Talks for hours non stop on phone

>talks for hours non stop on phone

Attached: D72C245B-6E1E-43CA-91D0-3409FB357B2F.jpg (850x982, 284.08K)

that sure was a long fart

Nigger bitch that lives next door literally walks out her door every day at 6am to go to whatever fast food job she has and shes yellin into her phone at someone every fucking day.
They never get off the fucking phone.
Why is that even necessary, I can't stand having the silence interrupted constantly, I got enough going on in my head that I don't need a constant exchange of information with someone else, but yet women on the other hand cannot live unless they're in direct conversation with someone at all times.

>takes BBC

he said the n word!!! 🤣

BRAAAAAPThh

If you think of the egg as like a simulation, and the sperm as like a configuration datafile, then the egg is to the sperm like the universe is to life.

The universe creates the life, and then live creates the universe. People say the universe made life, but that's not exactly correct, both are required.

In this koan, which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Women are gigachads making men (cucks) seethe

made for big black penis

😈😈😈

It means she's bored with you, just accept you're a swedetwink and belong here in America as my personal cum slut

stretch marks and cellulite

fucking gross

🤢 🤮

Attached: Untitled.png (850x982, 1.5M)

honestly no idea how men can get married. All I want from women are sex, I can't stand their "company" or the stupid things they talk about.

That's why you inseminate them and give them 18 years worth of something to care about beyond their meaningless lives

what's wrong with black women?

And her elbows are too pointy

>t. Virgin
Post wrist and neck

You’ll never see a vagina

my wrists are probably bigger than your ankles

i just have standards

Attached: my hands.png (640x853, 521.07K)

Everybody has faded white thin stretch masks on their thighs you fucking retard. It’s from puberty. Found the fucking virgin

Thats because youre a fat hairy fuck lmao
Your ring doesnt even fit.
Also cant believe you actually listened to me on an anonymous forum. How insecure are you?

how do you earn points

Gawd that ring finger is screeching for mercy

How the fuck can you even feel your finger holy shit

POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Screenshot (4).png (1851x1042, 273.69K)

She’s built for BBC

>not circling the tattoo

Get that ring off you stupid son of a bitch