So is Germany paying in Rubles or not?

I can’t get a straight answer.

Attached: 26F31D37-CAF1-4820-ABED-A831391176D4.png (1039x1353, 116.72K)

>Importer sends euro to russian bank
>russian bank dumps euro for rubble
>sends oil and gas and whores

no. Putin cucked. Literally nothing changed in how they pay for Russian gas.

Retard

In general, it's like this. You have euros and want to buy gas from a country that doesn't want your euros.

So you go to a bank, deposit your euros, that bank uses your fucking euros to buy rubles. Without giving the rubles you've bought with your euros, the bank automatically does the transfer to Russia, buys gas and delivers it to you

Germany isn't directly paying with rubles, they have been forced to use a middlemen that basically takes over the job of Germany buying rubles with their euros.

And they can scheme the fuck out of it, since they're tied to Russia. Russia may or may not raise interests and other financial mechanisms

dont bother explaining it to Any Forumstards, they're hopeless

Yesn't. Officially, Germany is paying in Euros. But they're paying to an account that buys rubles with said Euros, and Russia gets to control the exchange rate. So Germany gets to save face and Russia gets what they want.

I miss the old Any Forums

first off "Germany" whatever that is supposed to mean doesnt pay anything. And I doubt that the exporter minds getting paid directly in rubble. who is dumping the euro in the end is irrelevant, euros are dumped

I know I'm paying in reals...

What? What are you trying to say?

>And I doubt that the exporter minds getting paid directly in rubble

Yes that's what Putin himself said, he wants rubles for his gas. The ones doing the import do not want to comply with it.

And yes euros are dumped, but Germany pretends that they've outsmarted putin, when in reality Russia just installed a bank that basically does the transfer for Germany

EUR to RUB. Wether Germany does this directly or trough a bank, in the end they're still paying with rubles.

They literally buy rubles with their euros

didn't read memeflag. cope and seethe

right now it's more "russia fucking dies" and "chinese necromancers annex russia"

You make it sound as if Germans energy importers are nationalized, they are not. When some German politicians rattles with his wiener about not paying in whatever, it means nothing. In the end the company importing pays the exporter and adds any extra costs on the tab of the consumer.
>They buy euros with the ruble
no

Attached: 1648838940129.jpg (800x562, 58.01K)

I'm pretty sure you don't read shit besides your own shitposts on Any Forums, soon you'll come back and ask what the fuck happened when foreign currencies lose their value on the russian market and why suddenly 1 RUB equals to 2$ you retard

Just like your last three presidents, you guys are retards

So, they will only give them the facility to obtain ziklon b gas for krauts.lol

Attached: 1648608030077.gif (350x212, 3.48M)

I think we're trying to say the same thing except for;

>They buy euros with the ruble
>no

They themselves? No, true i agree with you. What they are doing is opening an account on a bank that does it for them. The euro is still being used to buy rubles and this will increase the value of the ruble

If Putin is able to keep up this scheme, the russian currency will be increasing in value, meaning you'll need more euros or dollars to buy ruble, even if the value goes up by a marginal 1 cent or something.

So in the end, i agree with you saying that german politicians rattling with their saber is just shittalking, they're forced into a mechanism that takes off work from them but nothing changes in its fundamentals.

EUR is being used to buy RUB, wether trough Europe itself directly, or them depositing into a bank that does that shit for them

Well the fundamentals changed.
Until yesterday, Russian energy was priced in euros and the RF had a certain demand for euro to buy stuff from europe. That changed, less trade done in euro, selling pressure on the euro, inflation of euro which all devalues the euro toward the ruble

didn't read either. nice spacing btw

Me too. I miss the Boxxy threads on Any Forums.

ok lad yes this is what i was trying to say, less trade done in euro, selling pressure and devaluing

Thanks

, but actually

Get a room, boxxyfags

they are paying in Banans. I hear Putin accepts them too.

Yes. You can even see the Germs seething. Bunch of faggots.

They have to open accounts at gazprom bank.

They pay their bills in euro into their gazprom bank accounts.

this bank will then exchange their euro to rubel.

so, it can be said that at the same time, EU is not paying in rubel whilst paying in rubel.

ultimately, yes. we send euros to gazprom bank (which is not target of any sanctions) and it converts the euros to rubles. its almost as if we would convert euros in rubles ourselves

But this doesn't actually do anything, this isn't actually paying in rubel, this is just paying in Euro then Russia goes to exchange all that Euro with itself to Rubel, the outcome is that they still have more Euro.
They could've done the same already with all the foreign reserve currencies they had already

So Putin cucked out.

Attached: 505.jpg (367x451, 33.88K)

it IS paying in rubles. its like ordering shit from uk and pay with your credit card: euros will be automatically converted to pounds.

Yes.

he did not
paying in euros would mean: go to fucking gazprom and give them euros. paying in rubles means either go to gazprom and give them rubles OR go to bank and give bank euros so that bank will give rubles to gazprom

jee, are you some fucking monkey that is too retarded to understand basic economics?