PEAK ZOG Bots

>be American
>be drunk at wedding
>cops assault you and your family as they meddle in your private affairs
>defend yourself
>get shot
>die

To the thunderous applause of zog cattle in the comments. I didn't think the zoging was this bad. Fuck this is a blackpill

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dOzWnTU47cg?start=140

Attached: 1648838876305m.jpg (1024x576, 47.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.odmp.org/
youtu.be/dOzWnTU47cg?t=227
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All Americans should be shot.

Dumb fuck... The drunktard attacked the cop

kek, the loudmouths got their brother shot and killed
righteous kill

I thought the "back the blue" ZOG support would have died down a bit after everyone saw them kneel before the rabid BLM niggers.

ZOGbot killed a white, there will be no tears shed for him for the zogbot worshippers nor the anarchists.

Attached: 1577660113328.jpg (480x389, 24.11K)

beautiful

I'm ready for the end of democracy in America and world war 3! Ready to see it all burn. Not going to do anything to move it along, just going to get to high ground and watch. Or I'll die, who knows. Fuck everybody

from*

shit like this is a daily occurrence in ZOGmerica. Totally destroys the BLM narrative. Happens to everyone

Also the cops were black

>be mutt
>KO a cop
>punch a second cop
>get shot
>

>>be American
>>be drunk at wedding
>>cops assault you and your family as they meddle in your private affairs
no, you mental nigger.
the main nig was pushing, shoving and beating some of the people, that's why police was called

We should vote to make things better with democracy

The narrative will never change. The faggots in blue know that they can ventilate an unarmed white man and the world will sleep on it and there will be no retaliation.

Wtf is wrong with your YouTube

>and there will be no retaliation.
he took out an asshole
that's a service they should do more often

If Australians got shot every time they punched a cop while drunk there would be none left.

stupid bitch got her brother shot, why wasn't she backing off? he doesn't have a weapon noooo!! leave him alone haHAHAHAHH

And the world would be a better place. but here we are having to deal with your stupidity.

🤔 Explain how that would be a bad thing.

cops did nothing wrong..its niggers..they r always the problem

deal with it

>cops assault you and your family as they meddle in your private affairs
Stop being a nigger OP.

pure exercise in exactly the opposite of de-escalating a situation. every aspect of every persons action in the video leading up to the shooting could have been different and that beast would have just slept it off in the drunk tank instead.

another criminal dead, love them police. he reached below his waist! he deserved it for scaring a hero in blue

store.odmp.org/

>Houston cops keep getting btfo
The 2019 Pecan Park raid. When Houston police no-knocked a couple's house. Kicked in the door and immediately shot the couple's dog. The husband comes out blasting his revolver, shoots four cops. They execute him and the wife. Just spray them with bullets.

This becomes news because two dead people and four shot cops. And they make a big deal about the hero cops wounded in the line of duty while serving a drugs warrant. But, they search the house. No drugs. And, you imagine they would've searched it really hard. The autopsy for the man and women, zero drugs in their system. These people literally didn't do drugs or have drugs in their house. So, the story starts to unravel.

It turns out, some cunt neighbour called the police on them and said the couple was doing drugs in their own house. Ordinarily, this shouldn't even be something worth investigating. But, a gang of cops in the Huston Police Department had a little scheme going. Where they take bullshit complaints like this. Exaggerate and lie about them on an affidavit so they can get a warrant. So they can do a raid and scam extra overtime and hazard pay. But, they eventually raided the house of some completely innocent people, got in a gunfight with a man who was doing some justifiable self-defence against the strangers breaking into his house. They brought a magnifying glass on them. And now, like a dozen of them have been charged with the fraud and a few for the murders.

Attached: 1647021942935.png (824x1024, 777.32K)

Found the Puerto Rico simp

Drunk brainlet assaulting multiple people, can't comply with commands. Nothing of value was lost. Good shooting boys, extras donut rations.

stop malding that we bombed your family back in Afghanistan 🖕

Many such case

One of the suspects friends was making racist remarks at the police “ok black cop” repeatedly kept saying that.

Germany is severely overpopulated.

Weddings are always drama. I try to steer clear. Even when I don't I remember someone drunk from a wedding trying to kick in my door while I was on a business trip and he thought it was his room. Its like it exposes noob drinkers and like the dead gentleman shows he doesn't know how to drink in darkness alone like teh rest of us.

Cops work for pizza addicts. What do you mean commands?

youtu.be/dOzWnTU47cg?t=227

DEMON
>DEMON
DEMON
>DEMON

The entitled whores getting in between him and the cops played a big role in him getting shot.