The "root cause" of illegal immigration is that the United States is rich and the countries people come from are poor...

The "root cause" of illegal immigration is that the United States is rich and the countries people come from are poor. That's all it ever has been, that's all it ever will be.

So long as the US remains a rich country, illegal immigration will persist. No wall, no law can stop a human being from wanting to come here.

Attached: Snaptik_7049039838498032902_neekolul.webm (576x1024, 1.46M)

work it abuela

Women are disgusting

dios mio que atrocidad

she looks like a mong dancing like that. I'd fuck obviously, but still

She looks completely dead inside

😭

you need to be over 18 to post here, bud.

Attached: 1648629653559.jpg (235x215, 7.2K)

🤮

vomit inducing lmfao

What a fucking cow.

Imagine going through high school and not being a cheerleader then as an adult pretend to be one.
Actual cheerleaders must be laughing at that spinster, wine aunt whore.

The dead can't be illegal immigrants, you know...

MORE TACOS
MORE TACOS
:taco:

Attached: 5649309304.jpg (2000x1125, 430.17K)

I've seen faggots do that same dance better than her. She should honestly just get her tits out

Attached: pol-15.png (600x600, 102.3K)

Which means that they are committing crimes for selfish reasons.
You might as well say cause my neighbor has a hot wife and a nice car, I can just go over to his house and fuck his wife and use his car.
It affectively means the same thing.
The solution to my problem is not rooted in stealing from my neighbor cause he has nice things, its in improving my own situation so I have them too.
And its not like there AREN'T rich people in Venezuela, there are, just the government decides who gets to be rich there, which IS THE PROBLEM at its core.

you can defend your border idiot. you can make the change immediately tomorrow by stationing drones with missiles and infantry across the entire land border and patrol the waters with your navy. you fucking simplistic retarded shill. kys you’re not welcome here

SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX

average looking woman

Holy sanp she's gonna be fat. She's porking up and not even married yet.

>No wall, no law can stop a human being from wanting to come here.
So thats why laws and walls did before and it's only become a problem once the laws stopped being enforced ? What all those stupid pics and illegal immigrants don't understand. Their country is not the problem, they are the fucking, they are too fucking stupid to handle real civilization. No matter where they go, the 3rd world will follow them because they are the 3rd world and the reason 3rd tier shit even exists in the first place
Also stop linking that stupid ugly spic. Even with the 5 inches of plaster on shes still not attractive

fat

that fat mutt still trying to look young when she aged 20 years in 2
jesus christ

👀

she'll be sucking dick on cam in fewer than 10 months

>USA
>rich
L O L maybe in the 90s
If you don't have a stable career and come here 'fresh' you will be just as poor as you were. Except now everyone also fucking hates you and speaks a better language.

>nothing stops people from wanting
People want the money sitting bank vaults and yet their walls and security manage to keep them out.
You're retarded.

Very average, the amount of latinas of that quality I've gone balls deep into is literally to the point where I can't remember all the names.

I try to parse OP's post but all I hear ever ascending in my inner mind's ears is speeches by Goebbels and Hitler

🤮

They're fake.

if companies were punished for having illegals, youd see a dramatic drop.

if the catch and release wasnt a thing, youd see a slight drop.

if we stopped handing out visas to everyone, youd see a large drop.

but fuckit, we need spics right? They dont do shit in thier own country so theyll totally do something in america!

*their💯

>The "root cause" of illegal immigration is that the United States is rich and the countries people come from are poor. That's all it ever has been, that's all it ever will be.
>So long as the US remains a rich country, illegal immigration will persist. No wall, no law can stop a human being from wanting to come here.

I already devised a solution to this problem. We cure low intelligence, world wide, with genius sperm exports. Once everyone is smart, there won't be mass immigration because people will be able to build prosperous societies where they are. over time, all nations will melt away and there will be world peace and no one will care where you go.

>nothing will stop them from coming here
Then they will forever be hunted

👊

>you will be just as poor as you were.
Yes but you'll be housed, fed and handed a free phone for free just for being a subhuman whereas in their own countries they don't get that so it's a big improvement.

Pretty sure you're wrong bruh.

WHY ARE HISPANICS
CHICANO
WAHMAN
SO
FUCKING
FAT
JESUS
SHE'S NOT EVEN 30
AND SHE'S ALREADY
GAINING WEIGHT...SAD...MANY SUCH CASES.,..

THE ONLY PEOPLE
FATTER THAN WEIMERICANS
ARE SOUTH AMERICANS...AND THE ABBOS...

Attached: 1626580601606.jpg (510x502, 45.5K)

there*

Absolutely this
History ALWAYS repeats

Attached: 4568934589034589.jpg (768x960, 126.93K)

Perhaps, but through adequate surveillance, actual prosecution and without treasonous politicians, the problem could actually be solved in a week. If the US spent 10% of the money it spends on propping up/spreading degeneracy on securing the border, the problem would be solved extremely quickly.

I like em thick like that. Makes my dick hard
😍

leme lick her booty hole..

She already is, OP's is from when she was younger.

Attached: neeko-cutie-wholesome-hispanic-girl-fat-1647275596058.jpg (896x574, 108.66K)

Thread always 404s when I post this pic

Attached: 915AD2BC-7518-4FFC-A226-C1BE75AE7394.jpg (1284x1618, 1.16M)

coom

she's turning herself into the new neekocado avacado

Kek the fucking state of that

Attached: 1620353641090.png (442x446, 234.46K)

nice tits on that spic

She hit the Chinese wall

Its the law.

Attached: 73718819.png (680x737, 783.08K)

Does she only do that one fucking dance? At this point she comes across as a fuckin autistic bitch with the one dance and childrens tier make application.

The US ain’t even rich we’re in massive debt and we keep print more money (increasing debt) and giving it away to other countries and wetbacks

The most significant cause of immigration in the US is corporations trying to get cheaper workers.

OH GOD YES
YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: 589020899023.jpg (636x382, 50.29K)

KEK

hello there

The jaw

Attached: 7ACC81D4-67E1-42D4-9713-6CE67A65145C.jpg (800x1200, 96.32K)

I like her more when she speaks spanish, her english channel is generic asf by catering neckbeards and fedoras.

based
>you can't stop murder or stealing, might as well get rid of cops and courts.
fuck off retard. Obviously the higher the deterrent the less crime, including immigration.
You can't make me feel bad either, we take a million legal immigrants a year, thats plenty.
and illegalys complete for lots of jobs, even college jobs, there were illegals in my college classes

Soon....

Attached: gsaitf77oxqz.jpg (957x1593, 166.14K)

If only there were a way to draw a line in the sand and make sure these people stay on their side of it. Oh well we can't stop literal no-clip cheat code enabled spics who literally pass through walls right? So why bother.

KYS shill

i hate this bitch so much

Attached: lacreaturasimpera.jpg (293x279, 28.83K)

If the border wall doesn't get em, the other wall will.

Just growing some herbs.

Attached: 1647998271713.png (600x600, 248.55K)

>too early to live in the time where everyone was active doing chores and farmlife staying fit
>too late to live in the time where everyone's genes are edited to not be hungry, have good muscle growth and not be fat or get insulin resistance
truly the worst time for the average man

Kys

Why do zoomers dance like a retard? Totally ruined it

I KNOW THOSE FAT HOCKS ANYWHERE

they dance like they are, retards

Izzat my neekolul?