The face of patriarchy

Finally you will enjoy some patriarchy! At last you will do things as men do! Ao much better than this fag society, right user? ENJOY TRADITION

Attached: 1E1F7D5C-8395-4F5E-8850-9A40FE6C117A.jpg (221x221, 22.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spectator.com.au/2018/07/an-inconvenient-truth-about-child-abuse/
unifiedlawyers.com.au/blog/fathers-mothers-child-custody-statistics/
youtu.be/IBfOnJplbrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Am I supposed to know him? Gonna need more to go on.

You have a wicked sense of irony and gravitas, Spanish user. Have an upvote.

>Implying that feminists would change this
Di "No! " a las drogas

we women are too emotional and empathetic.. I guess we can’t understand the benefits and beauty of macho wars

He's one of the higher up kosher nazis of Ukraine.

*technically 'was.'

Attached: 1646074902414.jpg (8354x7104, 2.56M)

No necesitais de abuelas... menuda autoestima

Because women (something you will never be) were coddled throughout most of history, they never had to "understand" anything. Thank patriarchy for that one.

i find it funny that when things get traditional and testosteronic you seem to dont like it that much in the end… as if living in a ‘gay’ ‘feminism’ hell isnt that bad huh?

Yes It’s literally hell, and kikes tricking stupid peasants into dying for profit isn’t patriarchy you dumb bitch.

No, actually I just want women to die in equal numbers

Attached: 1634066858284.jpg (556x641, 83.52K)

You aren’t empathetic at all, you kill your children and heap praise on yourselves while eschewing everything except whoredom.

>you kill your children

Quite literally:
>spectator.com.au/2018/07/an-inconvenient-truth-about-child-abuse/
>Despite the feminist rhetoric about male domestic violence, mothers are actually more likely than fathers to neglect and emotionally and physically abuse their children. For instance, figures from the West Australian Department for Child Protection show that of the 582 substantiated cases of child abuse by their own biological parents in 2007-08, mothers were responsible for 73 per cent, while fathers committed only 27 per cent.
>Moreover, about 53 per cent of all physical abuse of children, and more than 93 per cent of all neglect cases, were committed by mothers.
>Between 1989 and 2012 women accounted for more than half (52 per cent) of all child homicides. Not only are mothers more likely to kill their biological children than fathers, but they also make up for more than half of the substantial maltreatment perpetrators, a fact confirmed by the Australian Institute of Criminology (AIC).

Custody stats for the same country:
>unifiedlawyers.com.au/blog/fathers-mothers-child-custody-statistics/
>only 3% of fathers will have no contact with their children.
>when the Family Court makes child custody arrangements, 93% of parents will share equal parental responsibility.
>when the Family Court makes a Parenting Order, parents will share equal parental responsibility around 40% of the time.

Attached: 1642548355715.jpg (858x1024, 170.6K)

Fucking whore is glad to see men fighting and dying for nothing while women get to leave to Europe to eat dip, and fuck strangers. That’s a feminist society. You’d love a real patriarchy because the men wouldn’t be fighting each other, but instead putting your whore ass in line.
>which would turn you on because women are inherently sadomasochistic slaves

Attached: 3A8171D1-C011-4922-A0A0-43502612CA58.jpg (721x1024, 230.21K)

>Fucking whore is glad to see men fighting and dying

They also believe that wars are great for culling the "undesirable" males when in reality those survive the most often due to their lack of motivation and cowardice.

Check the instagram of the ukie Olsen twins, one of their Chad hubbies is dead already while incels are surrendering on first contact and chomping on expired MREs while having a laugh.

Attached: 1643904207474.png (601x800, 167.35K)

As we say here "the graveyard is full of braves"

lmao you’re literally crying KEK

Attached: 22055651-F1C0-4B70-9E13-235599F23607.gif (500x387, 998.39K)

No you just to fuck me, that’s why you’re thinking about spitting in my mouth.

Just want to fuck me*

Why do you enjoy the sight of dead young males? Is it an inherent evil or just something you picked up along the way?

Attached: 1646070589296.jpg (1047x1280, 341.19K)

I dind it arousing. I love looking at agonising soldiers specially. Those that are still alive but close close to death and they’re just helpless animals waiting for their end.

Kek, (trans)women everyone

Women are always helpless animals even at the best of times.

I understand that, but the question remains, why?

I love seeing men being the victims of their own sadistic horrors youtu.be/IBfOnJplbrE

I dont know, i just feel an hypnotic pleasure from watching them suffer like worthless rats

ahh, the ultra shill-based jewish nazis. very sad

but thats normal for a poltard, we all share that guilty pleasure at watching desmemberings and and find it funny the most grotesque if cadavers

Yes, women literally used to kill unborn, or newborn unwanted children.
Women literally killed children and have no empathy to NOT do it.
Women literally left newborns to die in a ditch.
Your child can be next.

Pic is classic narcissism. Lady is mentally ill. I bet she treats a lot of people around her like shit.

Jews win! Again! Many dead Slavs!

Attached: CNN War Dance.gif (1280x720, 1.61M)

Absolutely seething femoid. I actually have never found imagery of the mass slaughter of females arousing, strangely enough.

Attached: E5454884-AEE0-47F1-A98C-044C1C8CC876.jpg (163x309, 7.71K)

Is he going to be ok?