Which trades would be most in demand in case of a collapse?

Should I learn carpentry and build an off-grid cabin? I have an half acre of land I can cultivate so I'm only worried about shelter and having a means to defend myself. How do I find my vocation/what I do best to maximize my usefulness for my needs and others (since I can't do everything by myself) in the case of a serious collapse?

Attached: 1sxcryqec8_5fc48615ed_file.jpg (315x420, 12.62K)

Fake tits are disgusting

Tree climbing
Not a racial joke btw

Carpentry is retardedly easy. Plumbing and electrician will be most in demand. People like sanitation, running water, and having the lights on

diversity consultants.

It's a sign of ambition

kill yourself macaconigger

this entire midget thing is disgusting

>half acre of land I can cultivate
pic related . . .

I'm learning how to distill alcohol. I think it'll be easy and in demand.

You gotta see her as an auto-cleanable portable fleshlight, it's not that bad
😍

question on the plumbing, what will people do for pvc glue? as soon as you open that jar, it's useless in about a month (tops).

computer programmer

Attached: chipmunk.webm (720x1280, 2.86M)

Don't be short sighted

Attached: 1640478238729.jpg (1200x1200, 146.98K)

Anything that doesn't require a massive functioning infrastructure like our current intact society can maintain. For instance, you won't need plumbers, because people will have to go back to shitting in holes and boiling pots anyway. You won't need electricians because all of the lines will fall into ruin and the plants will likely end up occupied by local warlords thinking they will be useful which they won't without the global supply chain that feeds them currently.

Carpentry.

leatherwork

god, ask me my biggest regret and i'll tell you; it was buying the wall mounted fleshlight.

always always go portable bros, it could save your life.

Being able to fix parts that normally would be replaced

Bike mechanic

Why does carpentry take years to become good at then? At least, on paper.

perfect shortstacks will not be made until robodolls come along

Dwarf pussy will be at a premium

People who can make ammo

But I need a decent livable structure before wiring and plumbing. Would you recommend learning all 3? Can I learn the basics of all 3 in 10 months?

Built for bbc

I want my nandroid NOW

Do other pipe materials need glue?

low voltage/micro controller work would be huge as well.
the things you could do with some solar/wind/hydro power and an arduino and some knowhow would be extremely coveted for everything from security to irrigation.

a lot of the convenience we get from modern electrics are really not that complex, a simple microcontroller could replace them.

there's poly tubing which uses hose clamps, i guess that could be a drop in replacement for pressurized lines.

If that is your goal, just start on your favela and look up shit as you go along. It will be a shit shack but you will learn alot in the process. Try not to spend tons of money

nah try 2 years each. trade school programs are usually 1.5 years. definitely worth the time and effort.

I have a small number of close relatives so It's not much but it's enough. My lot is 35km away from the downtown area of a mid-tier capital in midwest Brazil. I'd rather stay close to the city for now than buying a larger area farther away.

honestly learning how to wire a house isn’t that hard. most brainlets can do it pretty efficiently pretty quickly. electricity only gets hard if you want to learn about theory/get into electronics
>t. electrician

In just about any field, the first 20% of basic knowledge will get 80% of the work done. If you happen to need to venture out of your 20% you look it up or hire it out

Any good resources I can find online for learning the basics of these trades?

this post is sponsored by skill share