FBI Raids East Detroit Home Over Internet Comment

Imagine getting raided by the FBI for making a comment on the internet

youtu.be/9eUDtk9NpOE

Attached: 35BDB629-2275-49A1-894B-CD2476853DCC.jpg (1125x933, 588.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this FBI proves yet again what a joke and mockery of justice they are

Can somebody tell me what they point of the FBI is? We don't have bootlegging gangsters anymore, so what function do they serve?

They serve as nothing more than an arm of the elite

Think before you post chud

Attached: 1E15ACA7-B527-40B9-95C7-3021CF98594F.jpg (1000x744, 119.37K)

>what function do they serve
spending taxpayer money
goading retards into planning some terrorism so they can arrest said retard and be a hero and ask for more monies plz

>its real

well said user. imagine cutting the FBI tax funding, we'd all get at least 5% off our next tax filing

This user gets it

>east side

Attached: 047707C2-A4E8-4611-8F14-970DF22F9D0A.jpg (768x432, 92.1K)

based

FBI was and always has been a protection racket.

But there were 100 unsolved murders in Philadelphia, a 3 hour drive from me.

Meanwhile, the NYC shooter that murdered 3 people only? Public Service Announcements.

And what's the Federal Pigs too? Doing political games arresting non-violent internet users.

And these same Feds will brag "Hey, did you hear about the unsolved murders in the Ghetto? People should hire cops to deal with that! HAHAHAHHA"

A fuckin' CLOWN show. It's not the Fed's jobs to arrest the ghetto because it's NO ONE'S JOB.

elaborate

Yup. Even bootlegging pissed off (((them))) because they wanted all the profits from illegal alcohol sales themselves. The FBI has always been working for the elite

Elites of today are bootleggers of that time.

extremely based take slovenia bro

Attached: 1648497265834.jpg (1024x739, 70.43K)

Why do actual crime work that never will get a headline when raiding some chud over a cheeky comment will get you headlines and a promotion

Im not clicking and watching that crap…So what did this cunt threaten to do? You dont get done for posting comments but you will get done for direct threats especially to kill or commit some form of attack on a target. There was some Argie or Spic or something that got done not too long ago on here making specific threats. If he got done for just shit posting then fuck that sucks.

>Can somebody tell me what they point of the FBI is?
to protect high level pedophiles and criminals and to be a Stasi organization against the populace
all law enforcement but especially feds deserve the rope after watching their families roped đź’Ż

Attached: 1561262084271.png (822x1101, 1.25M)

>you dont get done for posting comments

Literally glowing

based

When I hear the intro music I get a hard on

>America catching up to the brits
Lmfao

The Mafia and crime bosses can't compete with the largest Mafia and crime boss of all time: The U.S. Government.

You dont! Not in America…In bongland you can get done for racist comments on Social Media but who the fuck still goes on there sounding off? Pointless! Like pissing in to a sea of piss! In America though to my knowledge, no states pull you just for shit posting - it has to be threats to commit a crime/attack on a specific target then yeah obviously you will get turned over…Deserve it too!

The FBI should consider learning how to harvest corn and wheat.

fellow RPM gang banger

>you dont!

try glowing less chud

That whole period around prohibition and the birth of the FBI was about consolidating all criminal rackets under the control of the elites. You had Hoover on the inside with his blackmail empire and you had the syndicate on the outside. Advances in technology led to greater ease of management across larger and larger distances. The same trend continues to this day with technology shrinking the needed managerial class more every year. Just like the little shop owner and the little farmer have been mostly pushed out of the game so too the little criminal.

Don't forget the risk factor.

If you go the ghetto, at actual criminals, you get shot back.

You kick down Timmy's door with his face to the computer and back to the wall, they're aiming for easy defenseless targets.

Americabros...I don't feel so good.

>emojis

Everything I've ever said has been nothing but a joke. No sane person could ever take what I've said seriously

>Chinese Police raids House Over Internet Comments

True

Based paranoia bro

Don't steal the government doesn't like competition.

>more law enforcement terrorism
remember, as they prey on you they tell you it's unlawful to fight back.

Attached: Black Asphalt Domestic Terrorists.png (889x500, 390.08K)

To protect the United States from threats against her, both domestic and foreign.

more on this? like a podcast

That's the military.

based

I do imagine it, it’s why I watch what I say in reference to intentions and/or beliefs I firmly hold

kek and checkd

No. That's the FBI. The military protect only from foreign attack. Read a fucking book.

CHECKD!

Comedy is over. Your jokes and irrelevant point of views are not appreciated. Really, why even make a joke in 2022? Dying for attention? Connecting with a fellow NPC?

to terrorize political dissidents

>FBI
gaggle of jesuit and freemason fairies

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: The linchpin of corruption .jpg (720x710, 124.58K)

>no jokes chud

>Memeflag

Good.

This is the fate all chuds deserve and will eventually get.

what did he say?
>you don't have the balls to tell me

Was this the same user that apparently emailed Schumer about kikes?

>special agent Mara Schneider refused to discuss what the comments were

>answer knock on my door
>morning sirs we are here to arrest you for internet comment
>atleast 2 government agents die in the ensuing gun fight
Goddamn I love the constitution