Shit 1st of April joke

It just goes out to show the absolute state of this board. You can't even meme this crap the way you could pic related. Over the years, this place has gone to total fucking shit, it's full of shills and bots, real anons seldom show up and have become lurkers.
Now all we have is trannies, crap from twitter and fucking plebbit to discuss. Gone are the days of meme magic and fucking around with the normies. No, all we have now is those tired tranny shit threads and crap from normie social media.
To top it all off, now we have this unoriginal emoji crap as april fools, probably thought by some fucking tranny jannie subhuman rat without anything better to do with his time (forgot to dilate).
You can't be political with fucking emojis you damn jannies. This is normie tier crap. This place has gone to shit and I blame it on you, the one who does it for free.
FUCK YOU jannies, FUCK YOU all to hell.

Attached: efc.png (680x622, 423.03K)

fucking jungle 3rd world niggerish gorilla

>tranny
*faggot
You will not shift the Overton window, glowie

I just got here, what's the joke for this year?

OP is a faggot

shut up indonesia, no one's talking to you.

gambling system to buy emotes to use in posts

Yep, fuck jannies. Today with the raid on r/place they have shown they're literally fucking dilating troons. It's time to migrate to a new self-regulation Any Forums board.

What did you want to say with that, faggot nigger? They're insta nuking threads even on /bant/. Go dilate, troon.

Cope

reddit emotes, its disgusting

💪🖕
fuck you nigger, the emote thing is not a collective game, just an individual game to get all the emotes, that is why you see no team effort to meme the emotes.

can you relax eurotrash, learn to speak using real english words

kys nigger

You need to go back

:pepePoint:

wait I thought there was a 1 emote limit?

Shit was cash, someone post the fucking .png labels that showed next to each post, of the teams from that years April Fools, i know one of you autists saved them

Attached: 1646112696009.png (1172x958, 451.17K)