A study just dropped..PFIZER vax inhibits OXPHOS, creates metabolic state as CANCER !

Holy fucking shit, no wonder they memory holed normies *rushia rushia* and ukraine.
>SAUCE:
medscape.com/viewarticle/970059
>the vaccine inhibited apoptosis and the overall immune response, which leads the authors to believe that exposure to the vaccine will lead to decreased ability of the organism to fight cancer..

Attached: jabcancer.png (968x934, 93.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RNbaXW6ypUY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/370380372/#370380372
phmpt.org/pfizers-documents/?fbclid=IwAR0IoL4lGkCLrv70S8O7Y9rljdbzRnHWnTf3WNqXzS1iclJIYsglcYITXWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that they’ve KNOWN this will happen since 2018

Attached: A6AF09C9-1AFA-4F26-90C3-D33ED0D8A485.jpg (725x1243, 723.54K)

kek

could be. big uptick in cancer lately attributed to delayed diagnosis. maybe.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-31 173541.png (809x681, 463.31K)

that's the excuse they'll run with, anyways

March 10, 2022 date of the article..
>Something, a war is going on must see instead.

Pfizer rep here
in case you're vaccinated with our product please go to
www.pfizer.com/refunds
to apply for a refund
thanks

Attached: 1643143479255.jpg (1024x1013, 122.18K)

Bump

kek

Cancer AND AIDS

lol niggercattle3000. I hope to encounter a vaxtard with it tattood in my lifetime holy shit this would be hilarious to witness irl

The fuck is wrong with these retards

>mass formation
youtube.com/watch?v=RNbaXW6ypUY

>vaccine was shown to decrease concentrations of the oxidized form of cytochrome c in mitochondria
Oh. MT-RNR1 autoimmunity from the Pfizer vax is real then. Rip Pfizer vaxxies. No refunds.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/370380372/#370380372

Attached: pfizer mtrnr1.png (1565x792, 198.42K)

Their body, big pharma and gov. choice

Attached: Kb8Z5p8.png (1500x800, 1.65M)

How poisonous this vaccine is is simply breathtaking. Every time I see an article on it I find out something bad.
I would like to take advantage of this opportunity and remind everyone that over a year ago the entire MSM and academia were calling for civil and criminal action against 'misinformation' and 'fake news' towards anyone saying the vaccine isn't 100% safe and effective, and the left was caling us 'dumb hicks', 'uneducated rednecks', 'chuds' etc..

It's unfortunate that the authors write the weak conclusion of "maybe it could increase the risk of cancer somewhat" instead of "decreased concentrations of the oxidized form of cytochrome c is the same thing as cytochrome c oxidase deficiency, what used to only be a genetic condition where almost none survive adolescence and few even make it that far."

This is the nuclear bomb of smoking guns of bankrupting Pfizer and massive court cases if confirmed to be true.

That's absolute proof all western govs knowingly injected their pop with a cancer inducing substance. Unfortunately our justice system and MSM are beyond corrupt, normies will never hear about this.

any info on the pfizer dump? no one is talking about it
phmpt.org/pfizers-documents/?fbclid=IwAR0IoL4lGkCLrv70S8O7Y9rljdbzRnHWnTf3WNqXzS1iclJIYsglcYITXWE

Attached: 236920_original.jpg (1000x563, 148.89K)

>The fuck is wrong with these retards
Leftism isn't a political ideology, it's a mental disorder.

Biden wants a cure for cancer remember what he kept blabbing about it also how a bunch of people will have Alzheimer's. He said its the next big fight! They know what they did. Of course experimental cancer drugs and cognitive drugs will be fast tracked goyim.

That places Pfizer as something out of a resident evil movie.

Pfizer docs, and several studies began to pop about the timebomb normies got injected with it. Lets unleash a petty *war* 2/22/2022 for magic masonic luck.

All it loads is a giant gif of two hairy, bony hands rubbing together?

>This is the nuclear bomb of smoking guns of bankrupting Pfizer and massive court cases if confirmed to be true.

They have immunity, did you forget? All these costs will be supported by the tax payer and will make Covid vaccine makers rich, because they also sell the medication to treat the vaccine injuries.

>life support not included
>no refunds
>no coming back from the AIDS
vaxxtards on suicide watch kek

Attached: 1647407061939.jpg (768x768, 147.31K)

oh...
so pol was right again?

I know a lot of vaxxed people who are sick at the moment. None have cancer yet.

Attached: no refunds.png (1065x800, 886.8K)

I knew 3, 2 died (health workers who received jabs as priority), and just today a acquaintance is in coma due a stroke.

About cancer, yes if the studies are correct, it will happen

feels great doesn't it

Attached: charles.jpg (640x854, 39.78K)

Not my problem.

Attached: Rey-Unvaxx-Cum.gif (400x207, 2.21M)