It's crazy to think about how low we have been brought - that the same race which was sending its men into space...

it's crazy to think about how low we have been brought - that the same race which was sending its men into space, reaching for the stars 60 years ago is all but finished today

hell, even on an issue as easy as crt, the first school board meeting in which i saw someone use the term anti-white was by a gay interracial couple

can someone reassure me that there will in fact be another breakout moment for the white race because im starting to think that jews are right in calling us goyim like srsly

Attached: 11029383333.jpg (740x925, 122.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

entityart.co.uk/ufology-explained-the-german-breakaway-group-psyops-disinfo-antarctica-reptilians-aliens-u-boats-nazi-ufos-technology-flying-saucers/
youtu.be/9S1EzkRpelY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=91K8MvN01b4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

protip: its your own fault

God she’s beautiful

i dont disagree

There is influence of very powerful and smart entity in play which controls whole human race. Why did America reach such technological feats such as space travel? Simply because they were allowed to.

Attached: 15960138839930.jpg (1849x2434, 1.04M)

Attached: 1591286304642.jpg (236x232, 9.16K)

> sending its men into space

you have to be 18 to post here

Yeah, I also quit reading when you talked about sending men into space. I think you have been lied to.

You live a better, more protected life than your parents and it made you weak. You look at the past and you look at others for the future. Not once did the thought occurred that you are the present.
((())) is all.

name is Sophia Diamond and indeed she is a beauty, definitely 9+/10. But, honestly, I got bored with her leaked onlythots real quick.

Attached: sophia-diamond2496c133b061920eb10.jpg (2048x2048, 1.66M)

Holy shit I never saw a real angel until now

>3 maymay pictures
how does he do it

entityart.co.uk/ufology-explained-the-german-breakaway-group-psyops-disinfo-antarctica-reptilians-aliens-u-boats-nazi-ufos-technology-flying-saucers/

Educate yourself, friend. Not only are we not "all but finished", we've barely just begun.

Not true. My grandpa said that we are fucked to the extend where he wonders how come society still runs. Also there is mental warfare on Internet which is far worse than anything in human history

I wish I were her slave.

youtu.be/9S1EzkRpelY

she's like a 6

Why does he yell when he talks
Reminds me of Billy Mays
m.youtube.com/watch?v=91K8MvN01b4

No, women generally don't think, they just go along with things. The problem is leftism, and there are many jews who are leftist, and if women don't have a strong culture to be loyal to then they'll get pulled in by the moralising of leftism (leftism is moralising, dysgenics, degeneracy, narcissism, machiavellianism, jealousy - women are very jealous creatures).
Similarly the elites in Russia (who for 100 years have been well-connected to the elites in U.S), are not defined by their jewishness. Russia has been a base of operations to subvert the west for generations (and this elite who infiltrated U.S and then destroyed Russia and made it a base of operations also largely this same ethnicity).
But what defines it all is really leftism.
>Russia
>U.S
>The elite in Russia
>The elite in U.S
>Jewish elite in the west generally
>All of the intelligentsia and elites who go along with it
It's all just leftism.
There are so many zionist jews who not only have no real care for whites one way or the other, but are afraid of the idea of degeneration of west and its consequences.

For 100 years Russia has played a huge role in everything as a base of operations.
Irony now some legitimate spergs are brainwashed by Kremlin propaganda to think the most degenerate country in the west is some tradfag anti-'globohomo' power.

Between parasites and degenerates infiltrating U.S and Russia civilisation is just crushed.
The real target has always been destroying European power, removing all European Empire, and turning European elites into a class of journalist cuckolds.

the jews subverted your race

through 3 methods
the television
the radio
and the schools

>she's like a 6

Attached: n9BiQkL.jpg (2208x2944, 512.5K)

There is only one race that matters and that is the race of beautification. We don't need Jew magic, nor Anglo power. You reckonise us instantly. We are, because we're present when we are. Now talk some more.

Attached: 1643064229955m.jpg (576x1024, 95.68K)

What are her leaks like

Attached: E7FF3433-FF18-46A8-80C2-DE79214668D9.jpg (600x800, 415.23K)

> Believes that humans actually went to the moon
Oh user...

google sophia diamond onlyfans leaks

look at the neck on this SLUT

Attached: 1648065117225.jpg (400x300, 38.21K)

Likes use women to "fight" for and vote for against our interests for theirs.

Attached: 1571849936333.png (595x842, 110.89K)

hang yourself kike

i would grape her mouth a funpoint