Adhere to a religion centered around a kike

>adhere to a religion centered around a kike
>going to respond with kys kike

Attached: christcuck.png (500x522, 100.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tLVA07_ISUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post body with timestamp

t. nigger

>has up 5 white kids
Lets be real 90% of "pagans" dont have any children.

The problem with pagans is that they're LARPers. European culture is Christian and has been for hundreds of years. No amount of seething or well poisoning will change that.

Hey pagan cuck, remind me which religion got reduced to a bunch of larping neckbeards on the internet?

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 43.07K)

whiter than you mutt

Attached: D3D504F8-ADAA-417B-B3B2-6E20201DB653.png (659x469, 238.59K)

Here’s reality gay: might makes right. The pagans were wrong because they got crushed by Christianity. And if Christians ever get snuffed out by Muslims, then they will be wrong.

What if I'm a subhuman, what do?

I'm sick of the "turn the other cheek" bullshit. Jesus was simply telling his apostles to not chimp out and get in brawls with the people that would inevitability give them shit while they were doing missionary work. Just ignore them and keep preaching. It applies to nothing else.

>who stroke... the Dasyu
Kinda gay OP.

No it's actually a very deep thing. Watch the first half of this.
youtu.be/tLVA07_ISUk

> be a pagan
> be an atheist
> LARP as religious while you are completely empty inside.

>adhering to any religion that isn't the pursuit of pure Truth

>Lets be real 90% of "pagans" dont have any children.
Lets be real 99% of "pagans" on here are larpers

it applies to personal thirst for vengance, which will only create misery down the line.
it has nothing to with war etc. however

Attached: e1.png (746x271, 38.19K)

God can cure all. Jesus was not a kike as you claim. He was God made flesh. God is not a kike you idiots. But for the record God can take a kike and make him into a follower of Christ. Then no longer is he a kike, no longer will he languish in hell for all eternity.

Unironically nothing is beyond his power, even saving the retched kikes who repent and take the Christ pill. All your cope means nothing in the face of his greatness. All your seething just fuels his love for you. You can not win, resistance is futile. Otherwise the Lake of Fire awaits, just two more weeks user. Choose wisely ans so not that ye were unwarned.

No, it's about a profound change of perception of the world. It's psychology, not politics.

race comes first

Attached: you better.jpg (914x720, 277.87K)

my country has been Christian for more than 1500 years that's 10x times the age of your "nation" aussie

Just convert to Hinduism, it’s the exact same thing as Norse paganism, except it has actual followers who are functioning members of society.

>Europe
>Christian
Nail those wrists and slice off the rest of that cock.

Attached: Foreskin of Christ.jpg (750x748, 332.31K)

go away fatty

Attached: Ewh9ugIVoAEj76U.png (567x572, 165.38K)

Keep coping

Attached: 1647744563301.jpg (1024x677, 76.29K)

>Catholic body builders

Attached: 2058283612_e10a9d688a.jpg (345x500, 30.9K)

Bro, the Pope literally excommunicated Harold Godwinson and blessed William's invasion of England, causing the death of the last Anglo-Saxon King of England and permanently changing English culture and language, all because the vatican didn't like how the church was run in England

>be christian
>be racist
>larp as a templar while crying about europe

Attached: christcuckery 2.jpg (2700x2464, 1.81M)

Please stop plan andinia you blasphemous kikel.

What a sad pathetic little scribble. I thought this pagan bs died out with the alt-right.

I don't see any crosses, nigger.

Attached: black 10.jpg (1080x724, 407.67K)

not surprised

Attached: 0d8.jpg (600x493, 33.34K)

based and paganpilled