Serious question, why the fuck are Ukranians shooting at civillian cars attempting to evacuate...

Serious question, why the fuck are Ukranians shooting at civillian cars attempting to evacuate? Why didn't they want Red Cross to operate in Mariupol?

Was Russia right all the time and we simply didn't believe them?

>streamable.com/b4tusp

also i remember someone posting a dump of videos of ukranians shooting up cars, can someone post please

Attached: ukraine-shooting-640x400.jpg (640x400, 28.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/555qt9.mp4
files.catbox.moe/gjesmf.mp4
files.catbox.moe/j0z5qc.mp4
files.catbox.moe/5f3dkz.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

that's the thing nigger. one of the reasons why this operation is happening

>Why didn't they want Red Cross to operate in Mariupol?
Reddits were pretending to be red cross to get across the border.
That's why it's illegal to impersonate red cross. It fucks everyone over.

Reported to the FBI for spreading Russian propaganda.

Bump

How is it propaganda if the people on the video are Ukranians at humanitarian corridors. This is first source evidence. Also tf is FBI gonna do lmao, you must not be from US if you are not used to free speech

You should be ashamed of your life.

>Why?
So russkies would be blamed, hellooo??
At this point they can execute just about anyone, including small children. And blame it on Russia. Considering western media are all on Ukrainian side, they'll report it in their favor, and blame Russia for it. Simple as.

Because they're the good guys obviously. They're saving the white race, fighting for gay rights, defending their nationalism and fighting for trans womenfolk

Attached: NPC.jpg (998x1200, 90.92K)

Bumperino

ukranians are subhumans: stabbing POWs into eyeballs, shooting at civillians attempting to escape war, etc

>files.catbox.moe/555qt9.mp4

i am yet to see a single video where a russian soldier is cruel towards a ukranian POW. The worst thing I saw so far from a russian side is a Russian soldier telling a Ukranian soldier to say "Glory to Russia" and then laughing it off

>Serious question, why the fuck are Ukranians shooting at civillian cars attempting to evacuate? Why didn't they want Red Cross to operate in Mariupol?
this just looks like a robbery.
How many people in Ukraine have a porsche?

>why the fuck are Ukranians shooting at civillian cars attempting to evacuate?
Okay now tell us what REALLY happened.

If you reverse search that image, you will see that the civillian was killed

also there was a huge ten minute dump of ukranians shooting at cars and dashcam footage of that. hopefully someone posts that

Reposting from /chug/

>Interviews: Russian soldier (Mar 2nd); Donbass militia soldier (Translated by Russian dude)
files.catbox.moe/gjesmf.mp4
files.catbox.moe/j0z5qc.mp4

>prisoners of war
what war?
dead russians are a net benefit to this world. you'll die too, traitor.

Attached: 1648757919616.jpg (2048x2751, 2.24M)

Pathetic memeflag misses the get, a perfect allegory for your life.

COPE AND SNEED IVAN

Your propaganda only works on retards with fetal alcohol syndrome much like half of your population

Once the UKR Jews got out safely, it was open season on the Gentiles.

Attached: Ukr bullets.jpg (855x466, 71.09K)

>russian terrorists lying to the camera
who would have thought

Attached: 1648746915161.png (606x908, 404.73K)

>you'll die too, traitor
>confederate flag
come on, faggot, you can do better than this needle dick attempt

I was against Russia in first days of war too, but as more videos pops up about ukranian military and what they are doing, I am changing my mind

as I said before, not a single video of a russian soldier being cruel to a civillian, but plenty of videos where ukranians are acting worse than ISIS

>files.catbox.moe/5f3dkz.mp4

i hope you're posting from behind 7 proxies, tech trannies know who you are otherwise and are only waiting for another go at mccarthyism

Attached: 1648685228450.webm (640x628, 1.39M)

Human shields