I got this BAT SHIT CRAZY Q-user mailer today

It's practically word salad. Is there another Unibomber out there or is this commies building a patriot list?

Attached: wtf mailer.jpg (908x1275, 417.13K)

This is what Conspiracy theories do to the human brain.

I also received this today.

I think it's a schizophrenic. I hope they find him and get him hospitalized.

so this shizno has the money to print thousands of these? . and to discredit what "Q" talked about? and make everyone who has ever talked about it look crazy as this person. WELL how about that.

decent glow op, 6/10

also - here is a QR code so we can dox your ass.

what's a 7/7?

QR code can be a link address that collet your IP address and your browser's agent (metadata)

7/7 was one of the London bombings.

Why are Q-schizos so obsessed with medial celebrities and 'signals' supposedly being sent by those celebrities? It's a weird form of celebrity-worship, like Q-tards are teen girls or something.

You are all overacting. You are shills.
There is nothing "batshit crazy" about what is presented in the OP, it is not "word salad."

You stupid shills always give yourself away by being so childish.

Used to get weird shit like this in the 90s in my neck of the woods. Was bizarre end of world stuff. It's a legitimate schizo that is probably using their disability check to print and mail out this shit, could just be relatively local or all over.

Take your meds boomer

It's one of the dumber parts of the whole thing to me and the one that seems the hardest to believe. Like anyone but another schizo sees stuff like that and immediately gets a mental image of some tinfoil hat watching the Oscars and looking for signs in every movement and word a celebrity makes.

The only thing that concerns me about it is the QR codes.

The general public doesn't understand that everytime you scan one, it's tied to your phone and thus it is tied to you, building this stupid 0 privacy Great Reset world.

Yeah the QR code shit is a bit spooky not gonna lie. I wouldn't scan that shit. In the 90s when we would get them they had more of a schizo appeal than this too because I remember they'd always have like a cover page, a page they had clearly cut shit out of magazines to make sentences and different pics that had been taped together and copied in a copy machine. The rest were copied typewriter or word processor sheets or even some hand copied ones. I can't remember a lot of details I was a kid but they looked unhinged as fuck. I just remember end of the world and like quoting revelations and all kinds of stuff like that. Wish I had some of them. I think it was someone in my region of the country and he died or something and that's why they stopped coming. We'd get 2 or 3 a year. Some asked for cash donations to be sent through the mail to a po box I remember my parents laughing about that one.

Yes I also got that german gas instruction you're so creative!

Are you a Q-user believer?

This isn't about Qanon.
Read the OP pic again, user.
Maybe brush up on grammatical construction.

this esl retard :goldface:

I don't do QR codes for obvious reasons, so I won't be 'going there'.

>retarded reply
we're done. i expected too much of you. my mistake.