Greeks liked bussy

>Greeks liked bussy
>Romans liked bussy
>Japanese samurai liked bussy
>Briton warriors liked bussy
>Afghans still like bussy
Bros, does fucking boy pussy turn you into a hyper masculine warrior?

Attached: original.jpg (960x1280, 251.07K)

And you wonder why there are a bunch of fags today?

Yes.
After so many years of straight monogamy with women, look at the state of the world....
It's time to return to tradition

Attached: 774573.png (576x1024, 524.52K)

>Bros, does fucking boy pussy turn you into a hyper masculine warrior?
It's a deceptive practice that evolved for that reason.

But now it's being weaponized on kids for genocidal reasons with Jews in charge of the government, using mind control techniques and coercian.

With biden pushing Trans kids, all agents of the government protecting the government deserve to die as well as any person still supporting Biden.

It's fursuit friday for all the special agents.

>for that reason.
For the reason of deception. In other words pretending the ass is a real sexual organ.

being gay is gay
also that girl is super cute would protect

yes

It is being weaponized by Jews. Yes anyone can practice the deceptive practices of LGBT, but it's being pushed in a way that tries to trigger that potential on a large scale for genocide. And the people in power in our government who allow it or support it are always surrounded with Jews.

Kids cannot resist strong propaganda efforts to trigger their potential to be LGBT. We must kill everyone pushing that. That includes every Biden supporter who understands that Biden now supports "trans kids"

if the youth of today were raised traditionally then faggots would have an identity beyond just liking to get fucked in the ass.
the fact they dont have to deal with women would probably make them turbo based but unfortunately we dont live in that world and because they feel like they need to fit in with other faggots to have an identity they were easily subverted and are now some of the worst of the commies

I fucking hate niggers! 😵

The entire concept of immutable "identity" is fake and is part of the genocide.

I HATE NIGGERS 🤪

Only simps are afraid of plowing bussy.
>NOOOO DON'T DEVALUE PUSSY AND FOID MONOPOLY ON DICK PLEASURING
Go fuck yourself, basedjak. If it looks feminine, I'm putting my dick in it.

This place turned into Facebook fast

I'd rather fuck that qt asian girl, tbdesu.

Even though Asian males are the most effeminate men and therefore make the most convincing trannies, there's still no way that picrel is a biological male.

>tfw the only passable traps near me are only looking for other traps

Should I just catfish and then rape them?

Attached: 1648829555106.png (750x711, 86.97K)

based
alternatively you could just become a lithe, fit, fashionable man but it would require more work, however you would also be able to dunk on trannies so hard they commit suicide by having the perfect desirable mix of male and feminine without mutilating yourself or injecting hormones

>greeks disapproved of homosexuality, rich dudes molested young boys
>romans disapproved of homosexuality, rich dudes engaged in sodomy
>samurai's are a meme
>brits got raped in the ass by ottomans
>afghanis disapprove of homosexuality
FUCK OFF FAGGOT

Attached: 1639358045389.jpg (1200x630, 115.62K)

Attached: 1648361622518.jpg (410x598, 39.36K)

Even fags hate fags

Attached: 1526667526172878859.jpg (570x760, 313.29K)

>all collapsing societies love faggots
Fixed that for you.