G-g-g-uys ... I thought COVID was just supposed to be a cold? I tested positive 24 hours ago...

G-g-g-uys ... I thought COVID was just supposed to be a cold? I tested positive 24 hours ago. I have never been this sick in my life. Severe body aches from head to toe, it hurts to move. I cannot sleep b/c I am burning up from a fever. Constant wheezing and breathing has become a chore. I wish I didn't fall for the Jewish tricks on this board and just went to go get vaccinated. It might have prevented this.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 860.44K)

Are you fat?

That's what you get for listening to Any Forums. Idiot.

How do you test positive for COVID?

They proved those COVID tests test positive for fuckin' ketchup and mustard. Mustard and Ketchup tested positive for COVID.

And the miracle games, fuck. The miracle games.

The flu is now cured? 20,000 yearly flu cases all gone but now we have COVID?

God, this is one huge Clown Show. Orderless Clowns, playing Simon Says, while no one knows who Simon is.

>Are you fat?
Are you skinny?

copypasta shill, same shit posted yesterday
all fields

put cold packs on your balls, armpits, and head.

>I have never been this sick in my life.
Not my problem.
You literally procrastinated on building your natural immune system and you expect me to help?

Just take the quantum dot vaccine, user. One and done

Are you implying that’s worse than being obese?

Skinny people are healthy, fat people are not. Kill yourself.

Double vax'd with Moderna, never tested positive, never felt ill. feelsgoodman

Get RAKED

bc weed, my dude. read somewhere that a couple of splifs will keep that bugger in check. hope ur a stonie.

>falling for the pol memes
Anyone who takes anything said here at face value is a fucking mouth breather

I am 6'4" and 300 pounds,mostly muscle

lol amerimutts can't get the joke

Attached: 1648099292494.jpg (500x457, 51.39K)

man up faggot

Attached: how_ticklish_is_corona_chan__by_sexualdamnation_ddu86iu-fullview.jpg (1600x654, 171K)

Triple with Pfeizer, same story

So we’re back to covid shill threads I see

Holy shit bro, I can really see you're worried.
You're posting this same thread yet another time.

Attached: file.png (1845x731, 384.01K)

"vaccine", what a fucking joke user. As for universal health care, well Obama care made this vaccine assault possible. This no5tion that there is a big bad boogie chan out there killing us all is just foolish. Much more damage has been caused buy lockdowns and mandatory vaccines. Id say "history will judge" but if only a select few survive will there still be history to judge?

Attached: coronachan boob2.jpg (689x1128, 79.15K)

Omicron was the mildest flu I have ever had.

Attached: sample_0960883e535d2f8e6647a166efc1fbf7.jpg (850x1202, 190.36K)