GPU prices crashing

Say thank you Biden for removing those silly nigger tariffs.

Attached: Capture.png (643x760, 633.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

simplifiedneeds.com/2022/03/30/graphics-card-price-outlook-finally-starting-to-look-promising/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The trade war with China accomplished nothing.

It failed to keep communism and jews out of china. RIP

Based

Asus is a republic of China company (Taiwan)

But I guess they use slave labour and parts in communist China, even if the card left from a Taiwan port to the USA, the commie chinks would jack up the price before giving it to asus to finish up I imagine

ridin'

Attached: selfie 2.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

> muh gaymes and muh cryptomining are cheaper
>but we're giving the chinks more power, money, and jobs

fuck this country

Fucking finally. I've been waiting 15 fucking years to buy a gpu to learn AI and 3D animation.

That's a great April Fools joke

there was never a tariff on GPUs and they aren't chinese products

Based!

Who cares if China dominates us in 20 years, at least I can get my hecking vidya card now! 👌

America used to think slavery was bad, but I guess the new wokeshit AAA garbage is just too lit!

There didn't have to be to affect the price. The tariffs affected everyone.

It’s funny to think that Asus, in Taipei, Taiwan, would be affected by the tariffs levied on the people’s republic of China.
It’s just the delusion that Biden riden commies have to cling to.

Taiwan is essential a US puppet state.

If only a video game had come out in the last 6-7 years that was worth playing I could upgrade my GPU.

I'm sure this has nothing to do with the vastly increasing energy prices making crypto-mining unprofitable in several major mining locations.

Yes I don't care about niggers and China I just want my GPU and game comfy

kill joe biden

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6.58K)

WWE 2k22 is pretty good

Is it a good time to buy?
Still rocking a 580 and only really play vidya

Still playing Caesar III, Mount & Blade, and Civilization V. I lived through the golden age of PC gaming. I'm not interested in any of the AAA crap. Stardew Valley is pretty good though, though you don't need a powerhouse for that either.

Kill yourself.
Because you're literally a faggot cucking out to people who are getting kickbacks from china while spamming Any Forums endlessly with your nigger ways.

didn't plummet for shit, still everything the same price lmao

Not exactly what's going on:

MSRP doesn't mean actual prices

simplifiedneeds.com/2022/03/30/graphics-card-price-outlook-finally-starting-to-look-promising/

I think it has more to do with Ethereum moving to POS so GPU vendors can no longer sell directly to miners at inflated prices.

Yeah thanks biden im so glad we are paying chinese shipping costs and paying chinese government to let us pay for garbage.

is this msrp?

Attached: 6342.png (1229x671, 584.86K)

good. after I sell my house I'm making a little slave AI mining bot to add to my streaming income force. GPU prices go down enough I'll make two

Attached: 1548913778423.jpg (243x300, 14.64K)

>this has nothing to do with crypto crashing for the last 8 months
kys tranmy

ZOMG EX DEE ITS ON SALE !!?!/1!?!?!1! CAN IT RUN CRYSIS!? zomg vote blue no matter who!
Yes we can! omg omg omg video games i LOVE video games ZOMG

red dead 2 is good. it's the best gaming experience I had in years. but you are right, not many games worth it. very few.

>crypto crashing
he didn't crash though.