69K)

I converted a Muslim to catholicism. I will not hesitate to do it again. Her family is next. Nothing muhmad did was more based than dying for our sins.

Attached: 01-19-muhammad-04.jpg (790x1142, 155.01K)

Quran 65:4 says a man can marry a PREpubescent child, have sex with her, and then divorce her.

Here are some of the most respected tafsir in history:

Tafsir Jalalayn specifies the girls in Quran 65:4 as "those who have not menstruated yet BECAUSE OF THEIR YOUNG AGE."

" 'Those who have not courses' refers to THE YOUNG who have not reached the years of menstruation [prepubescent girls]." (Ibn Kathir)

"O Messenger of Allah! What about the 'iddah [wait-time to remarry after being divorced] for those who do not have menstruation BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO YOUNG?" "Three months." (Ibn Abbas)

Quran 33:49 says an 'iddah is only required if the man divorces the wife after consummation. That means the men had sex with the PREpubescent children of 65:4 before divorcing them. Their 'iddah is three months.

"There is NO AGE LIMIT to be intimate with one's wife EVEN IF SHE HAS NOT ATTAINED PUBERTY." (Mufti Ebrahim Desai, Ask Imam, Fatwa 6737, 30 Sept. 2002)

This is not the Mufti's personal opinion. It is the Quran. It is the Shariah.

Narrated 'Aisha:
"The Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years [till his death]." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64; see also Numbers 65 and 88)

"She was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he died she was eighteen years old." (Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3311)

"The playing with dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for Aisha at that time, as SHE WAS A LITTLE GIRL, NOT YET REACHED THE AGE OF PUBERTY." (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13; Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151

Attached: 03A3A09C-E368-4DCB-99FA-712BB785484C.jpg (529x735, 32.87K)

Jesus Christ is king

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 8.5K)

She would look good in church.

mushroom worshiper

Attached: 6727650893_4ffe66ae0f_b.jpg (681x1024, 440.33K)

It takes a tag to see a cock on anything.

To you too my brother.

Attached: praypray.jpg (640x640, 31.12K)

>Quran 65:4 says a man can marry a PREpubescent child, have sex with her, and then divorce her
based

mushroombros are on our side against the eternal kike

We are all people of the book. [spoiler]About kikes though..[/spoiler]

>abrahamic jew cult
No thanks. Im Ayran.

Allah akbar mubarak hussein you too

You worship a jewish cult that destroyed europeans.

good

Attached: 57c5dddb5cd99.image.jpg (800x566, 91.71K)

Commie, your no better. Go fuck yourself. Commies are the biggest pieces of shit on the planet.