How do i fake mental illness, anons?

28yo poorfag.
Living alone in an urban jungle, on my own since 18yo.
Had a nice childhood, parents fucked up massively. No generational wealth, no place of my own, no college. Don't wanna sell drugs to kids, don't wanna code our own demise.
Never wanted to live with a bitch.
Never kissed ass, never could hold a job for long because too blackpilled for joes and hoes.
Addicted to nothing but black metal and classical music, I meditate 30 minutes a day, I do 30 pullups/70 pushups in a heartbeat.
Tired of slaving for kikes and liberals. I just wanna play my guitar, read my fascist/NS/philosophy stuff and do my workouts as I wait for the day of the rope.

How do I cut myself some slack?

Attached: 0_IMG_20220125_182225.jpg (612x816, 38.74K)

Embrace Juche and immigrate to North Korea.

BASED

Attached: 1648157494566.png (1310x870, 1.99M)

Share how.

>How do I cut myself some slack?
Break your soul in half and try to open your own buissnes(could be a carrer/freelance or some other shit), keep working on job that you hate or win a lottery Every other thing would be fake, won't work or be just as bad.

Hi Kim

This

>urban jungle
theres no illness to fake

Say you're a 15 yo black girl named Laquesha from the Congo.

I once knew a guy who wanted to check out of society so he faked an inner ear disorder.

He got a book from the library and learned what to say. Went to his doctor pretending to be ignorant and begged the doctor to "help him so he can go back to work".

The doctor put him on permanent disability and he's getting the SSI checks to this day.

Attached: Jerry rigged.gif (640x360, 2.79M)

Tune that fiddle down to Bb.

>How do I cut myself some slack?
>How do I cut myself?
>cut myself
stupid nigger self harm has been the cure to evil since day one

Attached: fanta.jpg (600x600, 53.98K)

Join them!

Attached: Me and the boys thot hunting.png (1274x712, 1.25M)

I have two stints on short term disability of about 3-4 months and a 1.5 year long term disability claim, going for me since 2017. You gotta figure out how to deal with doctors/providers or whoever is responsible for certifying your state. You can't jeopardize your relationship or standing with any of them and you have to get comfortable talking to an endless number of "professionals" about your "condition" because you also gotta be able to figure out when your doctors are helping or harming your cause. Don't be bitter, upset, or hold a grudge against anyone but pay attention to the questions they ask. none of the people give a flying fuck about you but if they get suspicious or annoyed with you they can cut you off at the drop of a hat

It's not even a matter of faking the illness, as long as you can navigate the personalities of that system and get them to be sympathetic and a baseline level of trusting that's all it takes

Attached: 1648851952184.png (637x653, 463.23K)

Based

Who's to say you're not already mentally ill asking a stupid question like that.
At minimum I would not recommend faking it since it may actually make you sick, and the last thing you want is mental illness.
Levels of mental illness that give you disability are pretty advanced, too, and in part depend on the doctors involved, so there's no straight forward guide.

Instead go learn about psychiatry in general; you will likely find a diagnosis, or even a few, that match your experience and personality, though possibly to a not-yet-pathological degree. Playing those up would not be hard, but generally you need a combination of multiple problems.
Remember that disability is mainly about restrictions in your ability to function normally in modern society.

start the race war. you’re ready OP

I can tell you're under 5'10 just by looking at your manlet arm.

This is true to a degree. It might be as simple as switching into maximum BOOHOO mode, bonus points if you can cry on command. Always works on women.
Just avoid anything that makes them think you will kill yourself or harm people; or anything that may get you institutionalized or forcibly medicated.

Become Hari Krishna. It’s the only way to get an Indian visa

You sound unbearable.

Still have the jacket supreme leader?

>How do i fake mental illness, anons?
HRT and bottom surgery

here you go user.

Attached: uncleremusssiguide.jpg (1610x2071, 1.32M)

Fake mental illness? I'll do you one better. I'll help you obtain mental illness. You need to put all your life savings into obvious scam cryptos like Apecoin, masturbate exclusively to NTR cuckoldry blacked hentai, be a terminal NEET, and be a weasal who argues for whatever the dominant winning side is at the time.

Also there's "anxiety", like generalized anxiety disorder and a bunch of others. It's also known as "being a huge pussy".
>afraid of everything ;-;
>afraid of fear ;-;
>incoherent bullshit blabbering
There you go, now you're a cripple.
It seems easy to do and if you're scared of everything you're pretty much fucked right off the bat.

Proclaim that you are Serbian and join Aleksandar Vucic's political party. That's your best bet.

Ok, basic tips for faking with doctors.
Remember, the doctor will feel threatened if you seem to know more about anything than he does.
Describe symptoms, maybe say something like
'My friend said it might be (mispronounce name of condition with rising inflection at the end, like it's a question)
Is that serious? I don't know what to do'
Whatever meds they give you, say thanks, go home, look them up, don't take them.
Come back later and say they don't work, say you did some reading on the internet, but you are confused, ask simple questions, under no circumstances ever imply that you might know more about it than the doc.
Keep this up until you get desired outcome.

I think my method is easier but I do not dispute this works.

KIM!

LOL. welfareniggers are slaves to the system. How can you expect to be ready for the downfall of society if you are dependent on it? Whatever books and philosophy you are reading that suggest this is the route to take are garbage. You aren't 'based' if you cant figure out a moral way to be independent. You are pathetic. If you cant work with other people start your own business.

Start your own business you moron... Just find some market hole to fill in your area and bullshit your way through it.

i watched the KDrama "Crash landing on you" and north korea seems pretty based

guarding the DMZ seems like a lot of fun and you can get internet reception at the wall so you can still watch south korean shows while you're guarding

i wouldnt mind being a captain in the NK military, i would tower over their malnourished bodies and get promoted quick

>How do i fake mental illness, anons?
just lurk a month. Any board

Americans can’t NEET

When I had a mental illness, I always acted tired from the stress, worn out, and didn't remember anything.

Could try acting that?