Russia does anything

>Russia does anything
>Serbs instantly suck their dick
Why are serbs (and to a lesser extent, Huns) like this? How can their ever be peace in europe when these cunts keep stabbing us in the fucking back

Attached: S*rbs.jpg (960x1280, 262.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kgx02E8ICHo
youtu.be/6TwioIc6a_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They love Russia, it’s just a part of their culture
It’s like how Canada hates us, it’s just a part of theirs whether anyone cares or not

Because theyre a slave race, they washed the turks ass for 400 years and now they found their new master

ya, hide that flag bitch. we all know you suck mutilated jewish american cock.

it's called friendship and loyalty, I'm not surprised a westerner doesn't understand stuff like that
cope seethe dilate ywnba and all the rest, best of luck to ya!

Attached: antipropaganda.jpg (600x400, 54.58K)

Why are you obsessed with who Serbs like? Why the fuck do you care?

Says the guy who sucks jew cock

>us
You will never be European, Hamir.

lack of chairs is causing this behavior?

It's because NATO bombed the shit out of Serbs.
I'd be pretty pissed at NATO too if some franco-anglo coalition were to invade Portugal because we were killing off muslims and jews a few centuries ago.
To be honest part of the reason I hate americans is because they actively sponsored nigger terrorists in Africa against Portugal.

it's a standard meme flag glowie doing his job for a wage, at least it doesn't do it for free

Attached: mere-existance.png (1027x865, 526.45K)

>t.

Attached: 165167823478.png (1920x1078, 156.54K)

You’re like the inverse Canada
They hate us with all their hearts and we barely notice
You guys love Russia and they respect you for it

more like you are thankfull to your new master he freed you out of turk roach slavery
faggot you need to get burned alive

>serbs

Attached: 1647619882002.gif (480x424, 2.65M)

It’s their nature. They will support Russia no matter what Russia does. If Russia decides to kill itself, they will also do the same. It’s why I don’t take them seriously

There will be peace when that backstabbers, instigators and perpetual victims are silent in the dirt.
That's you, by the way, Ukie.

Attached: Republic.png (693x720, 676.07K)

thanks I didn't have that one
here

Attached: rentfree.jpg (360x360, 16.38K)

Frens!!

Attached: 998.png (1000x712, 218.24K)

they are so irrelevant so theyre living someone else's life

Serbs remember well when you bombed their country into the dirt. Perhaps dont do that if you dont want to create allies for Russia.

i wish i had a slav firend, in my city there are only bosniacs, some of them are ok

youtube.com/watch?v=Kgx02E8ICHo

They are unironically brother nations, don't forget that russia joined ww1 to protect Serbia

Friendship, you know russians tried to kill your beloved Tito like 17 fucking tines?

inb4 all the cherry picked nigger-tier serbo-albominations kick in, живиo

russia freed us 3 times and promptly fucked off and let us do our thing, that's why we like them, austria on the other hand used us to expell the turks out of the balkans and then took over all the land inhabited by south slavs that we freed, this is why you have no friends fagget

I’m surprised the Slav apes can rub two sticks together to produce something.

Attached: D6F73F09-DF08-4850-9B61-E138F9F7C37F.jpg (480x360, 109.61K)

Based

Let's just say our common day to day interests overlap: youtu.be/6TwioIc6a_8

that's the best part, tito sent 54 000 serbs to camps because they supported stalin, so fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that guy

Tito was anti-Serb anyways

Frens are cool, innit it?

Serbs are still butthurt about USA intervention in their civil war. Can't blame them for hating USA, but from that to hardcore sucking russian dick is more then pitiful.

For a irrelevant country, we sure get a lot of threads a day where people seethe about us.

Attached: 1648630137116.png (572x505, 91.53K)

Why does the EU and Germany suck US cock?

>supporting a side in a war is hardcore dick sucking
Says the Ukraine dick sucker. 👌

You can love a country WITHOUT sucking their dick, I love australia but I hate their shit government, Serbs just slurp russian dick until its dry and then keep slurping.
True theyve always needed a master
Chingchong
It's called master and slave are you're the fucking slave
We want a united continent against outsiders but that's impossible with these cunts working behind our lines
Russia is a jewish controlled state
You have turk blood and russo-mongoloid mindset get the fuck out of our continent, fuck off to russia if you love them so much
Chair costs average serb 3 months salary
>It's because NATO bombed the shit out of Serbs.
don't commit fucking genocide then
>Portugal because we were killing off muslims and jews a few centuries ago.
it wasn't a few centuries ago, it was recently against a european neighbour
kys
kys
Facts lmao
No one takes them seriously, just find them a constant annoyance
Serbs and huns are the backstabbers of europe
no one likes russia fuck off
true
remember when they were commiting genocide?
nope, they are master and slave nations, and it's about time serbia got a new master

Do Serbs turn violent if you offer them a chair?

>Thank you Brother Xi!
The thing with these stinkies is that they are bugmen lovers as well.
I spit on your subhuman nation *ptfu*

Attached: 1648650749248.png (510x356, 311.63K)

It's EU/US that is seething, they seethe similarly on Hungary for having a friendly relationship with Russia. It's all really about geo politics. US wants everyone into their pedo block of neo liberal satanic anti human hegemony, and Russia just wants to trade and prosper without having any of that pedo ideology. So can't have that and have to destroy Russia and all of it's allies, including even a small and inconsequential european nations.

Z

Dude go on twitter/reddit and shill for Ukraine all you want i realy dont care

>a westerner doesn't understand stuff like that
Хopoшo cкaзaнo

Attached: 1646797024234.gif (498x498, 649.18K)

Be honest with me: are you Albanian?

Attached: images.jpg (241x209, 7.62K)

Hope russkies bomb you. In fact I hope you get delivered kalibr on your home like Serbs had back in the day.

you're a cuck and a fag
ultra kek

You love Europe so much you fill all the euro prisons just so they have something to do