Special Ed stores

>Be me
>Was in special Ed as a kid (autism)
>One day a girl, and another boy, and I were taken out of class
>This weird... therapist counselor lady told us we'd do like 4 lessons and then we'd get a secret present
>Every other week we went to her
>Had to fill out these oddly simple questionaires about relationships
>Final lesson comes
>We're all excited for the present
>Our meeting was in the lunchroom for some reason that day
>See her sitting alone with nothing next to her, no papers, no bag, no presents
>Confused
>Tell the teacher walking us, in confidence, that the only reason we even bothered with these silly lessons is the present
>Teacher tells conselor lady
>Counselor lady gets SUPER MAD, like fucking ENRAGED, and storms out
>We didn't get our present.
I always wondered what she was going to do, but the whole thing was so creepy and reminded me of those C.P.S. social workers who intentionally meet with kids secretly during the schoolday on Friday so the parents cannot get them until Monday at the earliest.
>I'm pretty sure she was going to molest us desu
Are there political groups that do this shit or am I just schizo? Am I missing something from my own story? WTF happened?

Attached: BABBAF62-5103-4217-939E-DBF14C91C337.jpg (854x1024, 111.46K)

post gap between your eyes

>1.WTF do you mean "the gap between your eyes."
>2. Why?

>reminded me of those C.P.S. social workers who intentionally meet with kids secretly during the schoolday on Friday so the parents cannot get them until Monday at the earliest.

the present was being used for blood transplants to HRC

Honestly I'd believe it. That woman was manipulative AF. I also dealt with one of those CPS workers personally, pissed her off with my non-compliance. Then when I learned about the practice of taking kids on fridays and I put the pieces together, I was shocked.

what probably happened: she either couldn't afford the cake, or the school denied her the ability to serve a cake due to potential allergies/lack of a disclaimer/waiver signed by parents. The counselor got pissed off because the school district probably didn't pay her for the talk/speech therapy you received or her study on autism was otherwise denied.

Ed special?

>Cake
Cake is not a present though. And that school had served cake plenty of times.
>The counselor got pissed off because the school district probably didn't pay her for the talk/speech therapy
1. Who mentioned speech therapy?
2. You know that's bullshit. She was from the state IIRC.
>you received or her study on autism was otherwise denied.
Wtf was she studying? Why would her being told we only cared about the presents piss her off to the point that she'd walk out?

Tard class.

They were going to butcher the autistics ans ell the meat to Comet Pingpong

Attached: Hillary comet pizza.png (398x332, 42.09K)

I could believe it desu. Why did me saying "We're only doing this for the presents" piss her off and make her end the plan though? That's what still doesn't make sense.

The only context I can understand it from is if she was going to molest us and this meant we couldn't keep our mouth shut.

>Not posting the gif
You failed at your own thread op

Attached: 1628665586379.gif (580x799, 360.79K)

This.
OP we need answers

Attached: fatslang.jpg (720x934, 198.67K)

>And that school had served cake plenty of times.

when? cake is not a normal school lunch food

>You know that's bullshit. She was from the state IIRC.

They're all from the state. It's a public elementary school. If they're asking you about relationships without any sort of other therapy then it means some larger study was going on about child development, you were randomly selected, and the principal investigator for it was promised that the participants would be rewarded in some way by the school. This didn't pan out, she got pissed at the school, and the study ended.

oh I see, you were telling them you only cared about the reward and not the teacher. In which case she had her trust in society crushed at that very moment. Prior to that she probably expected you to enjoy learning or something new teachers take seriously.

What does my eye gap have to do with anything
>when? cake is not a normal school lunch food
Sure it is. Plenty of schools serve small deserts at lunch... but I never mentioned lunch food. Why can't you read?
>They're all from the state.
So you agree, she got paid.
>If they're asking you about relationships without any sort of other therapy
I don't remember everything this was 15 years ago. There could have been other shit but I primarily remember relationships.
>then it means some larger study was going on about child development
And us doing it only for the presents affects that... how?
>you were randomly selected, and the principal investigator for it was promised that the participants would be rewarded in some way by the school
No, we were promised.
>This didn't pan out, she got pissed at the school, and the study ended
Nah, you're covering up something bro.
>Come to school
>Ready for the last lesson, smiles when she sees us
>Teacher tells her what I just said
>Gets mad and leaves
Cope, it wasn't about money.

>It was ackshully her trust in society
Why are you lying bro? Stop lying.

Kek I was in class for the slow as kid as well one kid threatened to kill teacher with knife because she told him no to make race car noise since other tards were trying to do simple tard task

Lmfao

She wasn’t going to molest you. Her friends or family that would have been paid $1500 a month to oversee you on a screened porch and let you smash your head against the wall while pissing your pants might have. Maybe you are even worth less than a sex slave and only worth what the government pays to house you.

Those lessons were probably the only reason for that school to keep her on, and they found out she bribed you into following them.

Message sent by Ericsson - T28

>and they found out she bribed you into following them.
>They fond out
We flat out told the teachers she was bribing us from lesson one.

Yes, that's when they found out.

>School to keep her on
I never saw her before or after those lessons. She was from the state, not the school.

It's so weird how all these shills popped into the thread to play defense for this bitch yet cannot explain simply why SHE WALKED OUT AFTER BEING TOLD WE ONLY PARTICIPATED FOR THE PRESENTS.

Again, no, we told the teachers from lesson 1 that she was giving us presents. By lesson 2 they were reminding us of the presents. Try again, shill.

lol you really are autistic. I didn't know it hampered reading comprehension too.

>Muh reading comprehension
You're the one who keeps putting words into my mouth.

Read it again you fucking assburger

>Those lessons were probably the only reason for that school to keep her on, and they found out she bribed you into following them.
>Those lessons were probably the only reason for that school to keep her on, and they found out she bribed you into following them.

You fucking moron, jesus christ.

Read my reply again you fucking nigger faggot:
>Those lessons were probably the only reason for that school to keep her on,
She worked for the state, not the school. The school did not have a choice in the matter.
>and they found out she bribed you into following them.
They knew from lesson one, and that does not explain why SHE walked out upon learning that the only reason we participated was HER bribe.

>You fucking moron, jesus christ.
You fucking pedophile. Jesus H. Christ. you need to learn to read.