‘Entitled’ millennial generation ‘never had to sacrifice’: BlackRock exec

Inflation and high gas prices are forcing a generation of “entitled” younger Americans to learn the pain of not being able to buy things at the store, the head of asset management giant BlackRock said.

“For the first time, this generation is going to go into a store and not be able to get what they want,” BlackRock President Rob Kapito told a conference in Austin, Texas, on Tuesday.

“And we have a very entitled generation that has never had to sacrifice.”

nypost.com/2022/03/30/millennials-are-entitled-generation-blackrock-president/

is he right?

Attached: 0.jpg (1059x1804, 614.7K)

Boomers never had to sacrifice because they sold the country to corporations like black rock.

Sacrifice the boomers.

kill this cunt

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6.58K)

Boomers are the corporations retard. Just say boomers and their kike worship

but i would love a crash so large it causes jews to self holocaust off of rooftops

Attached: 1481172601973s.jpg (250x189, 7.52K)

>Kapito
>Kapitol
Cant get more Jewish than that

And what exactly has Rob Kapito ever had to sacrifice? What hardship has HE ever had?

Attached: 1648846772853.jpg (509x1024, 70.52K)

> “For the first time, this generation is going to go into a store and not be able to get what they want"
lol so.. nothing changes for me?

>Kapito is Jewish.[5] Kapito earned an MBA from Harvard Business School in Cambridge, Massachusetts (HBS) in 1983 after completing a BS degree in Economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. Kapito met his wife Ellen when she was a student at the University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing.[6]

>Kapito left First Boston to complete his MBA degree and returned to the firm in 1983 in the Mortgage Products Group.[7] In 1988, Kapito left First Boston along with Fink and founded BlackRock under the umbrella of the private equity firm Blackstone Group as partners.[7] Kapito worked closely with Fink at BlackRock, where he developed a reputation as an aggressive and loyal supporter of Fink.[8]

Harvard boomer kike banker whose last name is suspiciously close to the world capital and is butt buddies with another banker kike named Larry Fink. I bet he had it real tough.

Oh but ae support trannies and nigs. Isnt that what this bitch wanted?

Attached: Screenshot_20220401-221443_Chrome.jpg (720x359, 81.77K)

Fuck off idiot you just want globohomo steamrolling the world because you like aids ridden cock in your rectum you disgusting lefty faggot.

as much as i hate milennials boomers are without question the absolute worst generation in all of human history. it is utterly unreal the disconnect between how easy their lives actually were and how difficult they believe their lives were. it is amazing how much damage one single generation has done

I wonder where this guy lives?
What places he frequents?
I imagine he doesn't go anywhere that isn't super secured if he's willing to say shit like this.

That’s odd, is that why they are driving up home prices by buying up single family homes? I think millionaires and billionaires haven’t suffered, so they should

A man heading a corporation that is literally funded by the fed who prints the money thinking he's entitled to buy up all the properties and is also a member of the most entitled generation in the history of mankind is calling millennials entitled even though they have an average of 10x less wealth than their parents did...

probably lives cartel style in a safe house surrounded by ex special forces types contracted as private security

Some ritzy ditzy Manhattan penthouse im sure

BlackCock own the controlling shares in Pfizer and own Reuters - where the news comes from copied down by legions of overpaid crisis actor “journalists”. They are the globo skank bank of the Rotterchild crime clan.

Attached: D6D36F9F-BCBD-4D36-ADD9-C1E2CEA736C8.jpg (1125x580, 405.03K)

The aristocracy is forgetting they live on the same physical plane that the peasants do.

You can't deny that the based boomers never required 'safe spaces' on campuses or wanted to shut people down for wrongthink. I was young in the 1960s, so I think I know what I'm talking about. This was the Cold War. We had the threat of nuclear annihilation hanging over our heads at all times. Can you imagine young people today coping with that? Not likely.
I can't even imagine the kind of culture young people desire, so I'm a bit baffled by your statements. The one thing I know is that the 1960s produced some of the most innovative and creative people in the history of the world. To think that their achievements would have been possible if 'politically correct' people had prevailed in the U.S. is foolish. The 1960s and 1970s were a golden era for American technology, business, education, and culture. It's not something that can be chalked up to a group of 'old fogeys' or 'backwards' baby boomers. 🤔

so some rich guy wit afluenza says some autistic shit because he doesnt understand that when the store is a grocery store and the things people want to buy are food others die. shot at a stop light in broad daylight. nice car you look like you made more in a week than i made in a life time. you will do

>Graduate high school to housing crash
>Raised during dot com bubble
>Another crash poised when i now have investments and opportunity
Yes, we shall see who knows how to sacrifice and who can make out now.

>BlackRock
more like CrackRock, amirite? Put down the pipe, Rob.

How compelling.
You can be in the same mass grave with this blackrock fuck.

Here's the sacrifice I offer.

Attached: 1637523977364.png (800x1010, 365.68K)

>You can't deny that the based boomers never required 'safe spaces' on campuses or wanted to shut people down for wrongthink
Rockwell was only allowed to speak to 'preserve' a history of fascism and your poor troll requires a retard to not know the economic progress of the 60s was done by silent gen.

Regardless of boomers and zoomers, its clear that a wealthy NYC Jew banker who went to an ivy league school and is from a wealthy family with connections does not have a good frame of reference to be talking about sacrifices

>This was the Cold War. We had the threat of nuclear annihilation hanging over our heads at all times. Can you imagine young people today coping with that?
No. They have dumb shit like climate change and racism to deal with.

We would need to have something in order to sacrifice. We have never had anything like previous generations. All of this is of course ironic coming from a boomer who got it all for no effort. 🖕

Checked, they always do until it's too late.

Mutt’s Law

Is this hubris or chutzpah?

millennials dealt with the tech bust, 9/11, 2 wars, mortgage meltdown, covid, now ukraine war.

That's nothing.

🖕💀😈