YOU DON'T SAY???

Attached: Pepperidge Farm Remembers.png (961x711, 2.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lL7jwhWAU_k
youtube.com/watch?v=a0qDNh5FZmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You do realize that scientists can change their mind, right?

Sent from my Google - Pixel 5a

K. Let’s pack it up Boys. Back to Pfizer hq. Two more weeks finally happened with this one post.

you do realize Fauci is mason right?

Attached: fauci3.jpg (1274x615, 165.05K)

Fuknbukm

What's wrong with that? Are you an Agatha cuck?

🤣

THE SCIENCE CHANGED, BIGOT

Attached: ff2.jpg (600x713, 37.87K)

IF the information can change what good are they? That means they never really know what the fuck they are talking about and end up suggesting the wrong thing until they find out they were wrong if they ever do.

I'll spend all my points in this bred.

Are you people stupid?

They are using the drug companies and now the war machine to pull us out of a massive incoming recession.

Do you want to be thrown out of your house and lose your job or nah?

>They are using the drug companies and now the war machine to pull us out of a massive incoming recession.
Oh, would you be so kind and elaborate some moar?

Science is a tool that gives us a clearer picture of the world. It isn't perfect, but it's the best thing we got. We've used it to create the internet, computers, electricity, abundant food, and massive transportation networks.

You know gravity? That's actually wrong. It's not a real force. But we've used the equations for predicting the motion of planets and sending spacecraft to various bodies.

how do you like that phone?

It's the best phone I've ever used.

Proof he has heavy ties to big pharma. Even doctors are victims of pharma drug pusher

>IF the information can change what good are they?
You think your desk is solid matter? What if I told you that it's composed of atoms and atoms have these particles circling them and the space between atoms and particles is quite substantial. Nor, your desk is composed of atoms and their respective particles with MORE empty matter than matter. So basically your desk is nuffin but empty matter.
What if I told you that every second could be fractured into a zillionth's of a second, meaning each second is composed zillion fractures, meaning that each fracture would be impossible to be counted and therfore you are already eternal, since each second you've spent in this life creates a number that exceeds every possible numeric value there ever could be.

Based Chivalry Medieval Warfare reference

youtube.com/watch?v=lL7jwhWAU_k

It's 5x10^44 pieces of a second to be exact.

Nice, now count how many seconds you've lived and multiply it with that.
Let's see can your calculator live another day.

“Guys like Fauci get up there and start talking, you know, he doesn’t know anything really about anything and I’d say that to his face. Nothing. The man thinks you can take a blood sample and stick it in an electron microscope and if it’s got a virus in there you’ll know it. He doesn’t understand electron microscopy and he doesn’t understand medicine and he should not be in a position like he’s in. Most of those guys up there on the top are just total administrative people and they don’t know anything about what’s going on in the body. You know, those guys have got an agenda, which is not what we would like them to have being that we pay for them to take care of our health in some way. They’ve got a personal kind of agenda. They make up their own rules as they go. They change them when they want to. And they smugly, like Tony Fauci does not mind going on television in front of the people who pay his salary and lie directly into the camera,”
- Kerry Mullis, inventor of the PCR Test, received the 1993 Nobel prize in Chemistry. Worked with Fauci for several years on GAIDS.
youtube.com/watch?v=a0qDNh5FZmA

Hand in suit jacket does not = mason

Learning new things is confusing to the chud

He never said this

Not really hard. Just multiply by 3x10^7 and you get 1.5x10^52 then multiply by the number of years you've been alive.

You mean like when they didn't think babies felt pain until 1999?

We didn't know how to make it 100 years ago. Your phone doesn't exist

Attached: Screenshot_20220401-165648_Chrome.jpg (1080x2070, 953.94K)

You mean to tell me any babies born before 1999 has no pain???

Oy vey this won't make Pfizer any money, take down this anti-semitic hate speech before I call the ADL!

Holy shit, you put a red circle around a picture of Fauci, I'm convinced. I'm sure this rat is connected to a depopulation conspiracy, but what do you think your red circle proves retard?

No, it's just a simple math. But can you fathom the numbers?
This isn't just an academic curiosity. It happens all the time. Numbers beyond any fathomable scale, works all the time, every number always in the right place, for eternity. Imagine.

But on the field of modern politics, I genuinely believe every number is in the wrong place. TBQH

Attached: leadhidden.jpg (400x302, 120.81K)

for example this picrel
The symbol of hand in the pocket. That's incorrect, since the hand of a politician is always in ordinary Joe's pocket.

He absolutely did you fucking lying sack of shit, he's in the video saying it.

Hahahahhahahahaha

Attached: 60254FB0-2395-4169-BDE9-1CB0F4B3926B.png (1125x2436, 436.93K)