We are in a total ENERGY CRISIS! we need to find a green solution NOW!

>we are in a total ENERGY CRISIS! we need to find a green solution NOW!
>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST SUGGEST SOMETHING THAT ACTUALLY SOLVES THE FUCKING PROBLEM!!!! MUH THREE MILE ISLAND AND SHIT!!!

Why are nuclearphobic leftist bigots like this?

Attached: nuclear-power-plant-16879025.jpg (2060x2060, 468.31K)

F.E.A.R.

Because they're retards who don't give a fuck about reality.
We should kill them for holding us back, not listen to them.
These people will sacrifice your children to their cause without a second thought.

uhhh cus its heckin radiating?

Nuclear power would solve so many issues. If america had it, we would be far richer due to cheap energy for industrial processes

And less war.

I should also point out that 70 years ago we had designs for thorium salt/light-water reactors that cannot melt down under my circumstances.
Even the ones that can melt down will autonomously operate for months with a complete lack of personnel and even in that instance likely would just shut down without causing a meltdown.
T. Friends with nuclear tech.

>Why are nuclearphobic leftist bigots like this?
Because it works, and thus it frightens them

Windmills are more efficient, financially viable, and don’t produce nuclear waste along with turning the entire land area into ghouls in case of a meltdown.

You cannot have something more efficient than nuclear fission (for now) you nigger.
Windmill are just infinitely inneficient secondary circuits of a nuclear fusion reactor

Because it’s not the emergency they all claim it to be. If it was sooooo bad, they’d have glassed China and India while forcing the rest of the world to move to nuclear power or cop the same punishment.
Instead we outsource the manufacturing of shitty solar panels to China, so we don’t have to deal with the toxic mess and pollution that process takes. When they reach end of life, we send them to Africa in massive e-waste dumps, because it can’t be recycled and we don’t want to deal with the mess. All to feel warm and fuzzy about “muh green revolution”.

Attached: EBAB1046-9C5C-47E5-A704-0EE1689C0BA6.jpg (499x438, 93.86K)

But then how will politicians embezzle money through their brother's "green energy" shell company?

so do bananas but your leader putin loves them

I remember during last election people were shitting their pants about the environment in my country and I commented that dealing with the economic issues from covid might be a more important issue atm. That is why ppc got my vote.
Had people telling me that I was wrong and the environment is not a tomorrow issue. And that parties like the ndp and green care about the environment.
They do not, if they did they wouldn't be actively trying to shutdown our nuclear plants in Ontario.

>Fuck environmentalists. They do not give a fuck about the environment. I do not give a fuck about the environment or the planet dying if those who say they do show they actually do not.

Fuck the fearmongering, fuck renewables. Support nuclear if you give a single fuck about the environment.

>Windmills are more efficient, financially viable,
Imagine believing this. Even if it were true, no one wants to live near wind farms since they look ugly af and drive people insane with turbine noise.
>don’t produce nuclear waste along with turning the entire land area into ghouls in case of a meltdown.
That's what 4th Gen molten salt and breeder reactors are for, idiot.

BURNING VERY OLD DEAD DINOSAUR FLUID IS AS GREEN AS IT GETS. IT'S RECYCLING ON A GRAND SCALE. STOP BEING RETARDED.

Attached: 1647028097365m.jpg (827x1024, 84.27K)

I think it is mainy because they are just mathusians hiding their desire for genocide in the form of "rational" solutions.

Stupid hypocritical leftist want nuclear WW3, but noooooooo, nuclear energy is EVIL… fucking idiots.

>That's what 4th Gen molten salt and breeder reactors are for
You don't even need to recycle the waste for it to not be a problem, mate.
Most of the (dangerous and thus worthy of discussing) nuclear fission waste is fission fuel, which is just concentrated uranium ore. Dilute it back and it's just rock.

Micro sized nuclear plants for civilian use will be the future. They can be constructed with minimal investment risk and can be decentralized around the country.

Attached: 1647021049593.gif (316x306, 540.86K)

Everyone should be fobic of these things.
They are poorly designed and present National Security risks just as much as they can be assets!
In addition, unfortunately they are often overtime poorly mantained, and the waster is not disposed properly, neutrilizing of it is not reaserched enough, I firmly believe it can done.

I don't knoe much about this subject, frankly next to nothing... however, given that three componants that I know off can cause so kuch concern I belive designs are flawed. That being ofcourse material destabilization spill and radiation expansion issue, enviromental changes like natural disasters issue and finaly subsecuent disposal of waste issue!

I think if thry must be used they can and should be built differently.
And I think there are other means to harvest energy in smaller home units or smaller areal units that are the solution, and I belived even today we can most likely build better batteries from better materials that can be used longer term, that would require like I said smaller area inits and compartmentaliation which would boost national security initself, down side it probubly exists and they wont release it because it most likely is a stepping stone to some other advancements that can be sibsecunetly discovered or the materials may be more difficult to obtain... I do think that can be solved, and I dont believe it to be because they fear losing corp profit for energy grid people would buy these, manufacture, repair, mantain, instal... that helps sub the market.

And I think we can probubly find ways to bypass batter use all together, some sort of a design wherr energy is captured, flows a new type of "bqtery" but no battery really... and this would require some way to neutrilize the eccess energy, as the unit would produce it continuesly and transmit it without storing, but rther regulating in several intervals to ensure voltage is adaquite and excess neutrilized!

>Implying it's not just a psyop to increase cost of living, force you to the cities and make you dependent on the state
user I...

Things are probably falling apart because they need to initiate the depopulation agenda now as we edge closer and closer to fusion and therefore unlimited energy. Once fusion reactors become practical and feasible in terms of economic input and payout as far as energy output goes then there will realistically be no excuse to force people to work as debt slaves and to limit their access to the comforts afforded to the richest of us through technology. This would create a massive population boom and would completely eliminate the power that the current power structure has over the world's population. Basically what I'm saying is they need to kill us all before they lose the ability to do so.