Police kino

Retard cant handle his alcohol edition.
youtu.be/dOzWnTU47cg?t=140

Attached: booba.jpg (1366x768, 131.96K)

Should have gassed the entire wedding party

lmfao

Attached: 1632800111003.png (400x386, 72.11K)

If you can't handle your liquor, don't partake. Unfortunately most people are too stupid to know that alcohol isn't the drug for them.

Bruh, I'm not bootlicker however it is clear here the cops weren't at fault for the escalation.
The cops clearly decided the guy was getting arrested at that point, and some drunk civilians will never talk them down from that. The dumb fucking women around him escalated this, and the dumbass who got shot as well.

What was that shrieking thing at 3:46? It definitely was not a human.

Attached: 0d416015224ee8bcf7d20b8b706eb809pepe-holding-a-cross.jpg (939x960, 100.29K)

Families should just be left to settle their own shit.

This is why cops should be able to use nightsticks again. A couple whacks to the knees and he'd be in cuffs.
Oh well just shoot fuckers instead.

why did the cops shoot him? did he have a knife or something?

all black weddings are like this. utter monkeyshines chaos. my family sans me went to a half black wedding at an average lake venue and what do you know, after midnight the monke comes out and the brother of the bride carjacks the owners of the venue and gets his face rearranged by the police.

>This is why cops should be able to use nightsticks again. A couple whacks to the knees and he'd be in cuffs.
this. are cops not allowed to use night sticks? i think the cops in my city carry the collapsible ones in their belt.

>Women shrieking
This almost always makes the situation 1000% worse. If a person is belligerently drunk and confused, hysterical shrieking is only going to make the guy freak out. It psychologically escalates the situation and puts a person deep as shit into fight/flight response territory. The amount of police shootings would decrease dramatically if there wasn't always a chorus of "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" over every situation.

Checked. They die carry them but they never use them. I haven’t seen a good nightstick beating since the 90s

Ever since Rodney King took a beating and it was caught on camera most departments don't allow it anymore. Better to taser or shoot them dead than the optics of cops beating a black man.

the women screaming. jesus fucking christ

whoops forgot my ~cool~ emote.

Knee strikes are technically illegal. No cripplers

>This almost always makes the situation 1000% worse.
this. as soon as i hear this i get upset.

there is like 3 white woman defending the macaque thinking that they have some kind of privilege lmao

Why call the cops at all? Seems unnecessary

Cause he is a pussy and was getting his ass kicked in hand to hand combat, the real problem is the cop shot him six fucking times, and into a crowd.

Real pussy shit. Its unacceptable.

dam these shot sounds are music to my ears

Attached: 1634929482671.png (816x636, 687.51K)

>Its unacceptable.
kek, take it up with the fucking union

I agree that the family interfered, and that is probably mainly where the escalation started.
Had the family not been trying to shield their brother/son from what would have been a drunk and disorderly at worst (probably nobody would have pressed charges in the wedding party when come morning) then the interaction would have been 2 v1.

Notice that the officer calls for additional units the moment he feels that the situation MAY NOT be a 2 v 1. There's more than 1 intoxicated person there and the officers have to take that into account. If you look at the video, it's unclear if the deceased was being hugged/putting his **sister?** in a chokehold. There was incentive on the officers part to act to isolate him and detain him. When his partner got hit, and fell, it's unclear if he was unconscious momentarily or able to assist to detain the suspect who it is unclear was being tasered. The officer on the ground was vulnerable to serious hard or death in the position he was in, and the dynamic with the suspect. He fired 7 shots. That is where there might be contest as to excessive use of deadly force, because some of those shots were taken after the suspect had 'disengaged'. That being said, the officer fired them in quick succession with a real and reasonable fear for his life, and it's likely or very possible he saved his own body/life by using lethal force.

OP PLEASE TELL ME WHERE THE ACTUAL SHOTS ARE, I CANT LISTEN TO THESE SCREAMing sheboons for 20 minutes.

>the real problem is the cop shot him six fucking times
>Why call the cops at all? Seems unnecessary
>Its unacceptable

lmao get the fuck out of here fucking nasty transexuals

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-30 003108.png (1831x862, 1.47M)

If I got shot and killed at my wedding, by some pussy cop My people better fucking scream like that. I really cant believe the crowd didn't physically attack the cops.

They literally should have. 100 years ago lawmen came to your wedding and killed you for being drunk in front of your entire 100 person family, lawman would have been murdered on the spot.

nigs

Tards. Have you seen the pigs lately? Lanklets or hoes who can’t lift it.

Stupid cunt in the black dress that kept jumping in the pig's face should have been knocked the fuck out

APRIL FOOLS!!

Attached: 57mufiqt1ok51.jpg (577x577, 67.08K)

Lick more boots nigger.
But seriously, the lady that called the cops just got a dude killed for no reason.

fucking timestamp? i cant see a shooting at all.

You're literally sucking the mans dick, tranny.

What youre forwarding as good Is sucking some zogbot cock just because they are a zogbot. Showed up because your too drunk and fucking around with your family.

Attached: 1592089228149s.jpg (97x125, 2.84K)

>killed you for being drunk in front of your entire 100 person family
he was reported for attacking multiple guests. he was killed for attacking cops. If the level 40 chimpout had been directed at him instead of calling the cops he would still be alive.

It's not visible but he KO'd the first cop with the first punch and then dazed the 2nd cop with a second punch. He is technically in reach of their guns and already put their lives in danger. Good shoot

How do you get past the age verification without signing in?

It's legit like 3 minutes into the recording

God. Why are they trying so hard to imitate niggers? Cop should have shot more of them.

lmao get the fuck out rabbi, your nigger dead is a win to the planet. kys and dilate

Attached: 1636694260850.webm (1920x1080, 750.06K)

Can't they use pepper spray or one of those anti-rape sprays that puts out smoke you can't breathe instead of a gun?

No your take is wrong, you are outnumbered, the family doesn't want you there at their party, you didn't get to waltz in their demand what you say happens because you're a zogbot and rule the world, and somebody gave you a gun, and also outlawed everyone else from having a gun. Its fucked.

He fired 6 times to kill cause he couldn't handle some hand to hand with a drunk guy. He's fucked and he's a pussy.

A shame the Pigs didn't get mobbed.
2/10
Pretty boring, video is too long

more proof of men who wear tank tops are douchebags

Fucking pigs.
Real police work doesn't require a firearm.

That woulda made it worse. It would have made that roid groid rage even more

Except it isn't a black man, it looks like a white guy. And this violence at the hands of little dick zogbots effects white people disproportionately compared to other races.

Black lives matter was a psyop to push contrarian little brains into supporting a police state cause black people. You now associate with questioning of zogbot's with trannies and black people because you are easily controllable through your low iq but contrarian patterns.

for anyone who wants to know...the shots are right after the 3 min mark.

Its crazy the circumstances cops can get away with lighting someone up where if it had been a civilian defending themselves with a gun in the same situation they would get charged by some faggot DA with some kind of charge.

Attached: 76145762537097.jpg (1170x508, 62.22K)

His sisters got him killed.
Any altercation that has women on the side always escalates far more than it has to, they turn situations into complete shit with shrieking, getting in the way, repeating nonsense (His first wedding wtf), etc.

also the angle from the other cop at 20 mins.

latinos and niggers acting like latinos and niggers
this country is fucked beyond repair.

I'm Mike Rowe, and this is Dirty Jobs.

The cops escalated the situation and got knocked on their ass.
If this drunkard was causing trouble in europe.
4 guards that are even more physically strong and burely than him would show up and beat his ass to the ground.
But shoot him? No way man.
The cops in america get themselves in stupid situations and then resort to magdumping the person.
The guy was unarmed in this scenario.

deadly force is authorized in all 50 states for police officers if the suspect is dumb enough to knock them down to the fetal/prone position and retain a position of leverage and authority over them, such as stand over them with or without an aggressive predisposition after the fact, especially if their position of vulnerability was precipitated by an immediate attack of violence by said assailant. The guy legally got ventilated. As soon as the retard knocked the cops down, he shouldn't have advanced on them. But he did with an aggressive posture and now hes dead. The cop doesn't even have to say he feared for his life, the proof is clear as day.