Ban Russian media companies from the internet

These aren't "news" outlets they're outright screenwriters for Putin's big adventure
They just diarrhea fake news everywhere in every language with 0 consistency hoping someone of it sticks, and it does

Imagine causing another war because of something completely false

Attached: rustactic.png (750x548, 427.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iceni.substack.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>BAAAAN it

Make your own internet

1st of all do your duty for the world and off yourself, 2nd I frequent RT more than any garbage the west has, mad?

Attached: 216-2161876_pepe-meme-rarepepe-gun-delete-pepe-cheers-hd.png (794x780, 221.49K)

Should ban CNN/MSNBC/FOX it would improve the discourse dramatically

Despite hating western MSM, this war has made me appreciate them for the greasy fucks they are. at least they don't publish blatant lies

Attached: RussianPropaganda.jpg (3923x3109, 1.5M)

for consistency ban every American media company spewing fake news for the Biden regime as well. oh wait that aould be all of them.

>Despite hating western MSM, this war has made me appreciate them
embarrassing attempt shillfag...

Attached: 9f9.jpg (200x200, 3.69K)

>2nd I frequent RT more than any garbage the west has, mad?
why would I be mad? I feel sorry for you. partaking in brain rot just to pwn the libs and be contrarian

Attached: Javelin-NLAW-obsolete.jpg (2638x2383, 2.08M)

it's a propaganda, you just picked one side.

With americans, why ban anything

Probably

>embarrassing attempt shillfag...
yeah bro I'm shilling for the entire western media. im in the pocket of Germany, UK, Italy, America, Canada, Spain, and more!

Also you're the fag who reads RT which is quite literally the easiest thing to deboonk. I guess you like the fan fiction

When we mean free speech, we don't mean Tyrannical shitholes.

>im not mad
>i just want to ban and censor things i dont agree with
>i feel sorry for you
>its in your best interest just trust me
kek really? get me in touch with your supervisor, this is terrible.

too bad that retards here don't understand that even the most garbage "news" like MSNBC and FOX is the pinnacle of journalism compared to the shit that Russian state media (well they don't have any other kind anymore) spews on a daily basis

>it's a propaganda, you just picked one side.
this is a stupid false equivalency
>Nazi brain eating zombies
>Photoshopping pictures en masse
>Blatant lies about migrating gophers spreading super AIDS
fuck off you've never read anything

Attached: photoshop-russians.jpg (2775x2748, 1.57M)

>370610437
>embarrassing attempt shillfag...
>yeah bro I'm shilling for the entire western media. im in the pocket of Germany, UK, Italy, America, Canada, Spain, and more!
>Also you're the fag who reads RT which is quite literally the easiest thing to deboonk. I guess you like the fan fiction
no more (Yous)s for this shameful display..

Attached: 11648158988045.gif (384x216, 2.68M)

Because western media would never lie

Attached: 1535788405787.jpg (1005x600, 178.29K)

or distort facts

Attached: 15917021034388.jpg (962x688, 234.98K)

I want to ban them because they're weaponizing retards
>JFK was a Jewish alien from Neptune
is not news its not censoring despite your Russian shill overlords that cry about muh censorship.
if you're gonna literally vomit fiction everyday in 30 languages, fake the interaction to spread it far wide then fuck off. write a book or a movie. this shouldn't be treated as news

or support violence

Attached: 1557855489921.png (745x1058, 394.98K)

western media is just so objective and unbiased

Attached: 1535789098676.png (521x629, 322.21K)

>Imagine causing another war because of something completely false

Yeah imagine

not a single lie, ever

Attached: 1535788851374.jpg (1241x1019, 129.18K)

Attached: 1610037666226.jpg (834x681, 166.36K)

Russian media has so far been more accurate than Ukrainian or Western media

>370611204
tldr

Attached: apu415.jpg (473x366, 20.37K)

So what you're saying is RT is no different than every other news outlet?

Attached: 1535788675115.jpg (720x960, 55.85K)

>Because western media would never lie
nice whataboutism. I never said that. I even said western media was slimy. but they're not comparable AND they get called out on their lies. Look the Hillary bitch got outed right there in that cap. would've never happened in RU media. they don't admit they were EVER wrong
plus their lies are deadlier like claiming a nation is full of nazis or the US created covid and on and on take your pick. these lies get people killed they're not vanity lies

Attached: chernobyl2.png (2057x1522, 657.07K)

Attached: 1587167222578.png (685x1003, 571.03K)

Call me again when we find Saddam's nukes you worthless nigger.

Attached: colin-powell-weapons-of-mass-destruction.jpg (732x553, 217.36K)

You don't know jack shit.
iceni.substack.com

Attached: CM06_WOLFE.jpg (1275x1650, 418.51K)

Attached: 1621673236135.png (1102x648, 742.86K)

Ah, there are those lovely western values again.

saying one is bad does not imply the alternative is good

Attached: 1648850606554.gif (1080x1088, 285.85K)

>AND they get called out on their lies.
literally never ever happens
>plus their lies are deadlier like claiming a nation is full of nazis
the western media constantly claims that
>or the US created covid
how is that dangerous? the us claims china did
>these lies get people killed they're not vanity lies
do they though?
on the other hand how many people died due to BLM which was entirely created by western journalists?

Attached: 1592074476661.jpg (1835x1578, 304.91K)

Attached: 1546987599331.jpg (640x734, 86.83K)

Attached: 1610827449211.jpg (1024x485, 76.98K)

you are demonstrating the difference nicely. the US media might lie for the benefit of their side in the political battle. in Russia there isn't even any battle, it's just the eternal king thief sitting on a throne forever and beaming his agenda directly into the peasant brain and murdering anyone who gets too uppity by trying to spread a different message to his.

Attached: 1535789207848.jpg (1717x1313, 937.6K)

Oh cool, how about the neutral western media accounts for the past coup that led to the current crisis?
Research conducted by Dr. Ivan Katchanovski on the Maidan snipers' massacre of February 2014 has shown that the killings of protesters were organized by far right paramilitary groups and allied political parties, not the former government's Berkut riot police, as claimed by the current Kiev government and repeated by Western media, it was carried out by Western-backed opposition groups. The research found that the Berkut special police force, which was loyal to the Ukrainian government, was not responsible, contrary to the narrative which was created by the post-Maidan coup government in Kiev, and consequently accepted by Western governments and media.
Katchanovski studied eyewitness reports, estimates of ballistic trajectories, 30 gigabytes of security forces' radio intercepts, 5,000 photos and 1,500 videos and broadcast recordings of the protesters' deaths. This academic investigation concludes that the massacre was a false flag operation, which was rationally planned and carried out with a goal of the overthrow of the government and seizure of power. It found various evidence of the involvement of an alliance of the far right organizations, specifically the Right Sector and Svoboda, and oligarchic parties, such as Fatherland. Concealed shooters and spotters were located in at least 20 Maidan-controlled buildings or areas.
The deaths of 49 protesters have been attributed by Kiev's current government to the Berkut special police force, loyal to then Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych's government, who did not wanted Ukraine to join NATO. The killings took place as the Yanukovych government was negotiating with opposition groups to find a political solution to the crisis, and was soon followed on February 22 by an armed coup that gave Ukraine's Verkhovnaya Rada the power to change the constitution and overthrow the president.

Attached: kiev_not_queef.jpg (935x543, 134.33K)

Attached: Liberal censure.jpg (500x627, 106.11K)

>the US media might lie for the benefit of their side in the political battle
there is hardly another side in US media or in the west
I suppose fox news with tucker could count as one but thats really it
meanwhile the EU banned RT
>it's just the eternal king thief sitting on a throne forever and beaming his agenda directly into the peasant brain and murdering anyone who gets too uppity by trying to spread a different message to his.
Are you talking about the Clintons?

Attached: 1535788451980.jpg (640x470, 79.95K)

>Imagine causing another war because of something completely false
how do american journalists cope.

We can't, he destroyed the ones Bush, Sr. sold to him

Attached: 1592068327261.jpg (1790x890, 278.64K)

I googled these headlines
>6 years apart, 2012 vs 2018
>literally reporting on what other people are saying
what is wrong here exactly?

Attached: factual-news.jpg (2577x1326, 756.45K)

You slavs must get different RT propaganda. Sputnik and RT report pretty much identical shit to our MSM except Sputnik is more Fox News and talking about that fake biolab shit. Even the editorials are pretty toned down.

>I suppose fox news with tucker could count as one but thats really it
Federal Reserve Uniparty

Attached: Genie.jpg (960x960, 170.13K)

>sOuRcEs SaY
That alone gets me to dismiss anything you have to say about anything.
Name your fucking sources or fuck off.

if jews are calling for tighter gun laws then how is it wrong to blame jews for tighter gun laws?

Attached: 1599310816128.png (766x447, 168.9K)

>Call me again when we find Saddam's nukes you worthless nigger.
how far back does whataboutism allow?
can we go back to the 1800s and pick apart things that were false? you're a dumb isis cunt

>I suppose fox news with tucker

Attached: BlackRock and Fox news.png (1710x1178, 639.84K)

The dominant narrative promoted by the Ukrainian and Western governments and mainstream media has placed the blame for this tragedy firmly on the Yanukovych government. It contends that forces loyal to former President Victor Yanukovych - either snipers and/or the Berkut, a special anti-riot police - massacred peaceful Maidan protesters on the direct orders of Yanukovych himself. Such charges against Yanukovych, his ministers and commanders and a special Berkut unit, whose five ex-members were tried for the murder of 48 Maidan protesters on Feb. 20, 2014, are generally taken at face value. With some limited exceptions, challenges to this narrative are treated dismissively.
For the most part, mainstream news media in the US and other Western countries ignored trial evidence, public statements by officials and politicians and scholarly studies that put the standard narrative under question. This includes non-reporting about my own academic studies of the Maidan massacre.
It is interesting that the West always supports autonomies when they are initiated within enemy nations: Hong Kong in China, the Kurds in Syria, Kosovo in Serbia, Chechnya in Russia etc.
It is true that Russia supports those Russians who live in Donbass, in fact it has more right to do so than the illegal military presence of the Yankees in northern Syria ("supporting" the Kurds and stealing Syrian oil along the way), the inhabitants from Donbass are ethnic Russians, they are in lands close to the Russian border (security issue), they have an obvious connection with Russian culture and above all they share many family members with Russians, for this reason after 2014 many residents of Donbass have obtained a Russian passport.

yeah the west only allows disagreements on certain topics
thats why i said that tucker could count but only on some level

we must stop russia

Attached: npc-mob.jpg (640x480, 33.37K)

you literally can't see the full picture thanks to censorship, it's all a pack of lies and you're wilfully blind.

Attached: 1540846593401.jpg (1199x847, 215.43K)

>saying one is bad does not imply the alternative is good
>Russian media bad
>"the west....lied this one time"
is the unironic shill response ITT kek

The people of Donbass are ethnic Russians and they did not support the 2014 coup, as those who took control of Kiev (with US backing) are openly xenophobic against the Russians, they even banned the Russian language in Ukraine, which is the native language of the people living in Donbass. Ethnic Russians have lived in Donbass for several centuries, so at the moment they are defending their families and the lands where they have lived for many generations. People living in Donbass voted in a referendum to gain more autonomy and stay inside Ukraine, the latter being important as it shows that the Western narrative that the Donbass conflict was started by "pro-Russian separatists" is not is so true and this was part of the typical western propaganda to confuse the world about reality and adapt everything to the western narrative of "it's Russia's fault". In fact this is the basis of the famous Minsk agreements that Kiev and the West refuse to implement (accusing Russia of not complying with them, when Russia does not has obligations in the agreement), and it has to be repeated that the people of Donbass wanted this because they simply never accepted the 2014 coup, which brought to power people who hate ethnic Russians.