Antinatalism seems to be the final redpill

>not one argument against anti-natalism that doesn't involve ad hominems and "could be worse"
I guess people just don't wanna think about it and are experiencing cognitive dissonance. Really interesting how defensive people become, though. I honestly didn't even expect this.

Attached: becomeungovernable.jpg (859x859, 128.84K)

being a high iq white/asian person is suffering. ultimately you realize there's literally no point to existing, we are nothing but decaying meat machines who experience reality for a small blip on the eternal scale, and we're supposed to ignore our impending demise and create other meat machines

anti-natalism is wrong for all of the right reasons.

you are a defeated optimist if you are an anti -natalist. this is not a correct position.
true nihilism acknowledges that there is no a possibility of meaning in life.
therefore having children or not having children is irrelevant.
anti-natalism is basically a cry.
natalism is another cope, but once that gives me more happiness.
I know there is no point to this life

if you dont have kids, niggers will

No you are just depressed because you didn't fit in with your buddies.

You think your bullshit is logical and true; but only because you're in a weak state of mind.

OK Schwoomer.

Attached: Schwab-Klaus-World-Reset.jpg (977x867, 151.33K)

sage joo

does any frens have that great meme with the clown in the metro saying he's given up and iss just waiting for the shooting to begin while the dude next to him yells about gas prices?

This one, faggot?
🖕🖕

Attached: joker.jpg (1078x1085, 164.64K)

no one cares shlomo 🙂

i was told there could only be one emoji ....

👊👀👊

Having kids is based. Antinatalism is a black hole leading into perpetual nihilism.

>join the death cult
>seethe at normal happy people not in your death cult
Antinatalist fag in a nutshell.

Anti natalism is a good thing, it kills off shitty genes like yours.

Yeah it was like that, but apparently you can put up to 3 now.

Mr. Conundrum
Fuck off with your bullshit

Promote that for non-Whites and I don't care.

thanks user

why does anti-natalism trigger some people so much?
Creating life guarantees suffering and a life of daily struggle, big or small, to alleviate that suffering. It's like being stuck on a treadmill where you can't stop moving without quickly feeling the consequences. Having a kid and putting them on the same path to lessen your own mental suffering is one of those steps you take to keep moving.
It's just irrefutable, so why get mad? Have a kid, but be honest about why you created one.

Attached: 1638005113625.png (264x400, 9.09K)

midwit, end your suffering and kill yourself.

Sven gets it, I guess you just need a fairly high IQ for it and the ability to introspect.

My purpose in life is defeating Globohomo

See, when you kill yourself:
>friends and family sad
>you might fail and end up 10x worse off
>very physically and mentally painful
>survival instinct
>FOMO
Very different from never existing in the first place.

and can't make the kikes seethe

Your children carry your DNA, values, and culture into the future. If you're childless and have no meaning in life it's largely because you're not fulfilling your evolutionary design to procreate.