Here's a challenge for Any Forums: name at least ONE Jewish person whose had a positive impact on your life

Here's a challenge for Any Forums: name at least ONE Jewish person whose had a positive impact on your life

Attached: opr_hmngbrd_1773975331.png (555x495, 425.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=76p_ncbffCE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My psychiatrist.

Marty Friedman. Guitarist formally of Megadeth. I wouldn't know a few guitar things if not for trying to learn some of his stuff.
I guess he makes music in Japan for anime and games now, based little heeb.

Jonah Saulk
Paul Rubens
Brother Nathaniel
Mel Brooks
Gene Wilder
Stephen Spielberg
Adam Sandler
Sheri Lewis
Mr shopper from Sesame Street

For starters

Gene Simmons

I see someone's ban expired

Jesus

Jesus was an Israelite, Judaism wasn’t created until the the merchants of the Levant went to Ukraine and the Talmud was written.

My first gf was Jewish
I must have gotten a deflective one though she was a b cup

No.

Unironically none.

A Jewish girl had a crush on me in highschool but their bodies have wierd proportions and it turned me off. She was built like an orangutan.

I cant

Geddy Lee too.

Attached: geddy lee.jpg (512x471, 60.77K)

Sulei is a nigger

Only B cup khazar milkers? Hope you filed a reclamation.

Rick Moranis.

Made a bunch of good, non-subversive comedies, and then retired to be a father to his children after his wife died. All around, I've never heard anything bad about the guy, he always appeared to be a solid dude.

Attached: vlasic.png (275x222, 53.63K)

Mordechai Vanunu. But they jewed him

Attached: 1647670922128.jpg (1424x1424, 457.66K)

rip neil perth

My boyfriend.

My uncle Victor was a pretty based ass Jew.
Hated the government, always did as much as he could to ensure they didn't get a fucking nickel from him they weren't owed.
He was rich, was an old Jersey clothing sector guy, did pretty good over the 80s and 90s.
Took damn fine care of my grandmother and my aunt, always made sure the rest of us were cared for like family any time we were around.

He was a good old guy. Died at 92, heart just gave up.

He wasn't very focused on the jew part of his life, my family is all catholics and he treated us all good.

pic attached, he was in a movie once.

Attached: 921225_vic-werber_1.jpg (660x440, 28.03K)

He got randomly attacked by a nigger in New York outside a hotel a couple years back.

There is always that one fuckhead who has to ruin something wholesome
youtube.com/watch?v=76p_ncbffCE

A crypto-Jew taught me it was a good thing to retaliate against niggers who fucked with my shit.

The Jew who derailed this thread last time you made it.

Attached: Hamster Throw.jpg (728x1024, 44.98K)

My math analysis teacher unironically.