Why are whites the butt of everyone's jokes?

Why are whites the butt of everyone's jokes?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-01 at 22.55.38.png (585x630, 70.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OGCmSgNnViA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It’s just a joke OP, don’t give it attention

Because we haven't waged a bloody colonial war in a few decades. MacArthur should have dropped the bomb on Seoul.

It's not even accurate. I snack on ghost pepper chips. When I order the five star at restaurants, they fucking give me a three because I'm white. Fucking silly gooks. When I say five star, I mean burn my asshole off.

>$19.00 Tofu soup

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u9.jpg (750x1000, 145.58K)

Envy is the reason. Humor is the lowest form of art. It makes sense all the other races would resort to comedy to cope for their envy...

it doesn't mean white people retard, it's the color of the broth
red tofu soup is spicy, white is not

forced memes
Outside the internet its mostly ex-yugos being the butt, followed by turks and then jews here

Attached: Spicey4Whitey.jpg (1260x630, 811.18K)

why is goku there

This is the guy who created the carolina reaper

Attached: meet-the-farmer-that-makes-the-worlds-hottest-chilli-carolina-reaper.jpg (800x420, 75.18K)

spics love dbz

Niggers will pay 19 dollars for some feels good antiwhite joke

>dated a Thai girl for over a year
>her parents were immigrants that ran their own restaurant
>they HATED blacks as they never tipped, were rude, and complained about their food being too spicy

Because Jews use humor to deliver propaganda more efficiently.

because Whites can afford a $20 soup without meat in it

>ah yes this racist joke from twitter will surely incite people to buy our $19 soup

do Americans really

Also White people invented the Scoville-scale of spiciness/piquancy (Wilbur Lincoln Scoville).

This joke has evolved to become meaningless. It was never about spicy heat. It was about white people using less seasoning on their food, like just salt and pepper on a steak, because white people never needed to cover up the rotting stank of roadkill tier subhuman cuisine like shitskins have to.

Tried kimchi from the store once. Fucking pig disgusting. It tasted like how dentist/doctors office gloves smell. Nasty sterile taste. And I love cabbage and sauerkraut

because unlike most other people, whites can take a joke and not start killing other over it.

In an interview he says he hates spicy food and his favorite food is bologna and mayonnaise sandwiches with the crusts cut off. He's just autistic about cultivating peppers.

Because that's the best they've got. Whites so dominated the world all they can do is parrot a baseless meme.

Because we dont kill you if you do.
Too pussy to risk insulting the others so they take the safe road.
Same reason hardcore atheists never criticize Judaism or Islams.
Same reason why people are nice and respectful to strangers they dont like but insulting or hurtful to friends and family.

>It was about white people using less seasoning on their food, like just salt and pepper on a steak, because white people never needed to cover up the rotting stank of roadkill tier subhuman cuisine like shitskins have to.
I had a cookout with some colleagues and friends back in September. Cooked some hamburgers, steaks, and hot dogs on the grill as a good mid-30s man should. Two of my colleagues are black men. Not niggers as they laugh at nigger lives matter and are Republicans.
They both loved my cooking and ask when seasoning I used. Good quality hamburger or steak only needs black pepper and salt. Anything else is just added BS.

The funniest thing is the reason white people have more trouble with spicy food is we have more advanced palates. Namely more taste buds.

That's why black people like dousing everything in hot sauce. They have the fewest average tastebuds so they don't sense as much heat when they eat it. White people have the most out of all races.

for me it shows how high in society are whites
i mean you don't have "Spic" spice or "Nigger" spice, no ?

So because whites are cucks basically?

Because whites never fight back.

People never mess with Muslims and blacks for a reason. (Because they are violent animals.)

$19 for pickled cabbage and tofu... wow.

I miss the Whites = school shooters memes

Attached: 1626223136605.jpg (1200x1200, 140.34K)

Cope

You can see it like that, but you could also think applying for gibs you don't need is 'smart'.

Or you could believe telling half-truths or using words which, while technically not untrue, will be interpreted wrong does not count as lying.

>but you could also think applying for gibs you don't need is 'smart'.
You do realise this sounds like an absolutely gigantic cope right?

Non white restaurants are always ridiculously expensive

even when making fun of whites they still have to think about serving us

It's the same 3 fucking jokes.
>mayo
>cracker
>spices

black people think you make good chicken with 15 different types of seasoning and sauces. The best chicken is made with butter, shallots, olive oil, rosemary and some garlic. thats it

This is why I made this video
youtu.be/OGCmSgNnViA

Attached: TaylorPolo.jpg (828x1033, 176.85K)

What's funny is the self insert is a fucking bitter wagie while that white guy probably makes six figures. Really not the "own" he thinks it is.

The real joke is the amount of niggers that died so wypipo could put spice on dey food.