EU INDUSTRY SHUTTING DOWN

HELLO HUMANITARIAN CHINKSHITS!!!

Attached: 1625453490679.png (546x623, 163.82K)

not my problem

fpbp

>not my problem

So, I know a bit about this type of thing and without a certain amount of input being sustained, a big chemical plant can't run. These big boilers and vessels and tanks and processing stages are all huge, they can't simply be fed less input (usually gas or petroleum) and run as normal. And many of these plants rely on a continuous process where you wind up diverting some of the later stages of processing back into the beginning stages to help the various reactions along and make the chemicals you want.

Without a constant, reliable source of gas, from which so many precursors to other chemicals are derived, these plants HAVE to shut down or become permanently damaged. It's an extremely serious crisis and BASF is *THE* chemical company, so this will affect manufacturing and every other industry. Phenol is already in short supply, it's one of the most basic precursors to everything from aspirin to plastic.

thank you merkel

This is what happens when our leftie EU parliament wants to play with the big boys.

Not my problem by the way.
t.prepper

REEEEEEEEEEEEeee
WE ARE WHITER THAN YOU
YOU LITERALLY ARE OBLIGATED TO SAVE US

Europeans are gay as fuck. Don't care.

Attached: BBj81rU.jpg (600x953, 383.18K)

you realize europe doesn't have enough gas terminals to take the tankers don't you? you can only get about 1% of your daily needs from tankers

and even if you had thousands of terminals it would barely be enough, the usa would need 7250 LNG shipping vessels, each 1000' long, to supply you

there's like 60 LNG supertankers now in the world

ok fags this was fair warning

there is going to be a progressive meltdown of the entire stock market soon as certain rare chemicals, BASF's main specialty, aren't in production any more

say good bye to your dragon dildos, your airpods, you name it

>shut down coal plants
>shut down NPPs()
>refuse to become independent from r*ssian oil
>refuse to become independent from r*ssian gas
>west-east relations sour
>entire g*rmoid industry shits itself, g*rmoids start freezing, shelves start emptying
>"wtf how could this happen to us?????"

Meanwhile I am not seeing any of this affect me because while my government is shit at least it isn't as bad as the west.

Attached: FUCKEN.jpg (354x512, 22.53K)

Dude just go wind/solar energy and electric cars.
Fuck the EU.

You need BASF chemicals which come from Russian gas for wind turbines, solar panels, and electric cars.

>Dude just go wind/solar energy
Or just build fucking NPPs and use hydrogen and stop letting FUCKING W*MEN make decisions, they're literally big children incapable of making rational thought.

Oy vey, Putin is really evil for doing this to the germans!

Attached: 1634622007517.jpg (400x381, 46.93K)

>make your industry dependant on resource you don't have
wow now that was unforeseeable

Based. Germany must learn a lesson.
>Diversity is our strength (excluding critical energy infrastructures haha)

Don't you get it you dumbfuck? It's too late to do anything now. There was plenty of time to build hydrogen plants, fuckin' Top Gear had a whole episode about how Germany was already building them and BMW was already making hydrogen cars back in like 2005. Turned out it was a pilot plant and a prototype car and getting hooked on cheap Russian gas to an even greater degree. Recall Europe was already hooked on Russian gas during the cold war before the fall of the USSR.

They had plenty of time to fix this but they idled their nuclear plants, and never developed their gas fields which they disingenuously now refer to as "reserves."

Trump warned them, and the media seethed and said it was impossible. Russia needs the West too much, they said. But here we are.

/thread

Attached: 1620351720400.jpg (1147x848, 268.09K)

i used to have that volvo, but in baby blue

turbo

>It's too late to do anything now.
It's not too late for shit. All you need to do is shove f*moids out of power and have a rational government.

Read this:

The joke is that its all on US orders. We can get as much russian gas as we want.

what website is this? I don't trust it.

Hydrogen is a meme. In 200 years we will still be using oil. It's cheap, widely available, unlimited.

based
death to g*rmany
death to e*rope

Yes you are buying Rubles to buy the gas in Rubles, but using a third party so you can claim you're not buying gas in Rubles.

Good job!

>picture of a blood moon
Where are the schizos at?

hydrogen is vastly superior and it scares the oil-oid

petroleum will still have uses in industry but we won't be burning it in cars and shit

So? Oh no a shitty g*rmoid company will fall victim to g*rmoid geopolitical """""""realpolitik""""""""" myopia! And we'll pay premiums for US and Japanese chemicals instead.

fpbp, euroniggers chose this fate

>the largest chemicals concern in the world, the sole source for many priceless chemicals needed to make the other chemicals needed in every industry, might have to shut down
You're retarded.

If we replace oil with hydrogen as fuel then majority of oil companies will cease being profitable. And I'm talking about literal giants. They will prefer to spend millions on death squads and write it off as "business expenses" than let a country transition to hydrogen fuels.

Imagine thinking this wont be your problem as an American under a Democratic president.
The levels of delusion you must have achieved.

If nothing else this will force Germany back to nuclear power. Good for them

yeah apple computer is bigger than all the oil companies put together, different oligarchs are taking the fore

thats pretty much the death knell for russian raw material trade here for the longterm

even Brudermüller has shifted into the anti russian camp in the last week and is now going for other importers

interesting times indeed

Good accelerate embrace China
Sino-Hellenism will rise fuck the west fuck mentally ill middle eastern LARPers (christcucks)

they can't just flip the switch back to "on" user, starting up again is a major process

>t. israeli

GIB MIR BENZIN IVAN!!!

Who cares? Without the laughable sanctions none of this clownshow would be necessary

Western civilization