Become a straight edge

Weed, alcohol, shrooms, pills, and anything else that affects your brain. Think about how many studies have been done on the brain. Once you lose your brain, you lose everything.

Attached: brain2.jpg (781x503, 69.14K)

I'm sure you don't take any caffeine then, right?

No tea, no coffee, no preworkout.

Attached: file.png (245x261, 92.05K)

but I'm bored

>Once you lose your brain, you lose everything.
good thing marijuana's effects on the mind are temporary

Unironically yes.
It's not that hard to not be addicted to substances, user. Psychologically or not.

No I don't. I'm always high energy. Caffeine gives you a short term burst of energy but over time it becomes necessary for you to function. If you never drink coffee then you will always have the energy you need, assuming you eat enough food.

>anything else that affects your brain
So, anything? Everything is good in moderation.

a healthy dose of anything won't get you high

You know fucking nothing. Anything that can degenerate can regenerate, otherwise reality is broken. The culture can’t accept and you niggers are too dumb and have no imagination.

Keep boosting.

your endochrine system requires weed to function properly.

everything effects your brain you fucking idiot.

>doesnt know shit about biology

Fucking hang yourself, you dont need the oxygen in your brain anyway

>Anything that can degenerate can regenerate, otherwise reality is broken
Uh oh user. I think you've already destroyed your brain down to around nigger level intelligence

Feels good to be successful and love the Lord Jesus Christ and still partake in cannabis.
God is good

based on the alcohol and pills part. Weed and shrooms have their proper uses but of course everything is bad in excess

He's right. Biology regenerates, even neurology (which the jews DON'T want people to believe), but regeneration is a red herring anyway, since 'weed' doesn't kill or damage neurons- at all.
IN FUCKING FACT it's neuroprotective and nootropic properties are scientifically proven, permanent damage NOT proven.

Yessss yesssss, stay down there, don't explore your mind.

You cant lose your brain user, you are your brain

got bad news for you

Attached: 57417832_443856189692651_6212460388806557696_n.jpg (1500x1500, 399.98K)

I'm not a drunk I'm a pothead sailor who loves Jesus