“White men have no dicks”

They took them from you
>Studies show that men’s testosterone levels have been declining for decades.
>The most prominent, a 2007 study in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, revealed a “substantial” drop in U.S. men’s testosterone levels since the 1980s, with average levels declining by about 1% per year.
>This means, for example, that a 60-year-old man in 2004 had testosterone levels 17% lower than those of a 60-year old in 1987. Another study of Danish men produced similar findings, with double-digit declines among men born in the 1960s compared to those born in the 1920s.
You are literally not the man your ancestors were, because you’re basically a woman.
Jews and faggots like Bill Gates have slowly been poisoning the food supply with estrogen boosters to lower the testosterone levels of European countries after learning white men had the highest T rates in the world which increased violence and decreased reception to immigration.
Knowing the white males testosterone made you violent they chose to secretly and slowly snip the balls of a white mem, turn him into a passive female. Why do you think so many trannies and basedcucks exist today?
What are you doing to combat them?
It is imperative that you turn back into men.
Old men at the age of 60 in the 50s had more testosterone than you do right now.
You need to get on steroids or other t-boosting drugs right now to combat their drugs right now, this is the only way to defeat the jews.
If you don’t get on testosterone boosting drugs to counteract their estrogen boosting drugs you will always be a coward and a pussy. You will be conquered and your women will be conquered and fucked by other men.
TAKE YOUR NUT SACK BACK.
BOOST YOUR FUCKING T WHITE MAN.

Attached: 61B8BB60-F8C5-4785-B19E-89A8846FBB0D.jpg (1125x1377, 1.75M)

i recomend any man to at least try 500mg test e a week. it changed my life. dont be a pussy and simply try.

This. Take supplements always.

Post body.

I take vitamin D, Zinc, and I try to not worry too much but it's difficult cause life is horrible.

There is a biological war on manhood. Thats why theres so many faggots, trannies, and self hating cucks more than ever

Well poisoner, it would only reduce the natural T.
Don't follow this advice, fight and lift instead.

Someone should list all TEST boosting substances.

Keep in mind sources of xenoestrogens. PFOAs are hitting some headlines right now, and microplastics and bisphenols are constant risks. Exercise is a big one.

This is just because people are becoming overweight and sedentary.

Carcinogenic

Heart enlargement, ball cancer. just lift weights run, eat well

Wrong. Research more

Thats part of it, but also because of toxic substances used in food/plastic goods that mentions and estrogen from birth control pills infecting the water supply

Wrong. You wont increase your natural test significantly by doing those things. The world we live in has poisoined us and there is nothing wrong with suplementing what you lack. Research this topic more. Good place to start is unironically /r/steroids as it is the best data base of on the web for this kind of stuff as of now

Attached: White_Decline.jpg (1024x546, 75.49K)

Modern men have low testosterone due to dietary and psychological factors. Winning makes test go up, losing makes it go down. Modern men lose every day as they deal with feral women they can't do anything about, idiotic laws, etc. People who cite environmental contaminants are the same type who don't like to take personal responsibility for things and blame faceless organizations.

hard to parse through the bullshit…

My body type is guy from 1980s my dad raised me to never drink tap water :)

What about Enclomiphene?

I’ve said it before and I will say it again.

Testosterone levels are dropping mainly due to sedentary life styles becoming more common with men doing less labour or exercise and diet has declined greatly with many men eating processed trash while not getting enough good food leading to the body either not having the nutrition to create more test or not detecting the physical exertion to justify producing more.

Exercise consistently and eat right then you will have no issues.

It’s because your testosterone drops temporarily for about a day after you ejaculate semen. And people these days are constantly ejaculating maybe even more than once a day. If they controlled for masturbation and ejaculation the numbers are normal. In fact there are several studies that show this but they all get if ignored.

Miscengation
Im 6'3
8x6 uncut cock
4 kids
39 years old and 210lbs @ 15%bf
Oh and 100% pureblood

Where do you need to win to boost your test? Does counterstrike count? What about single-player games?

Just avoid processed grains.

Based.
Male Hypogonadism is caused by various factors, but specifically chemicals and plastics that we consume every day. Take back your strenght white man, dont let any jew doctor tell you what is right or what is wrong.

Mine is closer to the 40s and I drink tap water all the time. Also this chart is a lie. Men were shorter in the 40s and peaked in the 90s (height wise)

something about that panting is so off. all the characters look isolated, even though they're interacting with each other it's like they're not.

/thread.
They are poisoning you. Through processed foods and being a fat fuck.
Obesity is the number one reason for declines in T levels.
Do push ups. Stop eating bullshit.

Always have had super high testosterone. I have had test over 1500 naturally. And it was 899 last time I had it tested at 30 years old. I struggle with bad acne and very high estrogen. More isn't always better.

>become dependent on kike meds
pathetic. how about actually putting the work in to live properly

blacks aren't losing testosterone
so whats happening?

whites typically father kids at 30+ years old
peak testosterone is at 18-20 years old
blacks impregnate chicks typically 16-22 years old

a child who is conceived when test levels are highest in the father will have overall higher test than if conceived during test decline

you can see this in things like first born children are overwhelmingly taller than siblings born later, the later the sibling, the shorter they are statistically
also, they grow slower and weaker

best time to sire children is during peak testosterone, and since whites have been in a mode of 'have kids at 30" for multiple generations now, the effect of lower test is compounding

Like fuck the average male looked like that in the 40s. Just look at archive footage of heavy industry factory workers from the time - all skinny as fuck because they were undernourished.