If you are a straight man and you don't eat ass, you're WEAK

Simple as.

Attached: EatAssOrYouAreWeak.png (1080x2460, 740.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cypheravenue.com/ive-contracted-my-third-gastrointestinal-parasite-from-rimming/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off, poopbreath

If your girl wants you to eat her ass it means she’s a slut anyways, chicks who are into that shit worked their way there and can’t get off from normal shit.

>40% of men have eaten ass
Oh really? Weird how they know this statistic and cant even define a man or woman

based and analinguspilled

Kys kike

Eating ass is for faggots and a woman will NEVER respect a man who does that beta shit. Women even look down on men who eat their pussy when asked.
Eating ass is nigger culture so it’s not at all surprising mitts are obsessed with it.

Attached: A8ED0EB3-1331-4D85-9FED-C92A5985EDC4.jpg (478x532, 31.22K)

>you have obviously see the video

ass eaters are illiterate, checks out

cypheravenue.com/ive-contracted-my-third-gastrointestinal-parasite-from-rimming/

mmmmmm ...parasites!!!!

>It's not dirty
Dude it has literal POOP on and in it

>studies show 30% of men are incels
>study shows 40% of men have orally stimulated an anus
Yeah something is not lining up here

I want to put my dick inside a girl's ass hole, maybe my tongue, (if it's clean), but I'm worried.

Why are they jumping right to ass when the vast majority of women still don't cum during sex? Why do they insist on making every man a parasite infected faggot?

NOOO YOU CANT LICK HER ASSHOLE ITS GROSS AND HAS COOTIES NOOOOOOO

Attached: bb2.png (645x770, 19.9K)

Attached: 1636906079186.jpg (345x397, 28.34K)

Nice link jerk

Don't do it dude. No matter how "clean" it is, an anus will always be poopy or at the very least poop-adjacent.

Make the goyim degrade themselves like the animals they see us as

parasite spreading, even regular oral is very dicey if done outside of monogamy and good hygiene. Cancer risk shoots up after 4th partner.

If not eating as is WEAK then why will you add 20 years of lifespan by not doing it?

> 10 percent gay
> 40 percent ass eaters

I will happily rain kisses on my woman's plump, squishy, and smooth bum cheeks but I will not put my tongue inside her butthole. Bums are fun and cute. Buttholes just shit all over everything.

Do not make peace with the ass worms, destroy them.

Attached: 1648332544736.jpg (1000x1000, 81.81K)

If you do anything other than penis in vagina for the purpose of producing white children or colonizing a brown, you're a filthy degen

Don't care, feels good, still gonna do it

gf (now ex) just ended things couple days ago, and tbqh the sex was horrible, as to what this user said he is completely right. she would always want passionate or romantic sex but could only finish or cum if she was treated like a hooker who loved having her ass fucked and ate

Yum.

Attached: 22F2B366-70D5-4D6A-9D73-201B4676D1F6.jpg (1200x797, 97.17K)

>nigger tongue my anus

faggots promoting degeneracy, what's new ?

I've only done it once, my girlfriend and i at the time was very drunk otherwise every time I've ever attempted it with woman it hurt too much or they were just scared. That was all while in highschool in college I havent tried since getting older

eating ass make you gay cuz you'll ingest parasites that fuck with brain

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 11.12.55 PM.png (874x408, 281.5K)

*sample data taken from San Francisco and lower Manhattan

>ingest parasites that fuck with brain
gayasites?

/Thread