DeSantis signals support for stripping Disney of special self-governing status

Is it a good idea to piss off the states largest employer especially when they are talking about transferring more jobs from CA to FL? DeSantis is about to sink Florida's economy over his frail ego.

cnn.com/2022/03/31/media/ron-desantis-disney/index.html

Attached: 1648836868051.jpg (450x300, 86.23K)

Get the jews out of Florida? Yes and he should do it harder. I'm liking him more every day.

i thought the state was the largest employer? or maybe the military? fuck disney and their niggertranny agenda

>disney is FLs economy
Look, I understand you and your sex trafficking pedo buddies at Didknee Lan can't groom Kindergarten through 3rd grade but you'll just have to get over it.

Wtf are they gonna do? Move the theme park? Lmao

disney needs florida

You will never be a woman

Next

Disney needs Florida, not the other way around. The largest source of income is the retiree boomers in Florida, not some international pedo organization.

Gays rape children.

Attached: disney.png (1045x452, 26.92K)

Wait. Wtf. Disneyland is an autonomous zone which can govern itself outside of US regulations in the USA ?

Wow man BLM really did a number on you guys. Clown USA

They only need to threaten it, or close it temporarily.

>he's never heard of downtown Disney

BASED BASED BASED BEYOND BASED!

Attached: 3AD0DE75-06FA-4EB0-A76D-42B02D62B73C.jpg (917x860, 132.88K)

PLEASE 😍

Attached: wunkypuff.jpg (1175x1175, 97.24K)

Disney World isn't going anywhere.

>Is it a good idea to piss off the states largest employer
Yes. When you have a cancer growing in your body, you have to excise it; and you have to do it totally and completely or it will come back.

Only a boomer would have a take like this.

>hey guys let's let Disney push an evil agenda in our state cus muh jobs

Is it a good idea to intentionally attempt to undermine state government for the purposes of virtue signalling?

Fuck Disney! Let them rot! No special treatment for them!

>Disneyworld is a major part of your economy
You get what you fucking deserve

This was set up a long time ago. Since the 80s at least. Disney wasn't even reporting rapes and murders to the state police until they got called out on it in the 2000s.

>Is it a good idea to piss off the states largest employer especially when they are talking about transferring more jobs from CA to FL?

fucking idiot. No companies are moving to blue states. Where the fuck will they go?

Texas is happy to build them a new Disney World

oh boy the libertarians will be mad about this one LOL

I'm fairly positive the federal government is the largest employer in Florida.
I'm fairly positive the ports employ more people than Disneyland.

kek, he's a trump conservative, zero chance of that happening

Attached: 1624700993149.png (647x759, 1.05M)

Disney wanted people in office so they moved hundreds of jobs to Florida. Again libs being hypocrites here but that is nothing new...