Can’t wait till the Serbs seethe again

Can’t wait till the Serbs seethe again

Attached: 96EDD2B1-5271-40B9-8E1C-E03DC639A7FA.jpg (768x432, 56.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Serbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>nooo muh heckin kosovo where catholics and muslims outnumber orthodox christians!!!!!

Attached: 1595268004610.png (778x586, 400.54K)

>Can’t wait till the Serbs seethe again

As per European tradition the niggers kick a ball and you pay them millions

Attached: We Ill.jpg (796x1024, 105.9K)

Attached: sKANDERBEGevropa.jpg (400x781, 59.21K)

>american flag
>swiss jersey
>byzantine iconography
>inbred central asian bipedal humanoids
Name a bigger mistake than Albania. At least niggers fit in Africa.

>republic of venice
Qrd?

Nga je?

Also, serbs response to this ?????

Merchants

Most people forget that the serbs were the most loyal ally of the ottoman empire, they saved them at least 3 times before the complete destruction, almost every sultan was a serb and the whole elite unit compromised from serbs, it basically was an serbian empire just with turkish names

>inb4 based kebab remover meme

They were more on the Hungarian side than the Turkish side, DESU.

They caused the whole rising of the ottoman empire, if they wouldnt have sacked Zadar and Constantinople the ottoman empire would have never get so big.

Its always funny when I see croats that are so proud of catholicsm, it literaly brought them NOTHING.

Ja caм пoнocни cpпcки пeдep. Зaпaмтитe дa cмo ми Cpби пoтпyнo гeј и пoнocни штo cмo Cлoвeни.

>Skander beg
>Sir Alexander in turkish
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

PRESS "Z" FOR DENAZIFICATION

Attached: siptari u kovcezima.jpg (311x202, 19.01K)

>
LMAO, those were the croats. Croats fled from the ottomans or lived in poverty, the serbs sold their ass. I see you got brainwashed by the serb propaganda in the 90s, btw the "muslims" they wanted to remove are also not so fond of Islam.

Just some example
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Serbs

Mи Cpби cмo дeфинитивнo јeбeни гeјeви и вoлимo дa нac нaзивaјy цpнчyгaмa.

SHIPTAR GOATFUCKER USING GOOGLE TRANSLATE BWAHaHAHAHA

Attached: siptari strumfovi.jpg (621x784, 222.44K)

Your a retard if you think Skanderbeg is some turkish name considering albanian is the only language in europe not traceable to any other language group

Dumb mutt

Bro shut up, I’m starting to think that Albanians are the butthurt ones here, not the Serbs. 15 min into posting xhaka and shaq I would expect to see more Serbs than Albanians lel

>nooo you cant heckin bomb belgrade to stop us from genociding innocent albanians its only okay when WE kill people PUTIN HELP US AAAAAAAAA

Attached: srb.jpg (640x978, 406.21K)

I am not albanian you stupid fuck I am just spitting facts here. If it doesnt fit to your fantasy then go 1000 years back and convince the serbs not to suck ottoman dick.

Attached: siptar of kiev.png (628x273, 54.19K)

I doubt you aren’t Albanian. It’s weird to see so many Albanians accuse Serbs of anything related to the ottomans when you are Muslims, just saying

>sorry sweaty google doesn't work with serbian.

You really fail to see you are inbred mystery meat

Attached: 110639191_10159049353652668_998979381266453779_n.jpg (720x711, 20.84K)

ice cream stands are better than rape camps for your own slavic brethren

are y'all in diaspora somewhere? if albania is empty can I move over there?

Most albanians arent religious, albania was the only atheist state and none takes religion seriously, its just some dumb fucks from the kosovo and thats why albania doesnt even want to unify with them. I am not albanian I am just very informed about history, if you want too just read about ottoman and balkan history and you see they were all serbs. its just like with the french soccer team, on paper they are french but in reality they are all some black people that were enslaved by the whiteys there.

Serbs are shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20220322-010134_Samsung Internet.jpg (2400x1080, 369.77K)

itt albodiaspora seethes for no reason except being born as albo

/thread

Attached: mere-existance.png (1027x865, 526.45K)

What kind of godless creatures are these?

At least they did run away from people like you, there millions of Yugos in Western Europe from whom did they run?