Why do people on EBT try to go out of their way to purchase non healthy things...

Why do people on EBT try to go out of their way to purchase non healthy things, and actually succeed in getting those items, even on Prime?

Attached: 43D5CBD5-A478-4FBA-B32C-60B799108ADE.jpg (828x634, 357.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=m6WnLEvbZHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they're retarded

Blacks don't have grocery stores because they keep robbing them. That means they have to buy their soda at the gas station and during the winter blacks don't leave their houses. Doesn't surprise me they'd be ordering soda off amazon. Some of the section 8 apartment buildings around here have a convenience store on the first floor just so blacks don't have to cross the snow covered streets in their flip flops and hoodies.

Even though it's on the unhealthy side carbonation is good for many people. And soda is a very common beverage. I would argue it's a staple beverage and should be covered.

>poor people are stupid
This is news to you?

Holy kek

Why the fuck are you allowed to buy beverages on EBT? Drink fucking water.

fuck you
about to get ebt myself and plan on using it for my monthly juice intake so I stave off the scurvy I got from my extremely poor diet of tendies and cheese burgers

Well because they have no other source of pleasure in their lives. They have no future, or prospects for the future. Every day is misery with nothing to look forward to. You can try to stoically endure, but at a certain point you realize you are depriving yourself for nothing, and its just meaningless cope, and nothing will change. Even the struggle becomes drained of Nietzschean meaning.

So your pleasure and purpose-starved brain turns to cheap and easy sources of pleasure, since that is all the world offers to it. And these products are scientifically and precisely engineered to be superstimuli by well funded corporations, with absolutely maximal addictive potential to take advantage of precisely these people. The same phenomena occurs with drugs as well.

I am not, but if I were homeless I'd probably eat sugary trash and do drugs too. what else is there to do while you wait for death?

Americans will die if they don't consume at least a half gallon of carbonated corn syrup each day.

That's not even that poor of a diet you just eat too much.

let them eat babies
m.youtube.com/watch?v=m6WnLEvbZHI

>Some of the section 8 apartment buildings around here have a convenience store on the first floor
holy fuck that sounds incredibly comfy if not for the whole crime ridden ghetto bullshit

the US is a failed state with an illegitimate government. Wasting as much of the governments money as possible is based, and in this way the niggers are doing more to help than most white americans

>you like soda like the other 99% of the world
>soda is bad because you're poor
>stop enjoying things

They are not even wasting it though. The money is going to giant corporations, so its all just recycling. The taxes come from the middle class, so in effect its like a subsidy for these junk food industries.

99% of the world doesn't drink soda. It's just the extememly poor, stupid, weak-willed and obese people that consume that poison.

Hey, I'm defending the people who buy this stuff. It isn't ideal but what else are they supposed to do? Eat healthy? Why would they bother with that, they have no future.

Yeah that's why there's Coca Cola bottling plants all over the World.

People who have to be on EBT obviously haven’t made good life choices. Seems pretty self evident their patterns wouldn’t improve

science says ur full of dooki

when i used it i bought what was cheapest with most calories to protein
that was almost always chips, peanut butter, canned pasta, and one or two brands of protein bars
that's what optimal EBT Amazon shopping looks like

>protein bars
they wouldn't happen to be made with Onions Protein?

lemme look

actually no, it's not
milk and whey for protein, but onions lecithin is an ingredient