Vaccinated

I’m getting vaccinated tomorrow

At first I was scared I thought it was an evil plot
But 85% of people in my country has had it and there isn’t mass deaths
So it seems safe

Any way wish me luck /pol

Attached: 83B0E1A8-01FE-496A-813A-814B41C23F85.jpg (828x769, 349.53K)

Why tho? Just cause its safe dont means its good

user, if OP gets injected tomorrow, then that means he’s gonna shrink to 1 cm from the vaccine. That means hes smaller than me, you, and every user here.

wish you die, fucking pederast

No. By now, if you don't know that shit is poison, you deserve whatever you get.

Imagine watching everyone come down with cancer in the next few years and knowing you're a couple years behind but it's inevitable. Have fun user.

You're a traitor and I wish you the worst

we don't know long term effects

>wish me luck /pol
Fuck off retard.
Get rekt

Lmao what a waste, you are truly retarded.

Thought your country dropped restrictions.
Oh well.

What stat is that? The government say it's 90% and UKHSA say less than 70%

Mate, this place is fucking retarded. Don't come here to do anything other than post memes and shitpost. If you're worried about Covid vaccines talk to your GP.

what you need to do is go and get covid OR find a way to keep faking tests. That's the only way you can get around this shit. Just get the fucking virus, it's a mild flu that lasts a day at most.

Your better off without it, that is unless you want to destroy your immune system and increase your chance of cancer and all other illnesses. You do you boo

1pbtid, kill shill

you weakling

Or you can just say "no" and refuse to get the jab. That's what I did. I'm in perfect health. Never even been tested.

>Taking something that has shown not to work
The absolute state.
You clearly haven't lurked long enough if you're this retarded.

Unfortunetly Any Forums is not letting me post what I want to post so i will just say should i get two of a row in the numbers i will achive my goal of the original poster obtaining damage in his chest muscle.

You deserve all the clogged arteries from it.

Now now, there is no need to hide that flag, Rubro. The only people on planet earth who use this word are Russians.

jewskilled my friend
Captcha
>vynot

Attached: Screenshot_20210515-182345_Messages.jpg (1080x1920, 1.15M)

Attached: Screenshot_20220401-141848_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 277.88K)

not sure if shill or retarded, but there is a NOTICABLE vax aids happening with people.
everywhere.
So, you just commit suicide by taking the injection.
And a painful one.

I saw milo say it once

and me. stfu fucking pederast

Must be tough being a zogbot working for such diminishing returns

Hold the line Brothers. The globohomo terrorist dictatorship is going down.

Attached: 1648817676215.png (1117x644, 241.22K)

whats with your national obsession about gay sex? When you tell someone to fuck off you actually tell him literally to "go on a cock"? A nation of filthy faggots in denial.