Russians completely retreat from Northern Region

Are you ok Russian niggers? Russian niggers are you ok? Are you ok Russian niggers?

Attached: 1648839010896[1].png (367x338, 22.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ojk45Fd-C4Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trust the plan
2 more weeks
we didn't want it anyway even though we sent thousands of people to there death trying to take it

Did they really lose against fucking Ukrainians ? I guess Chinks and EU are better allies after all

>sauce
>pic related

Attached: sauce.jpg (1000x1055, 243.48K)

maybe all they wanted the war for was to reconverge currency channels and that part is done now

>verified on twitter
>hiding his face
>ukranian jew

give me three reasons not trust anything he says

2. More. Days

Until Putin unleashes the real army and destroys Ukraine.

Attached: over.png (710x473, 396.33K)

All Bulgarians on Any Forums deserve hanging irl, you are so dumb I am ashamed to be from the same country

Checked.
Also, Russia literally told everyone on twitter their plans a few days ahead.

If Putin fucks this up he has to kill himself, that's the rule

Attached: 1648804425239.png (616x1024, 1.45M)

i think putin's gonna test out some bio weapons now...

shut up gypsy.

xD

still eating up russian state propaganda despite whats happening infront of your eyes?

What's happening in front of my eyes is Russia absolutely crushing the Ukranians.

Nuke over Kiev incoming?
This would unironically be the only way for Russia to not lose this war at this point. Forget about winning.

Fucking kek, Russian monkeys BTFO
Just think about it tiny Ukraine btfos this disgusting subhuman horde

THIS FUCKING DELUSION
Ukrainians just bombed Russia today and got away with it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

all I can say is im sorry youre are a victim of mental illness.

>lol we sent one of last helis to drop some bombs a couple miles form the border
>while a third of our country is conquered

Great victory, CNNPC

post the webms from 2006 so I'm convinced

I wonder how it is to live with cognitive dissonance like yours and how you will justify the Ukranian capitulation.

>A third
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: simpsons-laughing[1].gif (220x147, 129.5K)

>russian's aren't even coming close to kiev lmao. it's proof our defense is so secure
>uhh.. the russians just got done retreating from a unsuccesful siege of kiev. it's basically over them

genuinely can't keep their stories straight. the most incompetent demoralization campaign in history.

well when the dust settles I will make sure your comments appear in my vatnik cringe compilation.

Yes i'm okay. Thanks for asking fren

These hohol niggers are gonna fall for feints again and get even more of their army encircled and absolutely ASSFUCKED in donbass. They're going to leave Kiev even more vulnerable for future maneuvers.

>We aren't invading Ukraine, that's all NATO lies
>OK we are invading Ukraine but it's a quick military operation
>We will take kiev in 2 days
>We will take Kiev in 2 weeks
>We will take Kiev in a month
>We don't need Kiev
>We don't need any major city
>We don't need any new territory
>We don't need to denazify Ukraine
>We don't need to demilitarize Ukraine
>We don't need Ukraine to agree to not join NATO or the EU
>A-Actually the war was all about taking the Donbas, a region already not controlled by Ukraine from before the war started
< You are here
>We didn't want the Donbas anyway
>IT'S OK WE LOST CRIMEA
>IT'S OK THE JAPANESE TOOK BACK THE KURIL ISLANDS
>IT'S OK CHINA NOW OWNS SIBERIA

>Russia

3trips
youtube.com/watch?v=ojk45Fd-C4Q

Attached: 1645124763216.jpg (500x500, 45.98K)

Stage 1: Denial.

As if I would ever believe a Ukie.

cope harder

Godspeed, Rusfag

difference is, things I am citing have actually been said by jewkraine/NATO. you're just strawmanning.

Deny deeze nuts faggot

Here comes the cope
You can already find videos about the Ukrainian army entering and re-capturing northern villages and cities back. But vpn Ivans will deny it till the last breath, just as they are denying shit in their pants since the beginning of (((operation)))

Attached: 1593673512280.png (235x215, 5.21K)

That means they are going to nuke the place, you fucking stupid slav.

Sent from my LGE - LG-H872

you haven't taken a single house back, hohol scum

Visually confirmed Russian Army equipment losses

Russia - 2234, of which: destroyed: 1137, damaged: 41, abandoned: 233, captured: 823

Tanks (375, of which destroyed: 174, damaged: 6, abandoned: 42, captured: 153)

turn off vpn

Imagine thinking Russia isn't dictating the terms of every battle. Go ahead and leave Kiev to help donbass. Lmao

Russia never came close to Kiev despite trying and now is retreating.
Cope

Armies recapture things back and forth all the time. In the last days of the third reich they recaptured a shit ton of things even as their whole state was collapsing. You absolute reddit retard hiding under a VPN. And this is an army fighting on its home turf.

thx. added a source that you missed

Attached: sauce.jpg (2000x1054, 168.04K)

>this is army that was supposed to scare the west
Can't believe we re wasting so much on military, when it could all be spend on nuking africa.

What are they going to nuke, villages? Or 3m city they have tried to capture? Holy shit mutt stop eating fat because it seems like your brain isn't functioning well

thats the NATO fictional narrative. it'll fall apart eventually, and with it the whole American state will unravel. You have never lied this blatantly.

Why did you drop Mariupol?

Both are objectively true. Russia never got close to taking Kiev and is retreating in butthurt

This retreat seems to me like Russia will nuke Kiev

that was an actual r3ddit list of allowed sources btw

Mariupol is a moral win for Russia but not a strategic win. It's confirmed most of azov isn't in Mariupol and they still are weeks away from finishing it off.

3...2...1... no Ukraine, no problem

>not strategic
do you have to work at being this wrong?

I thought Azov was 15 retards tops? Now they're all miles away from any fighting? Are they all in Poland, partying with Zelensky?

3km from kiev is the best I can give you
t. kyivfag

More coping and seething, classic. Do you Ivans even understand how fucked you are? Your 15 rubles won't save you from starving, you better teach your sisters and mothers how to webcam or just sell them to Chechens for vodka as you always did.

This time it happened even without a fight because russkies were retreating fast. And I'm native Ukrainian from a city under Kyiv, so you can go fuck yourself, bong. You better pray so Ukraine will remain independent because you can visit it for fixing your teeth, dentists here a much cheaper.

>ukenigger twitter screencap

go away zogbot 🤮

People have been talking about how Mariupol is a nothing burger city since Russia tried getting it. It has very little strategic value.
Russia is coping by trying to take a single city they can go "LOOOK WE TOOK ONE WITH THE EVIL NAZIS"
It's a moral win, not a strategic one.

Do you believe you scared them off with your bad breath or are you not being serious? I'm genuinely humoring you btw. You think the Russians moved off Kiev because?

Russbros, is this Russo-Japanese war all over again?

Attached: 1648832006663.png (1522x871, 1.56M)

>we will take the capital in like 3 days
>1 month goes by
>you know what? this isn't even our master plan to be honest. back to belarus I go
>battle of kyiv 2022: decisive ukraine victory

moskali btfo
🔥

y тя двaч тoжe нe пaшeт?

>demilitarize and denazify ukraine
>we have no intention of regime change

has been the narrative since day one. they have been hitting fuel depots and destroying the military. they've been taking parts of what should be western russia. they have never once said their intention is to conquer ukraine.

The kiev forces were there to force you to negotiate and capitulate. In case of capitulation, you`d keeep majority of your territory.

Not anymore. Forces from Kiev went back, and now are throufully occupying and establishing new administrations in territories they previously just passed, like Sumi etc.

And in case Ukraine actually tries to do somomething and reorganize and push for attack - thats extremely welcome, since destroying you in the open is lot more easier than smoking out of towns. But basiclaly, we are now past the scenario where Ukraine keeps territorial integrity, and going for secnario where you lose whole of East Ukraine and sea access.

What makes a british gentleman so angry?

It is not good for your health and happiness.

Attached: F931285C-9B5F-478C-A608-6B948BE77788.jpg (736x563, 52.45K)

>it’s okay if the Russians took it, we didn’t want that city anyway
lmao

Attached: 0EB92BEB-775E-44E4-8967-9B468F4037DC.png (600x582, 273.87K)

>Demilitarize
Ukraine is more militarized than ever
>Denazify
Ukraine is more nationalistic than ever
>W-We didn't want regime change
Russia said they weren't going to invade. You are a retarded Putin cock sucker.
They wanted Kiev and failed.
Putin has said multiple times that Ukraine isn't a real country and is actually nothing more than Russia.

>W-We didn't want Kiev anyway
AHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH

massive cope

I think they have given up trying to come closer since getting big casualties for nothing not going to play well in a long term. They have hold Irpin and Gostomel for some time, I got my best friend stuck there since it begun, he luckily left it with an evacuation convoy, told me the bodies and destroyed vehicles were literally everywhere, and when he was leaving this place was under total russian control with a lot of troops and tanks/APCs there. If they were dying for it for a month and then suddenly decided to retreat, what else explanation can be here?

Both sides are kikes and I hope they all die.

You lost Kiev and now using Mariupol to cope

Russians really are NPCs

ukros are actually good fighters probably the best in europe
lomachenko, klitschkos, current heavyweight champion usyk
now imagine these people with some good weapons (i know boxing isnt shooting but still you can tell by this stats these people love to fight) in my eyes it isnt a surprise if ukraine is going to win this especially if they think of s1mple controll the the drones then he would just ace every russian bataillon
but we all know putin doesnt care about lives and i can think of ukraine will lose the war just because of not enough ammo

He cиджy нa тiй пoмийцi

We'll see Ivan, we'll see. Let's hope you won't get drafted during the announced upcoming draft because your mother will miss you in case you'll die in this operation.

How many more weeks do they need to "obliterate" Russia before they stop whining?