Fake account of hot girl dms you asking for nudes

>fake account of hot girl dms you asking for nudes
>dumb enough to fall for it and send them
>jk i'm not a hot girl, send me money or i'm sending your nudes to your friends and family
>i don't have money
>kills self instead of minor embarrassment of people seeing you nude

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/michigan-teen-suicide-extortion-instagram-b2047861.html

wtf is wrong with gen z? when i still lived at home i had both parents walk in on me fapping before (no lock). they were more embarrassed then me, and we just pretended it didn't happen.

Attached: texting.jpg (1014x503, 82.55K)

Get off of social media, retard.

I don’t understand did he have a small penis? Was his face in the photo?

The FBI literally has a page just for this.

😆👊

>Have random girl avatar
>Get 100s of dms by horny indians

>when i still lived at home i had both parents walk in on me fapping before (no lock). they were more embarrassed then me, and we just pretended it didn't happen.
same

Also you could just pretend those aren't your nudes. Dumb fuck zoomers.

Unfathomably Based. The hacker will end up in jail and no one got to see his huge dick.

moms walked on me smashing it and i just got mad
bitch, you're on MY TIME, not the other way around

jokes on you I send dickpics to my mom four sometimes five times per week

Based glownig saying how you can report this crime

It seriously surprises me how easily black mailed people are. They are so fucking weak man I tell on myself before ever letting anyone black mail me.

that was a black mirror episode I believe.

Those faggots who do that scam nsver go ghe blackmail route.. They just wanna scare you lol

I used to be like that when I was 14, scummy faggot that would do anything for money but then my morality kicked in and now it just disgusts me. Guess some people never grow out of it

even if you refused they probably wouldnt even post the nudes that ruins the scam

Link? I looked at couldn’t find it. I think it’s a great money making scheme desu.

>now even some random fucks in polan know about it not to mention whole his town
survival of the fitness boys
he was too dumb to survive
happens all the time in animal kingdom

Attached: survival of the fitness.jpg (1272x720, 119.79K)

>when i still lived at home i had both parents walk in on me fapping before (no lock). they were more embarrassed then me, and we just pretended it didn't happen.
its worse to get caught by mom unless gay shit and dad

literally happened to me.
>tinder match hot af
>sends me nudes and asks for mine
>send her half nude pics no face
>next day get call from "police"
>"user you sent lewd pics to an underage girl"
>father wont press charges if....
>get call from "father" asks for 1k or he will spread all over social media to my family
>dont have any social media whatsoever, tell him to eat a dick, no face no case nigga
>he cuts all contact
>delete all dating apps and accept forever alone

🤡

No, I know a guy who was the victim of this. He told the extortionists to fuck off and they sent the pics to everyone on his facebook friends list, include female relatives such as his sister and mom. Some friends called him and warned him, so he texted everyone he could saying "Don't open a message from a stranger on Facebook Messenger unless you want to see my penis."

All BM victims of this type are victims of their own degeneracy

haha I don't have friends or family checkmate asshole

Attached: 58.jpg (418x299, 12.72K)

yet we have ((((actual)))) whores out dressed & drugged out of thier minds doing pic/related

Attached: BLACK TOP.gif (200x264, 540.84K)

This is incredibly easy to do with faceapp. Gender swap yourself into a woman, and then use all the filters to make her hot. I've done it and redpilled fuck tons of women on how fake tinder is.