Racism

Why are preschool teachers racist against black girls?

Attached: 1576377811658.png (612x1013, 693.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RepPressley/status/1203754366122913793
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/RepPressley/status/1203754366122913793

That is disgusting.
Why are they teaching them to be violent even before preschool!?!?!

Oh right, I forgot that the system is always to blame when it comes to these types of statistics. I was confused as to why those statistics were mentioned at the beginning.

Attached: d74f.png (500x1017, 277.42K)

smdh for real senpai

How much of a fucking jungle monkey does one need to be to be suspended from a fucking preschool?

why are they automatically assuming it's unjustified?

because they grow up to be niggers
>

Holy fuck she just 13 50'd on her timeline

It really bothers me how they don't realize this means niggresses are more violent and break rules at a much greater rate. They themselves admit to getting into fights more when given surveys.
It must be racism though.

You can bet they're being suspended for violence because that's what they're being taught at home when they get beat up. I've seen enough nigger hate videos of nigs beating the shit out of their kids and other people's kids.

>Violent enough to get suspended from preschool
Deal with it like feral cats

It never fails

Attached: SmartSelect_20220401-163411_GridArt.jpg (1426x1252, 661.88K)

Why do the little monke act like wild animal?

I came to ask this, I didn't realize people got expelled from fucking preschool.

there was only one nigger in my kindergarten class and that little monkey would constantly pull my hair. they're not fit for civilized society

They say things like “ fuck you white bitch” by age 4

so 20% of student will ruin preschool for 80% of students? Progress!

Lets just keep pretending these statistics do not reflect on the niggers' behavior. That should work forever.

Same question I had also. Since fucking when is there such a thing?

DESPITE

Nigger parents to blame. Not preschool teachers.

I am sure none of them are potty trained, but that won't get them suspended. Only violence will do that. They are attacking other children and the teachers, probably biting and trying to stab with anything readily available.

Because niggers are unfit to be parents since they're children themselves. They have no patience to teach, they only beat their kids when their kids annoy them to that point.

they know the expulsions are justified and they also know there is no fixing nigger behavior that is why they are gaslighting society into accepting niggers as they are

They always say that they are oppressed, but never why.

And that is all learned behavior, learned from their incompetent and unfit parents. This is the big fat nigger elephant in the room.

Its implied everytime that black people didnt do anything to cause being 50% of whatever statistic
how long can people continue to deny blacks do anything bad at all

Probably because they represent 54% of misbehavior.

Sadly no. It is genetic.

Attached: 1457321844602.jpg (1136x2200, 801.33K)

I am a nigger lover and I find this thread offensive and rude

i'm not american but... how the actual fuck do you get suspended from preschool???

Forcing White children to go to school with these fucking animals is downright criminal

I've noticed white children are always quiet and well behaved while niggers and indios are always crying and yelling. I once saw to little niglet girls running around being niggers who suddenly stopped when they saw two beautiful little blonde girls with their mom just standing there being cute as heck. That moment made me realize I want to have white children whatever the cost.

Can you blame the little nogs?
5 year old notices the diff between her and the other regular kids. Gets frustrated but can't express it. Chimps out.

I get that too, but their parents doing this shit to them is not helping anything.
Niggers are hopeless and Abraham Lincoln was right. White men and niggers can never live together peaceably, he was trying to get them out of the United States.

Attached: albert schweitzer the nature of niggers.jpg (1104x800, 763.59K)

And that's a good thing.

>Why are preschool teachers racist against black girls?
Simple math says statistics makes 0 sense

the population of African Americans nation wide in the USA is 17 pecent now. how do they make up 20 percent when there are officially 2 genders (2% for error) which should be closer to 8.5 percent of the students. so how are 54% being suspended from Preschool? maybe in a low income region where 80% of the students are black in a prodominatly black school district. which may still level out to average.

how is the cancel culture using partial statistics to justify this silly shit. it will only create chaos and children can't filter this shit out. they only learn from the behavior as norm.

Attached: alopecia from syphilis.jpg (316x316, 20.23K)

DRINKING 1% OF THE JUICE BOXES

Screaming constantly, hair pulling, and biting.

Black girls want EVERYTHING and the thing they want the most is pretty perfect white girl hair.

Blacks hit and neglect kids before they are even one year old creating fucked up little monsters

Imagine how fucking naughty the kid needs to be for a woke white bitch to expel a nigger

I didn't know you guys had niggers

By being abnormally violent to the other students

Read the infographic again

Remember this regarding your photo. Albert Schweitzer was a Jew and not a "White" German as Jew's state they're not "White".

But of course he claims White in his statement. very odd. Because Europ Jews are White. Being a Jew is a religion. Being Hebrew is a race. and Hebrews are closer to that of Arabs not European. of course Arabia is technically Europe as is Israel. it is still west of the Asia Minor region. So Jews are in fact white as are Arabs. see an Arab when he takes his dressings off.. he's pale as your average British person in winter time.

LOL Sand Niggers are as white as Russians. And we all Know Russians are the ignant ass nigga's of the White Race. Slavics are NIGS

Nope

Attached: 1648839166515m.jpg (768x1024, 122.81K)

By behaving like a turbo violent retard

Before I respond.. Being a Nigger these days is about behavior. Russians act like Ghetto Rats as many Blacks do world wide. But bnot all Blacks are Niggers. that being said..

Well Fuck You. Everything to me is about Murica, B!
I miss the 1970s and 1980s when black friends liked rock music and were apart of family.

:D