Reminder That God Loves you return to Christ he saves unconditionally

youtube.com/watch?v=uZwzbA91Yno

Reminder That God Loves you return to Christ he saves unconditionally.

Attached: download.jpg (193x261, 8.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Arah-xtKCDc
youtu.be/B4n9HwYY1xw
youtu.be/UczKwsNRnww
youtu.be/guFsuSWw8bk
youtu.be/5AZQCWzhPTM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that nobody cares

Not Any Forumsitical, fuck off Christcuck

Attached: jesusjew.jpg (918x1426, 416.47K)

Jesus Loves you stop being a faggot and come to Christ

"No"

Tell your zombie rabbi to suck my cock

Attached: 1648815769997.webm (1066x600, 2.91M)

Attached: 1643171266752.jpg (748x727, 51.58K)

Attached: 1601638671537.jpg (2500x1667, 1.59M)

Attached: 1613590990612.jpg (1200x1439, 178.28K)

I knew you were a gay You are just scared of the truth

>Christ he saves unconditionally
Incorrect

We are saved through faith alone that is unconditional love right their

You realize you're literally worshiping a human guy, right? How gay is that?!

If Jesus asked to top you I bet you'd grab ankle

Jesus wasnt a faggot like you so he wouldnt ask me to such acts.

I have to correct you. The Bible never says that God loves everyone, i believe you have completely missed the context of the "God so loved the world" verse...
God hates people, the Bible confirms it. If you're a lost man reading this, you are not under God's love, you are under his wrath, you're headed for hell...

God had mercy and longsuffering, but God doesn't love sin or sinners, it's against his Holy and perfectly righteous nature.
Now you can get under God's love, but only through the gospel of his only begotten Son... You can become sinless and pure through Christ Jesus, then God can love you, because you are connected to him.

Not your flesh, but soul and spirit.

>Romans 9:13 KJV
As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

>Proverbs 6:16-19 KJV
16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
>and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Attached: 1823487489.jpg (1080x1056, 1.04M)

ESCAPE HELLFIRE, HAVE HOPE THROUGH CHRIST JESUS.

>Revelation 20:11 & 15 KJV
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
-
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Now if you have fear of this, of God... that's the way it is supposed to be, do not be deceived.

Proverbs 9:10 KJV
10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

>How do i get saved?
Repent and believe the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, that He died for your sins, was buried, and resurrected from the dead the third day.

Repentance is simply a change of heart about yourself. It is written in 2 Corinthians 7:10 that 'godly sorrow' worketh repentance to salvation. It is to have sorrow towards God over what you ARE. The fact that YOU have sinned against God by breaking HIS law makes you a sinner against Him.
You were born corrupt, you are NO good according to scripture. Without Jesus Christ you are worthy and on your way to hell RIGHT NOW. Repentance can be summed up into simply: Coming to God as a sorry sinner...

Call upon and Recieve Jesus Christ as your PERSONAL Lord & Saviour and trust His shed blood on the cross for YOU, and believe that He resurrected.
STOP rejecting the one who DIED for YOU, the one who ROSE again. He is all which can justify a sinner in this time.

THE PASSWORD:
youtube.com/watch?v=Arah-xtKCDc

>Romans 10:9-10 KJV
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
>10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

>1 Timothy 1:15 KJV
15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Attached: 1644341746653.gif (799x606, 875.16K)

>Spends his life recruiting dudes to worship /serve him as his "disciples"
Pretty sus ngl

Attached: rly.png (503x654, 796.68K)

Thats not what Jesus says, nor your god

If anyone wants good sound Bible doctrine & truth i highly recommend this channel. Especially the preacher & teacher 'Peter Ruckman'.
The man of this channel 'upgrades' old or new good plain Bible teaching & preaching, making it higher quality, adds scriptures & visuals making it smother and easier to understand.

Here's some good videos to start of with:

>The Gospels of the King James Bible | A Further Study on Dispensationalism | Dr. Peter S. Ruckman
youtu.be/B4n9HwYY1xw
>Dr. Peter S. Ruckman | Beginning and Ending of History | With Maps!
youtu.be/UczKwsNRnww
>Peter S. Ruckman | Antichrist | Mark of the Beast | Words That End in X
youtu.be/guFsuSWw8bk
>Peter S. Ruckman | Leviathan | The Serpent | Satan | The Deeps
youtu.be/5AZQCWzhPTM

Above all, lean on the Lord.

John 16:13 KJV
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

>James 1:5 KJV
5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Attached: Dispensationalism.jpg (1915x870, 568.57K)

Amen, brother.

He saves all those who come to Him and confess that he is Lord. Furthermore, John 6:37 "All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out."

Based and Christpilled. Love you, my brother in Christ

Thanks brother
8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

Come to Christ brother we are all saved in him

>He saves all those who come to Him
Oh I see so there are conditions then. I don't accept an ultimatum as salvation
>and whoever comes to me I will never cast out."
Unless they blaspheme the spook.

Once again,

These threads aren't discussing political topics, they're discussing paranormal topics. This is the wrong board for you to proselytize on

>through faith
Sounds like a condition. Bending the knee or perish is also a condition

>unconditionally

If men that know the vile pleasure of raping children are inheriting the kingdom of heaven, then maybe your Jewish cult isn't the one. Fuck off.

If you dont want to be with God he wont force you to be. The gates of hell are locked from the inside.

What are you trying to say with that verse? Are you claiming I'm a work salvationist? Because I'm not, neither did i say anything to promote that.
God doesn't love sin or sinners. You clearly do not understand the context of God's love. It was manifest at the cross through his only begotten Son. If you don't meet God through his Son, through the gospel, there is no love for you, only wrath, you're headed to hell.

The context of the verse talking about God's love is the context of the Lord Jesus Christ sacrifice, learn to read the context before talking please.

I would ask now for an honest and sincere reply, not a smug one verse quote which has nothing to do with what i am saying...

Catholics arn't Christians

Thanks for setting up your make beleive conditions lol

Jesus Died on the Cross because God So Loved the World That he Sent his one and only son to die for it how is basic Christian theology so hard for you to grasp. God Loves us all that doesnt mean he will save us all.

The difference between your god and I, is that I would stop a child being raped if I saw it. Your god sits and watches

Christ is King

If you are an atheist then you cant justify why that is an immoral action.

>Christ is King

Attached: 1628165470273.jpg (1000x1000, 70.97K)

Ugh he molests kids in mysterious ways my breh in Christ.

Sure I can, your god sits and watches

You're moving the goal posts. He SAVES unconditionally. Being saved means confession that Christ is Lord and so on and so forth. If you were put on an American football field with no players and told to make a touchdown, you don't score by standing still, holding the ball.

Bump. Hell is real.

Lmao.
christfaggots literally call themselves brides of rabbi yeshua, troons and faggots are perfectly straight compared to christfaggots.

Not to mention they worship foreskin of their rabbi, look this shit up, fucking lol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce

Attached: Oldest depiction of rabbbi yeshua.jpg (640x354, 222.41K)

Justify morals in a universe that is subjective due to their being no objective truth we will wait

And God Judges all that sin.

>he saves unconditionally
Matthew 7:21-23
>On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’
It's conditioned, and the conditions are insanely strict you dumb faggot.

On the contrary: I think it's a nice thought that God loves us SO much that even the WORST pieces of shit can be forgiven of their sins through Him. It's like having a father who will never yell at you or strike you. He just watches you make mistakes and waits for you to come crying to Him. Christ will wipe away every tear.

>You're moving the goal posts
Demonstrate how
>He SAVES unconditionally
Incorrect. Otherwise I'd get to go to heaven regardless if I believed in him (also a condition)

Nope

>8 posts by this ID
why do kikes seethe so much when I say I love Jesus Christ and God?

>Justify morals
Easy their. I treat others as I like to be treated. I don't want to see others hurt, specially innocent children. All done irrespective of your god who sits and watches

Christ is King

Attached: jesus yes.jpg (715x676, 55.93K)

Did you know troonism was invented by Judeo-Christians?
Don't let modern trannies steal your culture christroons.

Attached: 1636614214395.png (1000x1000, 705.78K)

>how dare you be active in a thread
You can't think for yourself that's why you say the exact same shit other zealots do, line for line too

Thats an opinion youve successfully justified nothing what makes that more real than Stalins morals

>Thats an opinion youve successfully justified nothing
I justified my opinion you knuckle dragging moron

Attached: jesus batman.gif (600x750, 2.63M)

>what makes that more real than Stalins morals
Stalin is dead and irrelevant you clown

John 3:20: "For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed."
They KNOW they're doing wrong. They know of their sick, depraved sins. They hate us because we want to live better lives. If they actually didn't believe in God, they wouldn't think about it at all and would move on from the thread without posting, but the fact that they have to stay here and attempt to damage your faith just shows how in denial they are, trying to damage God's reputation. It's pretty sad; I used to be that way when I was a militant atheist but grew out of it eventually.
Let me ask the haters on here who don't believe in Jesus, have you ever actually sat down and read the Bible? Have you read the whole Bible? How do you know it's not true if you've never read it?

Fuck thatdisgusting sodomite. You goyim are filthy dirty.

No you didnt why should i care what you think its you opinion. Who cares?

I dont think you understand the discussion so theres really no point in going much further Go read up on moral justification.

Here is a manual from middle ages how to chrsitroon.
You can see an angel send by rabbi yeshua himself instructing pious christian how to troon.

Attached: 1629935079668.png (584x572, 931.02K)

>people like this thing
>i have to go obsessively post and mock them for it
You're under demonic influence clearly. Repent of your wicked ways and choose God and the path of light, user.

>God Loves us all that doesnt mean he will save us all.
There is no scripture to support that, you are a modern lukewarm "Christian", God will spew such out.
You need to repent of this lukewarmness, what you are saying is not scriptural.

>Romans 9:13 KJV
As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Can you read? Let's see now:

>John 3:16 KJV
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
>For God so loved the world
(Loved), that's past tense. It doesn't say "God loves the world", or "God loves sins or sinners". God has mercy and grace on sinners, but he can't love them until they're washed. Are you saying God loves sin?
Let's see now the context of this past tense "love" okay? :
>that he gave his only begotten Son
See... The love was manifest PAST TENSE on the CROSS through his only begotten Son. If you do not then MEET God at the cross, THERE IS NO LOVE FOR YOU, THEN YOU ARE UNDER GOD'S WRATH.
>that whosoever believeth in him should not perish
You must believe on him, otherwise no love or grace...

Again, learn to read the context of what you are saying. Going up to a lost man and saying "God loves you" is not Biblically sound at all.
To a lost man you should say "YOU'RE HEADED FOR HELL" ! Not "God loves you". Learn to read before trying to teach scripture...

>John 3:18 KJV
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
>but he that believeth not is condemned already
IS "CONDEMNED". You believe not? You're CONDEMNED, not loved.

>2 Corinthians 5:11 KJV
Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.
>Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men
By the TERROR of the Lord we persuade the lost, not by LOVE.

Attached: The Crown Bible - (by Peter Ruckman).png (522x802, 933.13K)

You're the one projecting your homosexaul fantasies you closet homo. Still upset your local priest touched you and you liked it?

This 100%. I bet they haven't even read the Bible, the backbone of our entire history and civilization, lmao