White Man Cuisine = Nigger Tier

>when the white man came over like white backs the first thing they thought when they saw these glorified sea roaches, "AW SHEEEIT NIGGA DAS GOOD SHIT!!!"

why does master race eat sea roaches? They taste like literal shit and my anscestors 10,000 years ago even knew to use them as feterilizer. I guess when your entire race lived as buck broken serfs that ate pig shit all day and HAD to flee their homeland you think these neptune turds are
>le delicacy

Attached: idgafkystranny.jpg (625x415, 252.61K)

Then don't eat it.

>white people
>people

Protein is good, as long as you aren’t eating garbage or other humans
The water bugs you’re pointing out get the same treatment as most other industrially raised or caught livestock and meat animals; like shit
You should see how filthy pigs, cows and chickens that we eat are before all of their dirty bodies are thrown in literal grinders

sea bug good, shut the fuck up mutt, go eat the land bugs

>t. Snail nigger

>you vill eat zea bugs

Don't care. Still eating Sushi.

Good "sea roaches" only live in clean waters.

I hope you're paid to make these beyond retarded threads for the billionth time and it's not you just thinking you're cleaver or that this is a conversation worth pursuing over and over again..

Sea bugs taste good unlike land bugs

seafood outside of fish is disgusting.

And octopuses are smarter than niggers that eat them.

Attached: 1517076605503.jpg (750x750, 84.74K)

>my race
Mexicans aren't injuns, sorry paco.

>lobster taste like shit
I am sorry you can't afford lobster user, but there is simply no way you could have tried them and thought they taste like shit. It is possible you wouldn't like it, but like chicken it's flavor just isn't strong enough to "taste like shit".
Even the Native Americans in the area that is now New England ate lobster - literally the only people who did not eat lobsters who had easy access to them were the Jews.

Attached: soylent-green.jpg (375x244, 33.22K)

You are free to fuck off back to your own country, built by your "people".

you chinks literally eat everything, so I imagine sea bugs also fall into 'tastes good' category by default.

Attached: 1556296935118.webm (404x720, 1012.64K)

I was thinking more like, The Road

You have never eaten sea bugs

Lobsters were prison food until about sixty years ago.
Stop making these pointless threads.

These people need to be nuked

what the fuck is that liquid, hot oil or something?

I've also never sucked dick but I've been hearing a lot of people like it.

Attached: 1549647862649.webm (364x640, 2.64M)

Eat whale sharks they are so good

Attached: Food.webm (320x568, 2.57M)

Huh? Isn’t it blacks that go crazy for sea food? They act like it’s the most amazing delicacy

Attached: A67BCC57-D014-46DD-93E2-D9CB4793543B.jpg (1125x1380, 1.18M)

I never had crawdad or lobster but I eat shrimp sometimes. Do they generally taste the same?

yeah very hot oil I'd assume.

Attached: 1605826486682.webm (360x640, 940.13K)

Eat it

Attached: 1580480548913.webm (300x400, 1.15M)

No not really, they are closer to crab than shrimp and much closer to each other than anything else.

Attached: Dog.webm (244x426, 2.12M)

I'll stick to sausages and leave shrimps for niggers, and squids for gooks.

Attached: kiełbasa jałowcowa juniper sausage.jpg (900x600, 135.12K)

You need to go back where your subhuman race came and fix ur europeen shithole homeland before you come here and import your problems and pet niggers to America

Tried a shrimp sausage at a Japanese place once. Same place even had cartilage sausages too believe it or not. An entire sausage link made of cartilage. Weird shit
It tasted good

Polish sausage lacks paprika but is still pretty damn good. Nice amounts of garlic.

>we eat da rich man food in airplane, we iz kangs now