How to join isis

Yesterday I came here to ask you fine gentlemen if any of you knew how to join isis. However, I received no serious answers besides a jewnigger saying that they will be contacting me shortly. I will ask again if any of you know the way to join the Islamic State?

Attached: FFC440AC-6475-47B5-B8E9-285561EC8BDD.jpg (690x388, 31.68K)

Follow the instructions in this very informative webm.

Attached: JoinIslamNow.webm (600x338, 1.47M)

Kill a woman who has recently committed adultery against her husband. Then the next time you go to bed, they will show up in the middle of the night and offer to recruit you. You will only have this once chance to accept to deny.

Sent from my Google - Pixel 5a

glow

You came to the perfect place. CIA will be contacting you shortly and you’ll soon be deployed in western Syria to help destabilize the country and help Israel.

>esterday I came here to ask you fine gentlemen if any of you knew how to join isis. However, I received no serious answers besides a jewnigger saying that they will be contacting me shortly. I will ask again if any of you know the way to join the Islamic State?
They're trying to create ISIS-K in the US as a controlled opposition force. No one should join muh "ISIS".

People should be revolutionaries, but not part of these honeypot groups. It has to be decentralized revolutionary activity and only people you can trust are people you know in real life.

The OP is likely literally a Jew

Attached: bright_light.jpg (300x168, 8.48K)

Call the cia, they will do one of two things.

1. Refer your case to fbi, that's if you are larping!
2. Recruit you, send you a toyota at the training ground where you will be flown in first class, then they will raise you up so close to the sun and fry your wings, azz a d brain! :D

Take off the memeflag faggot.

Shoot yourself in the face.
Works everytime.

Just post your IP address and they'll find you.

Attached: fbi chad.jpg (602x676, 36.88K)

Ask your local authorities

Why do you wanna join Islamic State? Judging by reasons, I may or may not help you.

>t.

Quran 65:4 says a man can marry a PREpubescent child, have sex with her, and then divorce her.

Here are some of the most respected tafsir in history:

Tafsir Jalalayn specifies the girls in Quran 65:4 as "those who have not menstruated yet BECAUSE OF THEIR YOUNG AGE."

" 'Those who have not courses' refers to THE YOUNG who have not reached the years of menstruation [prepubescent girls]." (Ibn Kathir)

"O Messenger of Allah! What about the 'iddah [wait-time to remarry after being divorced] for those who do not have menstruation BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO YOUNG?" "Three months." (Ibn Abbas)

Quran 33:49 says an 'iddah is only required if the man divorces the wife after consummation. That means the men had sex with the PREpubescent children of 65:4 before divorcing them. Their 'iddah is three months.

"There is NO AGE LIMIT to be intimate with one's wife EVEN IF SHE HAS NOT ATTAINED PUBERTY." (Mufti Ebrahim Desai, Ask Imam, Fatwa 6737, 30 Sept. 2002)

This is not the Mufti's personal opinion. It is the Quran. It is the Shariah.

Narrated 'Aisha:
"The Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years [till his death]." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64; see also Numbers 65 and 88)

"She was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he died she was eighteen years old." (Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3311)

"The playing with dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for Aisha at that time, as SHE WAS A LITTLE GIRL, NOT YET REACHED THE AGE OF PUBERTY." (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13; Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151

Attached: 1633784778304.jpg (1024x677, 178.29K)

Please someone keep an eye on the Brits, they are the only ones that fall for this, especialy the wormen! lol

The CIA will be contacting you shortly, your membership will be required to destabilize more Middle Eastern nations.

Because I want to have an impact on this world and also because I can't stand liberal america

Simple yet compelling answer. I shall grant you my words - I'm telling you how to join IS step by step. First step, remove your memeflag

Post some ass or tits. I love arab girls.

just go to the isis
why are you acting so dumb?
just to make a thread here?
get on a fucking plane to whichever ISIS you like best, and walk around until you find the gentlemen with rifles, and then say INSHALLAH!

Thanks bro.

Attached: glowJ6_CIA.png (595x502, 76.71K)